Men who like chatting about their wives

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

I'm on line now and I'd love to chat. PM me please.

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

I'm on line now. I'd love to hear from you! PM me please.

A friend from another city was visiting this week and mentioned how sexy my wife was. We are planning a road trip in a few weeks, just the two of us, and I told him that I would tell him all about my sexy wife. He can't wait to hear the stories.

A friend from another city was visiting this week and mentioned how sexy my wife was. We are planning a road trip in a few weeks, just the two of us, and I told him that I would tell him all about my sexy wife. He can't wait to hear the stories.

Sounds like an awesome road trip.

While my wife was away at a conference last week, she told me about a dream she had. She was in a room with another couple. I was not there (neither at the conference nor in her dream). She dreamed she was kissing the guy half of the couple and the woman was telling her it was o.k. She remembered being conscious of how good his lips felt, and that they were not my lips. The thing is, my wife is so reserved and innocent that I'm surprised she even knew such scenarios existed!

While my wife was away at a conference last week, she told me about a dream she had. She was in a room with another couple. I was not there (neither at the conference nor in her dream). She dreamed she was kissing the guy half of the couple and the woman was telling her it was o.k. She remembered being conscious of how good his lips felt, and that they were not my lips. The thing is, my wife is so reserved and innocent that I'm surprised she even knew such scenarios existed!

Just goes to show no matter how reserved or conservative a married woman acts, there's some real stuff going on upstairs there.

I couldn't agree more. I keep trying to get it out of her, but so far not much luck.

If it's going to happen it has to be done on her terms. I fantasized for many years before we got to the hotwife relationship we're enjoying. But it was my wife's seemingly renewed interest in and curiousity of other men that got us going.

If it's going to happen it has to be done on her terms. I fantasized for many years before we got to the hotwife relationship we're enjoying. But it was my wife's seemingly renewed interest in and curiousity of other men that got us going.

I wouldn't have it any other way. She drops these hints every now and again, and always just when I'm ready to give up hope. I think something might happen some day...I'm just not sure what, or when.

Sounds like an awesome road trip.

I'm on line and would love to chat about my sexy hotwifey. Pm me please.

I'm on now if you'd like to chat. PM me please.

My wife and I both love the wife sharing/watching fantasy.

We dirty talk it, role play it using toys, we’ve even discussed doing it in the light of day.

We’re a fit couple in our 40s. And yes, love to chat about it here in Lit chat or on Skype.

Pretty fucking Hott! A lot of similarities here.

I've always been curious about of a husband and wife situation with me, the opportunity both is very intriguing

I'm on line now if you'd like to chat. PM me please.

My wife has gotten dressed up this morning but is refusing to tell me where she is going or who she is going with

She is wearing a thin yellow blouse with no bra and a grey skirt. She seems kind of excited and she was very passionate when we fucked last night.

I wonder what all the excitement is

My wife has gotten dressed up this morning but is refusing to tell me where she is going or who she is going with

She is wearing a thin yellow blouse with no bra and a grey skirt. She seems kind of excited and she was very passionate when we fucked last night.

I wonder what all the excitement is

A woman getting all dressed up is one thing. Sometimes they'll do that for themselves, just because. But not telling telling you the inspiration behind it - that's the interesting part. I hope she has a great day and you reap some benefits.

If you're up to chatting PM me please.

Back