Computers, Crimes, and Sex

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,766
Lana Fox

I walked into the FBI investigators cubical farm in my undercover outfit fully knowing I was going to get teased by my fellow agents.

“Oh Shit… look everyone. Its Lana the scientist! ART you just wonderful looking!” Special agent Burt Benson said. The guy was always teasing me, some of that was a result of jealousy, but some of it was because he had the hots for me. Several agents came out of their cubicals to look at me walking in.

“Fuck Off, Burt” I said to him.

“That PAINTS such a wonderful image in my head” Burt continued.

“Stop the puns asshole” I said. He was partially blocking my way to my cubical, so I pushed by him. He watched my ass as I went to my work area. “Now that is what I call a masterpiece!” He whispered quietly to himself as he returned to his work.

My boss, director Janet Yorks, must have heard the teasing because she showed up in my cubical next. She is a thin, beautiful, blonde about my same age, but don’t get the wrong impression, she is tough. Trust me, none of the guys mess with her.

“Nice outfit” She commented. As I removed my two .45 hand guns and placed them on my desk.

“Thanks… I do what it takes to get the bad guys” I explained.

“I know you do. That oil painting you recovered was by French Impressionist Pierre Auguste Renoir. It was stolen last year and estimated to be worth $15 million.” Janet explained.

“Well, I was not sure if posing as a corrupt art authentication expert would work, but it did. I did estimate the painting at only 1 million however. I guess I got lucky there.” I explained.

“Well, the FBI’s Violent Crimes Task Force has sent a big thank to me for finding the painting.” Janet explained. “You made this group and me look good.”

“Just doing my job” I said flatly.

“Got a new case for you to work on, since you are our high-tech investigator.” Janet stated. She handed me a picture of a young nerdy looking man taken from jail. He was actually kind of cute... in a geeky way. “We picked this guy up. His computer had a program for hacking into people’s ATM accounts to steal their IDs. Agent Lawson has been interviewing him, but he is not talking. You take over. This is a hot one. FBI and INTERPOL are interested.”

“Why do you think I’m going to have any better luck?” I asked.

“Because you’re a woman… use your female charms on him” Janet said looking at my big chest. "This is important, make any deal necessary, just figure out who he is working with." She said and departed. I breathed a sigh of frustration as I glanced down at my big chest. "Boob discrimination" I said to myself "and from my female boss!" I muttered. I looked in my small closet and found a marvel t-shirt. Nerds love marvel stuff. Then I pulled off my science lab coat quickly, hoping no one would see me in just a bra and pulled on my marvel t-shirt. I took off my fake glasses and messed up my hair. A little black makeup, and i have the just fucked look.

"There... that should be sexy enough" I said to myself. I looked at the guns on my desk, but decided they would not be needed. I put them in a secure desk door and locked them away. Then I headed to the interview/interrogation room.
 
Last edited:
Jimmy 'Keys' Thompson sat in the small jail cell.
'You came such a dumb ass when a pretty girl asks you to do something' I said to myself
Already having talked to 4 detectives from 3 agencies and here I am waiting in another cell to talk to another agent, at least this time no one else is in the cell.
With nothing better to do and wanting to make sure he had the details right for who ever came next I let my mind drift back in time

He met Jenny only about 6 weeks ago and we hit it off right away, sure it was obvious NOW why such a pretty girl was flirting with him, but then it just seemed like fortune had smiled on me and my luck with girls had finally changed. After only a week she was in his bed having sex, the prettiest girl to do that. Sure it wasn't setting the bar high as his only other encounter had been a desperate prom date that finished with a quickie in the back of an SUV.
After about a week or so she began to ask for his help. She did , or at least told him, that she was part of a no-borders humanitarian group, they helped people get their lives back in war torn and impoverished areas of the world, sometimes they needed documents they didn't have, or ways to prove things. Wanting to impress his new girl Keys sat up all night and worked on a new algarythem program that could help her with it.
'Of course you had to do that at home on your personal computer you dunbass' I thought to myself as the memories continued to run thru my brain

Things went well for the next couple weeks and she more then showed him her affection and appreciation for his hard work. Then getting home one day his small apartment looked like a crime scene, men with large letters on the back of their jackets taking things out of his place, he asked what was going on, and that was followed by him being put in handcuffs and taken to jail. That was two days ago, and since then it was constant interrogation when he had asked for a lawyer they said he didn't get one because this was an international crime and could be terrorism.
WHAT CRIME?
They hadn't even told him that, hungry and tired he waited to be called.

I'm in so much trouble and I don't even know what I've done, I think to myself, hopefully this agent Fox will let me know something, ANYTHING.
The cell door rattles I stand up and walk down the hall to the small room, when the door opens I walk in and sit the small table and wait
'HOLY WOW!' Is all I can think when I see her walk in. 'Get control of yourself Keys, a pretty girl is why your sitting here'
With that the questions start
 
UnderBoobs best superhero for Nerds?

Agent Bob Lawson was sipping on a bad cup of coffee in the breakroom waiting for my arrival. He was an older detective with salt and pepper hair. When I entered I gasped. “You drink that shit Bob? You are braver than I thought” I joked.

“Yep” He said as we shook hands.

“So what do we have?” I asked him

“The kid’s name is Jimmy Thompson, nickname Keys.” Lawson explained. “He wrote an algorithm to hack into ATM machines get people’s IDs. Pretty great piece of computer code, or so our cyber guys tell me.”

“How did you find him?” I asked

“He was sloppy, the algorithm had a few subroutines he had written for the Linux code sharing site. It was pretty easy to track his IP back to him.” Lawson explained.

