The Catacombs of the China Pearl

a gasp as you take my nipple in your mouth. the feeling of the cold steel already alighting the senses and my sin on fire.

My body reacts trying to reach for more, but unable to in the restraints.

"That is delightful Cg."
 
Last edited:
I smile up into Pap's smoldering eyes as I little her nipple pop from my mouth,


"So my sweet Miss Papillon I fear we must do some about that pretty little skirt of yours."

Once more the cold seductive caress of cold unyielding steel to warm soft supple flesh, the sensual whisper of renting fabric teasing your senses, the cool air of the dungeon licking and your naked thigh. Only your sweet little panties, your last shred of modesty hides your naked perfection from me.

"Such a daring choice Miss Papillon."
 
Small goosebumps well up on my body as the cool air kisses the sensitive flesh.

"Me daring..., never."

I wiggles tantalizingly in the bonds teasing in the only way I can.
 
I smile down into your eyes.

"Really Miss Papillon?

You know your such a naught little vixen!"

As I speak I let my fingers idly trace random little patterns in the soft downy fleece that covers your pussy. Once more my head bends to your breast to inhale that sweet little rosebud nipple I grip it in my teeth and draw a cool steady steam of air across the feverish little bud.

" I will be back in a moment. "

I smile leave Pap alone in the dimly lit dungeon, bound hand and foot and stretched tight as a bowstring to anticipate what is to come
 
A gasp escapes my lips as the sensitive flesh is teased into a tight peak.

My arms test the tightness of the binds that hold me with much resistance.

I can feel the cool air make the room seem cold and dark without your prescence there.

my body tingles with the anticipation of what is to come
 
When I return there is a blow of warm water soap and a razor.

“I think perhaps a little shave is in order Miss Papillon!”

I smile down into your soft smoldering eyes as you test your bonds and I lather the downy dark fleece that covers your maiden’s treasure. The soft sensual rasp of the cold steel against your warm supple flesh caresses your ears. With each pass of the unyielding steel nothing is left in its wake but naked supple skin. Soon not a single fine hair hides your sweet little pussy from my view.

“Now for something special my sensual beauty.”


a little kiss for your shaven pussy and then hot warm oil bathes young naked Mons, my hands massaging the warm oils into your supple fresh.
 
The sensation of the steel upon my flesh makes is arousing. The cool air touching upon the newly shaven flesh sends all the sensations though my body causing me to shudder a bit

Gentle hands massage my flesh, causing my to moisten. My breath gets caught in my throuat as a tightness forms in my pussy. A want, and a need.

"Oh, CG, this is such sweet torture comes out as moan as my back arches slightly with the senssation
 
I smile as I hear Pap's gasped plea. I dip my head to give her sweet little shaven pussy another sensual kiss before lashing her newly shaven pussy with my mouth,lips tongue and teeth.
 
I twist as I can a tthe lashing. The sensitivity hightened. a ragged panting starts as I thow my head back. My pussy quivering at tevery touch. The head between my legs increasing at every touch.

I'm unable to get away. I feel my body begin to clench and tighten as the sensation grows within me
 
I know Pap's body is ready i hold her just shy of grasping the relief she so desires, i hold her their panting , gasping and moaning and yet unfulfilled.

What do you desire Miss Papillon>
 
A raspy response escapes my lips.

"I desire what you do." I smile devilishly “I don't think I am in any position to argue Sir.”
 
No you are not Miss Papillon.

I kiss, lick, and nibble my way back up the sensual curves of her torso. I pay particular attention to all those little special places that bring Papa such darkly erotic pleasure.

Now my dear I think I shall take you now Miss!
 
My body is on the edge as i try to hold out

"Please do what you must":devil:
 
And what Must I do Miss Papillon ?

I a between the bound beauty velvet thigs the tip of my cock teasingly brushes her moist pink folds. What Pap desires so close and yet so far at the same time a darkly sensual temptation.
 
And what Must I do Miss Papillon ?

I a between the bound beauty velvet thigs the tip of my cock teasingly brushes her moist pink folds. What Pap desires so close and yet so far at the same time a darkly sensual temptation.

My body aches for the sweet release. it is so close, yet far away. MY body pulls a thte bindings as my hips try to lift causing my arms to burn as they pull

I need release CG. I'm so close, right on the edge
 
Again, I do believe that is not up to me. But I am on the edge of my release and it is quite frusterating
 
I smile down into Papa's smoldering eyes and roll my hip to hers as I slowly enter her chaste young body my body calling to her supple bound body.
 
My body clenches, grasping with the only power I have around him as he enters me, grasping tight massaging every inch. A soft moan escapes my lips as I feel my body begin to peak once again
 
Love the feel of Pap's sweet grasping pussy and I thrust into her my body pressed to hers, my fingers entertaining with her as I know take the bound beauty hard and fast demand ing all she has to give and so much more.
 
My body realeased as the roughness and intensity build up and flood from my body. Spasm rush though my body as my orgasm rocks me hard, leaving me whimpering beneath
 
More sweet Miss

I taunt Pap as I pound into her my own dark passions as yet not met
 
I always want more CG, My drive is insatiable.

Clenches my muscles around him, creating a tighter friction for him.
 
Then that is what you will get Miss!!!

I pound into Pap, taking all the gorgeous young beauty can give and then demanding more. Finally my own needs peek my body gathers in on itself before it explodes flooding Paps seductive young body with my white hot scalding cum
 
Back
Top