Because Big Sister Says So!

"I'm ready, Mistress,” Marie sighed contentedly. "I'm ready to serve you."

"I know you are!" Cathy agreed warmly and gave Marie a sincerely sweet hug.

She'd done it, Cathy realized. She broken her proud sister Marie, just as she'd done with their little sister Casey before her, and made them both desire the role of sex slave. In each instance it had happened more quickly and easily than Cathy could have dared to hope. It had just taken the right combination of stern control and sincerely love. Maybe, she thought, she should write a how-to book on the subject.

In the meantime, she'd grown hungry. She got up and helped Marie to her feet. She kissed her lovingly. Then, hand-in-hand, they walked down the hall to the bathroom to enjoy a nice hot shower together.
 
Last edited:
"Shall I go start the shower, Master?" Casey asked with a cheerful smile.

"Yes," he replied. "But first give me a proper kiss."

Consistent with the mood of the morning, Casey poured all the love and passion in her soul into that single kiss. Her lips pressed to his excitedly, but with tender care, while her tongue danced with his with salacious abandon. When she'd finished, she slid off of him and the bed, stood and smiled at him sweetly, then literally skipped joyfully to the adjoining bathroom to start their shower.
 
"Start the shower," Cathy told her sister Marie as they entered the bathroom. "I have to pee."

She lifted the lid and sat, happy to relieve herself after a long night followed by her morning romp with Gus.
 
Having finished her amazing kiss, Casey slid off of Gus and the bed, stood and smiled at him sweetly, then literally skipped to the adjoining bathroom. Sitting up enough to lean back on his elbows, Gus grinned after her. Casey's erotic sexuality differed from Marie's in almost every way, and yet she possessed at least as much sensual elan as her older sister.

Sighing with complete contentment, he climbed out of bed and followed after her.
 
Oddly Uncomfortable



“I have to pee.” Cathy announced as she lifted the toilet lid and sat. Marie blushed and looked away suddenly as the tinkle of the stream hit the water in the bowl.

Pushing the shower curtain aside, Marie began to run the water, waiting for it to warm up, studiously looking away from Cathy.


 
Casey slid the shower curtain to the side and dialed the faucet handle all the way to the left. She and Gus would compete with Cathy and Marie, in the other bathroom, for hot water. If everyone took showers of reasonable length, then plenty would remain for all. She wondered if, and in her case hoped, the showers would last longer than necessary for simple washing.

When Gus entered the bathroom behind her she turned and smiled at him, asking: "How hot do you want it, Master?"
 
Cathy sighed as she began to pee.

"Really?" Cathy laughed, noticing how Marie looked away studiously. "After all that we've done, you're shy about this? We're intimate now. We should always be comfortable together."
 
"How hot do you want it, Master?" Casey smiled as Gus entered the bathroom. She already had the water running in the tub.

"How hot can you make it?" he replied suggestively. Then, pretending as if he only just then understood what she'd meant, he winked. "Oh! You meant the shower! I like a good warm shower. Warm enough to be comfortable, but not so hot that it drives you out earlier than you want. A shower should be savored, especially when it's shared."
 
It’s Different



“Really?” Cathy laughed when Marie looked away as she started to urinate in the toilet. “After all that we’ve done, you’re shy about this? We're intimate now. We should always be comfortable together.”

“I guess you’re right,” Marie agreed. She kept her hand under the running tub faucet until the water grew hot. She adjusted it down just a bit and started the shower. Then the difference occurred to her. “Those intimate things we did, though... those were about love. This is just basic biology. It’s different.”


 
"How hot can you make it?" Gus replied with a joking wink. "Oh! You meant the shower! I like a good warm shower. Warm enough to be comfortable, but not so hot that it drives you out earlier than you want. A shower should be savored, especially when it's shared."

"I can make anything as hot as you desire, 'especially when it's shared.'" Casey replied with a chuckle as she turned to adjust the shower temperature to his more moderate preference. Then she faced him and took both of his hands in hers. "Join me in the shower and let me show you."
 
Last edited:
"I can make anything as hot as you desire, 'especially when it's shared.'" Casey quoted Gus with a chuckle as she turned to adjust the shower temperature. Then she faced him and took both of his hands in hers. "Join me in the shower and let me show you."

"I'm interested in anything you have to show me," he replied, blatantly ogling up and down her nude form.
 
Last edited:
"I'm interested in anything you have to show me," Gus declared as he made a show of examining Casey's nude body. Still holding his hands in hers, she pulled him along as she backed into the shower. Once he stood with the warm water beating on his chest, she took a bar of soap and started rubbing it there, slowly working her way down his muscular stomach until she reached his manhood. She ran her sudsy fingers through his pubic hair then, adding more soap to her hands as a lubricant, began to gently wash his shaft.
 
