The 13th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorWolf's "A Slave to the Servants"!

DoctorWolf's story is so engrossing it takes over my thoughts, day in and day out (which doesn't say much for my job, but...). This story grabbed me from the start. The sex in the story is hot, but the story itself is so wonderful and imaginative, that as good as the sex is, it becomes secondary and I find myself even skipping over it when the next chapter appears just to get to the important parts of the story--to find out what happens to Ciara and her men and the others. We've gotten to know this world so intimately that we worry about Ciara and her men and what will happen to them and I know that I personally will go through serious withdrawal when the story ends.

DoctorWolf is an amazingly talented writer who has lost her true calling! She has earned the appreciation of a multitude of fans not only for her talented writing, but by her timeliness in putting out the chapters. This is something that is sorely lacking on this site. (Oh how I wish there was some kind of rating on this site for stories that were not finished by the writers, so we didn't have to waste our time getting interested in them....)

DoctorWolf DESERVES THIS AWARD!!!
 
DoctorWolf

I nominate her because she is an amazing writer. I found this series while looking at the top stories and I am now hooked. All the aspects of her series are wonderful. The details and the interplay completely draw the reader in. I am an admitted bibliophile and this series is as good as any bestselling novel.
 
I nominate DanielQSteele for most influential author. His stories and characters are scenes from real life. I have enjoyed all of his writings.

I second that,his stories are some of the best written stories on here and personally touch me more then somewhat.
 
Thank you

Thank you for the nominations again, it is greatly appreciated :)

I have, however, contacted Laurel and advised her that I do not wish to participate in the Annual Readers Awards this year and have withdrawn myself from the nominated categories.

Best of luck to all who are nominated!
 
nomination

i would like to nominate Desoul for his submission The Blade Of Desoul. Im new to this site but his story grabbed my interest immediately. There is so much depth and history to the characters and the plot holds your attention to the very end.
 
Nomoretears00

She was one of the first writers on this site that I followed. The first writer who managed to combine hot sex and good story. Almost every other story I have read on this site had one or the other, but not both.

Also, it doesn't seem like any of these awards come from the gay male cat.

She recently had to take down a lot of her stories because of copycat sites, but when they were up they were some of the most popular in the category, and the ones she still has up are still on the toplists.

Nomoretears00 for President! :D
 
I have to go with Romantic1 for most influential writer for me. His story series are thought out, well written, and many of them overlap. The story web drags you in and you become heavily invested in the both the plots, subplots, and the characters in each story. Not to mention he has a skill for writing erotic scenes that, well, it's why were here after all.

Two of his series, The Road Trip and the multi-part Pixie series, are by far some of my favorite stories here on Lit-E and have inspired me to get back into writing myself. Just wish I had more time to write.
 
I nominate Romantic One

for his Road Trip Series. I have found this series to be very enlitghtening and relevant to my own recent life struggles. I find his philosophy of looking for ways spreard love and joy in all areas of life and do stop the very destructive lifestyle of only loving one person to be a definite expression of my life. I wish I had run across this many years ago as I believe it would have improved my life and that of people I have loved over the years.
 
I nominate PennLady, I feel to be influential that it is more than writing one series or two of stories, but someone who is more diverse in their writing and at the same time is there to help others. I believe PennLady meets these qualifications.
 
Tough one, but I would go with rwsteward. His stories are unique in their emotional intensity and just the sheer artistry of them. "Sunlight" and "Andy" are my personal favorites.
 
first time to vote

Doctor Wolf - found this by accident and had me hooked at the first chapter. While waiting for the next chapter I started her first series. Both are well written but you can see the growth as a writer in the second. I'll be sorry to see this story end but look forward to her next series.
 
I'm nominating DoctorWolf for this category because of her story A Slave to Servants. I believe every one of her readers, including myself, think that she has influenced us to follow the story & characters diligently every time she updates. The plot and development is amazing and I'm happy to put in my nomination for DW--she deserves this!
 
Romantic1 for most influential author for 2011

Romantic1 is my nomination for the most influential author for 2011. I am very impressed with his ideas on polyamory and how that works with people.

His Road Trip series is one of the best series I have read. It is right up there with Oldhippie1949 series Davy´s on the Road again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top