“He didn’t use a random IP address generator?” I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

“I don’t know anything about this computer shit. The cyber guys told me he was sloppy.” Lawson said.

“Bob, if you are a coder… and you get a nickname like “keys” you are good. Writing Linux code for the shared site, you are in the top 1% of coders around the world. A guy like that does not get sloppy.” I told him. Lawson just shrugged his shoulders.

“What else did you find on his computer?” I asked.

“He had done a few searches on that no-borders humanitarian group, People for People (PfP) and he looked at some porn sites, one was called Literotica.” Lawson explained.

“Really deprave guy! Literotica, only nerds go there!” I joked. “You have his computer?” I asked. Agent Lawson handed me a laptop.

“His apartment had 5 high-end computers with a cisco server as well. But this was the laptop he used to write the code. Lana... he just keep asking for a lawyer and will not answer a single question.” Lawson explained.

“Ok thanks for the information” I said as I bought a sandwich, a coke, and a bag of potato chips from the vending machine. Then walked out of the breakroom and headed over to the interrogation room. As I entered Jimmy AKA “Keys” was sitting waiting for me. His eyes widen when he saw me walk in. My eyes widened too, he was more cute than his picture.

“Hi Jimmy, I’m Agent Lana Fox” I said as I shook his hand. “Can I call you Keys?” I asked. He shook his head yes and I smiled at him.

“Thanks, I got you a sandwich, coke, and bag of chips. They’re from the vending machine, so not the best, but better than nothing” I explained. He nodded his head and opened the coke can, and took a sip.

“Ok, here is the deal, Keys. You wrote a program to hack into ATM machines and steal people’s IDs. The program has been used and it stole IDs from some important people, in the US and Europe. So you have the FBI and INTERPOL on your ass.” I explained.

“Now, I don’t think you did this knowingly. I think this whole thing blew up on you” I said. As I said “blew up” I threw my hands up above my head. My tight t-shirt pulled up and exposed a whole lot of my underboobage. “Oops” I said as I pull my t-shirt back down. I had not done that on purpose, but the boss told me to use my charms. “So please work with me on this, tell me who scammed you and I can clear your name.” I told him.
 
Last edited:
As I sit there listening to agent Fox explain the situation my brain is torn between doing whatever she asks, I mean she wants to help me she's SUPER hot, and as an added bonus she is a marvel fan
But the cynical side has a different approach 'right keys super hot chick and of the dozen people this is the one on your side, and a comic book short really? Remember what happened last time you did what the hot girl asked'
I'm about ready to ask for my lawyer once agian when she throws her hands in the air and her shirt rides way up
"What do you want to know?" I blurt out before thinking, then a bit of reason comes into play, bit I really WANT to tell her and hope she is on my side
" just two things agent Fox and if you can answer them, I will know you aren't lieing to me, cause let's face it the big boss always gets to turn state evidence and patsy like me does 20 years being passed around a jail cell like currency, so answer two questions and I'm all yours and I will trust you, miss one and I'll play the lawyer card over and over"
Agent Fox nods
"First .....why?"
She begins to on about how being helpful will be to my benefit...
"No, not my question, I've been doing this for 2 days now and gone through a dozen agents from an alphabet soup of agencies. All of them have been convinced they have the Al Capone of the cyber world, but you don't , you think I get caught in something, the ONLY one to think that so why?"
I sit back and listen to her answer, then to see if she is just here to get the nerd "and without looking down, name 5 Marvel heroes, not groups but hero names"
Sitting back in my chair and hoping for the best, and that was she got them right
 
I leaned back in my chair “Keys… you need to come up with harder questions than that. First, our cyber folks were impressed with the code you wrote. I know a little about coding, but just the basics. Anyhow, you didn’t use a random IP address generator. So we traced you back to your place. I was also told you wrote code for the Linux site. That means you are good. I just could not see a guy like you being so sloppy. Therefore, you must have done it unknowingly.” I explained. Keys was nodding his head at my reasoning and surprised at my knowledge as well.

“I’m the Tech Agent…” I explained to him “Lots of good agents in the FBI, but you need a high tech person to solve some of these high tech crimes. I’m stronger in other areas… but I know enough about programming that your actions just did not make sense.” I told him

“As far as Marvel Super heroes… that is a no brainer… Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Black Widow, Daredevil… that is just for starters. On my shirt there is Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and the Thing AKA Ben Grimm… you know from the Fantastic four Reed Richards, Susan Storm, Ben Grimm and Johnny Storm. I have to admit, not sure who the last guy on my shirt is. Might be Hawkeye… but I’m not sure." I explained.

“I think I passed your test. Let me tell what I’m thinking.” I said as i leaned forward towards Keys. “I have been given authority to “make any deal necessary” to get you to help us. So I will need inside this group… I need to find out who they are and what they are up to. That means I need you to help me. We’d be a team. If you sell me out, or try to run… we throw the book at you. No more deals. If you help us get the real bad guys… you are cleared of all charges. What do you say?”
 
I breathe a big sigh of relief as you tell me your thoughts on why I'm innocent, and when you name heroes I relax and think it's not just a nerd con
"Well agent Fox I guess I'm gonna place myself in your hands, I smile
Far too nervous and relived at the same time to think about what I said and how it was kinda flirty
"I don't know what I can do to get you in the group though, I mean they KNOW I got busted but I'll tell you everything "
I sit back in my chair and tell agent Fox how things started 6 weeks ago right up until I got busted.she seems to actually listen, I may go into a little too much love life and history, I blush a little when I realized see it.
So agent Fox that's the whole story and if you have any ideas I'm gonna try, but I don't know what to do. Can I go home now or do I have to stay in jail?
 
Back
Top