Existing Threads seeking Writer(s) 2015

I'm looking for a dominant male for this thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1160283

I'm looking for one dominant male to play as the male character. The male in this thread would be a dominant, perverted jerk of a man who wants to 'ruin' my innocence, and my body. He'd be a manipulative, older man who is up to no good. :) PM me if you're interested
 
Hello all,
I’m thinking of starting a thread where a guy Eric (played by me) has a large house in a university town. He is a laid off programmer and is short of money, so he rents out the four bedrooms to students. Turns out that they are short of money too. One thing leads to another and they start a whor house! They all get along nicely. Sometimes sleeping with each other. Two of the bedrooms have their own bath, but the other two don’t, so those girls use Erick’s bath and shower freely…sometimes “sharing” it at the same time! The girls walk around the house in versus stages of undress. Each girl has a different background, personality and level of sexual experience.

At this point I just want to see if this thread will fly. We need several ladies as whors and several guys (and ladies) as customers to pair up.

This is the link to the OOC thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1160527
 
Seeking male and/or female writer to continue BDSM/non-con story

Here is the original thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1115331

My character is Emily, the spoiled rich kid who has been sent by her father to his friend's boarding school in hopes that their "non-traditional" methods will improve Emily's behavior.

Looking for co-writers to continue in the roles of Alan Daniels (the Headmaster) and Claire Franklin (a teacher at the school - submissive to Alan, but perhaps dominant to the students, her character could go lots of ways). Also open to someone coming in as a new character.

My original co-writer and I found we had different writing/posting styles and so decided not to continue. I'm looking for someone who can commit to posting at least once or twice a week with at least a few paragraphs. Descriptive writing edited for spelling/grammar much preferred!

PM me if interested. :)

MK
 
Co-writer came back, nm.

Looking for female for slave girl role.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1134691

Rus' princess captured by pirates and sold in the slavemarkets of ancient Constantinople. The year is 990 A.D., Aelfric the commander of the Byzantine Emperor Basil's Varangian bodyguard buys a new bed warmer.

I'm a big history buff and have lots of research material so knowledge of ancient civilizations not required.
 
Last edited:
Filled

Looking for a detail and literate writer to continue or reboot this thread: Kiki's Next Adventure

This is a non-sexual RP. There can have romance and love concepts in the story, but will not have the steamy, raunchy, detailed sex scene/write-up. You're probably asking why the hell it's on LitEROTICA then? Well, I want to write with mature literate adult, which Lit seems to habe abundance of. So here I am... PM me if you're interested.

The RP crosses multiple universes from the great mind Miyazaki's films. So being verse in Stuildio Ghibli works is a must. We'll be writing for multple canons. The premise of the existing thread is this: Kiki, now 21 and full blown witch, is in search of her father, who she had never met. The father turns out to be Howl. I'm looking for a writer for Howl's. They're suppose to reunites and travel to other 'verses for adventure or whatever darker plot the authors come up with. Besides him and Kiki, other characters are NPC and can be written by either authors at the moment. The first handful of posts have more details on the set-up. We can either pick up where's left off or rewrite the whole thread with new plot. Again, PM me if you're interested.

Don't forget to check out my SRP profile to ensure we've compatible writing style. Thanks your time. Happy writing :rose: _Lotus
 
Last edited:

Looking for a female co-author to continue a thread about an inexperienced college co-ed who finds herself irresistibly drawn to the campus "sex god".

My original co-author created the idea and I followed up with the thread; unfortunately, my co-author no longer wishes to pursue the thread. As such, I welcome any interest from female writers wishing to take up the thread.

As always, I invite you to read my profile and past threads to see if my style appeals to you. Please PM me with any questions.
 
Mars Needs Women!!!

resize


Mars Needs Women!!!

But not nearly as much as my role-playing thread needs them.

If you are a female writer interested in a story of human relationships within the BDSM lifestyle, please see here.




Any role - Top, bottom, Dom, sub, Mistress/Master, slave, Owner, pet, etc., even vanilla - and, indeed, any gender (we just have an imbalance of men), is welcome.

If you have and questions or comments, please message me.


 
Last edited:
My cowriter started a relationship and is unable to continue our thread. It's a lot of fun, and I want to continue. If you like superheros and plot, please message me!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1165407

Here was his idea: Jack is obviously the villain of the story. What I'm looking for is a female to play the hero. She'd also be a college student by day and a super hero by night. As college students the two become friends and eventually lovers, while their alter-egos are at each other's throats. His daring bank robberies can't be stopped by the police and so the female lead takes it upon herself to stop this evil villain. As the story goes forward his thefts become bolder and he learns to harness his powers as weapons so there could even be a few fight scenes.

I need someone to take the place of Jack
 
thou I'm mostly the sex slave myself, I do like to be dominate once in a while. I had a thread going a long while back and wish to start it up again.

The Slave

1 Female (the new Slave)
and
1 Male (the number 1 to the Mistress who helps her teach the new one and to please herself with)

any female or male interested plz pm me with a summary of your character thank you!
 
thou I'm mostly the sex slave myself, I do like to be dominate once in a while. I had a thread going a long while back and wish to start it up again.

The Slave

1 Female (the new Slave)
and
1 Male (the number 1 to the Mistress who helps her teach the new one and to please herself with)

any female or male interested plz pm me with a summary of your character thank you!

still searching....:D
 
I am looking for female co-writers for the following RP ideas. Please read the brief description and my SRP (link in the signature), then PM me if you are interested.

A Crush Fully Blossomed: A childhood friend of your little sister has been crushing on you for years. But now that she is about to go off to college, the crush may be becoming mutual.

Breaking in the Baptist Girl: A completely sexually innocent Baptist girl finds it very difficult to be sexually active with her new husband.

The Exhibitionist Neighbour: A young, single guy moves in next door to a neglected, but exhibitionist housewife.

My Secret Student: A new teacher in town hooks up with one of his students, but doesn't realise this until he sees her in his class.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top