After a morning of sweaty sex, Gus appreciated the feel of the warm water beating on his chest. He liked even more, however, Casey's feminine touch with soapy hands upon his body. Not surprisingly, despite his recent orgasm, as soon as she started to wash his shaft with her sudsy fingers, he began to get hard.
 
"Those intimate things we did, though," Marie pointed out as she made her final adjustments to the shower. "Those were about love. This is just basic biology. It's different."

"I suppose that's true," Cathy had to agree as she finished peeing. "And I don't have anything kinky in mind when it comes to the bathroom. I just want you available to serve me anytime, anywhere."

She took extra care in wiping, given Marie's apparent squeamishness. Dropping the paper into the toilet, she flushed, then got up and washed her hands, despite the fact that she would next shower. Not bothering to dry them, she turned and smiled at Marie.

"Is the shower ready?" Cathy asked. "Are you?"
 
Ready



“Is the shower ready?” Cathy asked Marie. “Are you?”

Marie blushed at the suggestive second question. She stepped into the tub, short enough to stand beneath the nozzle and leave all the spray for Cathy. Giggling nervously, Marie replied. “I think, from now on, I’ll always be ready for you.”


 
Casey smiles when Gus's organ begins to stiffen among her soapy fingers. She rubs her hand up and down its shaft and over its head, cleaning it thoroughly.

"I wouldn't mind sucking a cock with my juices still on it," she whispers to him as she continues stroking the object of her statement. "In fact, the idea... kind of turns me on."

She thinks a guy will find that idea, that she likes to taste herself on his erection, very arousing. It helps that she really feels that way. She stands aside to let the warm water from the shower hit Gus's chest and stomach. She rinses all the soap off of him and her hands.

"But there is nothing better than a big, clean, hard cock between my lips," she concludes as she lowers herself gracefully to her knees in front of him. She wraps her fingers around its base, then takes it deeply into her mouth, sucking gently, and moving her slick wet tongue upon its underside.
 
"There is nothing better than a big, clean, hard cock between my lips," Casey said as she lowered herself gracefully to her knees in front of Gus. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his erection, then took it deeply into her mouth, sucking gently, and moving her slick wet tongue upon its underside.

"Mmmm... That's nice," he responded, "but don't call it that. Ladies, even slaves, shouldn't use vulgar words like 'cock.' It's my 'penis,' or my 'organ' or 'member.' Got it?"
 
Last edited:
"I think," Marie giggled as she stepped into the tub and turned to face Mary. "From now on, I’ll always be ready for you."

"Really?" Mary chuckled as she stepped in after her and let the hot water hit her breasts and stomach. "I can't wait to put that to the test!"
 
"Don't call it that," Gus commanded in response to Casey referring to his manhood as a cock. "Ladies, even slaves, shouldn't use vulgar words like 'cock.' It's my 'penis,' or my 'organ' or 'member.' Got it?"

She pulled her head back to let his erection pop out of her mouth. "Yes, Master."

Then she engulfed it again, running her tongue around the fringe of its engorged head.
 
A Test



“From now on,” Marie vowed, “I’ll always be ready for you.”

“Really?” Cathy chuckled as she joined Marie in the shower. “I can’t wait to put that to the test!”

“I think I’ll pass,” Marie predicted as she got down on her knees in front of her older sister and burried her lips in her pubes.

 
"Yes, Master," Casey replied to Gus's command that she refrain from vulgar terminology. Then she again engulfed his erection, running her tongue around the fringe of its engorged head.

"Oh..." Gus sighed. "That's a much better use for your mouth than speaking vulgarities!"
 
Casey smiled around Gus's erection, liking his sweet, old-fashioned attitude about vulgar language. The warm shower water running from his broad chest and down his flat muscular stomach to splash in her face made it a bit hard to breath, but she decided to give him the best fellatio her limited experience with men allowed. Bringing her hand up to gently encircle the base of his stiff organ, she began moving her head back and forth slowly, while her tongue circled and fluttered upon his mouthful of manhood.
 
Sisterly Love



This is really quite nice, Marie thought to herself as she relished the slick smoothness of Cathy’s inner labia caressing her tongue as it move up and down in her older sister’s womanhood. Marie enjoyed giving oral sex to her boyfriend Gus, primarily because of the raw sexuality of the act together with the joy it gave him. She decided however, now that she had a moment to reflect on the subject, that she preferred giving cunnilingus. It had a sublime subtlety missing from fellatio. Also, you need not worry about gagging. Marie sighed, simply content in knowing she could give so much pleasure to Cathy, whom she so dearly loved.



 
Bringing her hand up to gently encircle the base of Gus's stiff organ, Casey began moving her head back and forth slowly, while her tongue circled and fluttered upon his mouthful of manhood. Gus's erection ached for release. Despite having made love to orgasm with Casey no more than ten minutes earlier, he knew another climax approached. He made sure she knew, too. "I'm gonna come...."
 
Back
Top