The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,

I have two very excited children today, both going to the same school together for the first time :)
A huge relief of stress for me, not having to be in two places at the same time and knowing I will fail.

Desperately worried for M, his Dad is very unwell (serious implications) and he is completely in bits with the news.

Its going to be an emotional week!

Hope you are doing ok xxxx
 
Morning all,

I have two very excited children today, both going to the same school together for the first time :)
A huge relief of stress for me, not having to be in two places at the same time and knowing I will fail.

Desperately worried for M, his Dad is very unwell (serious implications) and he is completely in bits with the news.

Its going to be an emotional week!

Hope you are doing ok xxxx

Morning everyone.

I'm two aircraft down this morning through holiday leave and sickness which is causing me a rather large headache...but I'll survive. I keep telling myself - I don't run a hospital, no-one will actually die....:rolleyes:

Glad the kids are excited, Daisy - hope they have a great start to the year.
 
Morning all

Another day, another fuck up. 2013 seems to be playing a very cruel trick on me. I suspect I may be a jinx.

Hey ho.

To battle!
 
I never used to be terribly superstitious of the number 13... I might change my views.

Well, I was born on the 13th, so.......perhaps you're right :D

Morning all.

Hope we all have a good day today.
 
Busy morning running around, time to sit and get some work done now! :)
For some reason my hubs has a cement mixer going in the garden... The mind boggles!
 
Morning all

Sorry I've not been about much, been another funny week.
 
And so the week comes to an end......well, it should do, but someone is on the early shift yet again tomorrow :rolleyes:

Husband came into work in a grump this morning - apparently daughter's school-friends call him Gandalf.

I know he's tallish, but he's got short hair, clean shaven, I've never seen him wear a pointy hat or a long coat, so I was quite bemused. Perhaps he consorts with hobbits...perhaps I'm a hobbit?? *checks feet*

Apparently I wasn't supposed to laugh, either :D
 
Morning all

Got a serious fit of blackness this morning so won't stay to inflict it.

Hope you're all having a good weekend.
 
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to Yahoo or is it just me?

Back home now, need some sleep, but it was a very interesting night. I had no clue what to expect, but it was fun people watching and using the equipment. I now really want my own spanking bench!
Met some lovely people, it was very relaxed and laid back, and a very nice buffet provided!
 
Yahoo seems to be working for me, but been offline for much of it due to geekery!
 
Yahoo seems to be working for me, but been offline for much of it due to geekery!

Yay for geekery!
I think my app has broken, so annoying!
Thank you so much for linking me to Major Payne! The floggers were awesome!
I eneded up with a matched pair of 21 inch suede ones and a 18 inch leather one that has quite a bite to it :)
 
Morning all. Hope you're all feeling ok today?

h89762691
 
Lol Mal, I know that feeling!
Suffering sub drop and inner turmoil :(
C'est la vie
Started the anti d's
I bloody hope they work!
 
Morning all.

Gong back to sleep to try to get rid of this headache. Hope you're all having a good weekend xx
 
Feel very fluey and achy, not sure if its side effects from the meds, flu with a bit of sub drop or everything.
I told M it felt like I had been beaten......oh yeah, I have been! ;)

Just going to read up on side effects, if shakes, cold shivers and flu like symptoms are on the list, I will be pissed off!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top