Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Reconditioning



“Karen,” Ian said with hesitancy. “I’ll honor the terms of our agreement later, when the opportunity arises. I see you’re busy with Josephine now.”

“My business with Karen can wait,” Josephine interjected. She had guessed the motive behind her groundskeeper’s hesitancy. She had not needed Malcolm’s reassurance that Ian always kept his word. She had heard the household rumors that Karen had seduced Ian the evening before, and did not doubt that Ian’s conservative values had him regretting this incest with his niece.

Josephine would happily assist in breaking his adherence to such outdated taboos. He applied the same standards to their own employer-employee relationship. Maybe this could finally lead Ian into her own bed. “I must insist that you go now to settle any debt you may owe my heir!”


 
Chrissy knew she should not feel jealous of Dawn and Lacy’s flirtation with each other. She had no personal claim on the magazine editor, just a professional acquaintance. Still, she thought she had caught a romantic vibe from Lacy while they cooked together.

“I do declare,” Lacy then turned and looked her in the eyes. “The next thing you know, Chrissy and I will be cooking and serving this feast wearing only these frilly little ol’ aprons!”

If not already distracted, Chrissy would never have admitted what she then automatically blurted out. “Oh... I do that all the time.”
 
hy

Professor edgeways, wheeled across the rug. Karen had always been kind to him. Once when he was down with flu, she had even injected him. He was pleased the Empress had commanded that she be satisfied if he was quiet he might hear.
 
"My business with Karen can wait," Josephine herself interceded to quash Ian's attempt to delay the sexual service he owed his niece. "I must insist that you go now to settle any debt you may owe my heir!"

"Come now, Uncle Ian," Karen, nude still, chuckled as she wove her arm around Ian's elbow. "Where do you think we should go to settle matters?"
 
"I do declare," Lacy turned from the chauffeur and toward the chef. "The next thing you know, Chrissy and I will be cooking and serving this feast wearing only these frilly little ol’ aprons!"

"Oh," Chrissy replied almost casually. "I do that all the time."

"I'll leave you two to work that out," Dawn's laughed. Then she turned to Lacy. "Ms. Monroe, I'm happy to have met you. I hope we get to spend some time together while you are here."

Crossing the kitchen, Dawn pinched Chrissy's butt as she passed and, still nude, headed up the back stairway to look for Michele and Alysa. She reached the second floor in time to see the latter emerging from the den at the other end of the mansion. Dawn headed that way down the long hall.
 
"Come now, Uncle Ian," Karen, still nude, chuckled as she wove her arm around Ian's elbow. "Where do you think we should go to settle matters?"

With Josephine interceding on her behalf, even innocently, Ian knew he had lost all honorable options to avoid fulfilling his debt, and Karen's desire to repeat their incestuous tryst of the night before. Now, he simply wanted to keep the matter as private as possible.

"My rooms," he whispered. "Above the stables."

Bowing slightly to Josephine, he led Karen out of the foyer. To exit the rear of the mansion required passing through either the kitchen or the ground floor master suite. He chose the latter in order to avoid Chrissy and her guest seeing him escorting his naked niece out to his quarters.
 
Lacy wasn't really shocked by Chrissy's remark that she performed her job wearing only a frilly little ol' apron, it only made her imagination run wild...

Meanwhile the pretty little naked chauffuer made her excuses and exited the kitchen saying that she hoped that they could spend some time together while Lacy was here and pinched Chrissy's fine derriere as she passed. Such a pleasant distraction...

" So...I was hoping to take a few pictures for my artical while I was here, with your permission, of course. Not that you have to wear only that apron, it may be too risque. " Lacy said, giving Chrissy her undivided attention, pleased that they were alone again. After all, the gorgeous female chef was the reason she was here...
 
"Michele, I love you, too," Alysa proclaims gently as she meets Michele's eyes and gently strokes her face. "But I can’t and will not love everybody."

"If I can guarantee you won't be pressured to do so," Michele replies. "That is, won't be pressured for unwanted intimacy... Then, will you stay with me?"
 
Felicitations



With a mischievious grin, Josephine watched Karen and Ian until they turned the corner toward the first floor master bedroom. Once they had departed, Josephine looked up to greet Malcolm.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Erickson!” she smiled sincerely. “Have you come to select your outfit for tonight’s masquerade?”


 
" So...I was hoping to take a few pictures for my artical while I was here, with your permission, of course. Not that you have to wear only that apron, it may be too risque. " Lacy said, giving Chrissy her undivided attention...

"Maybe!" Chrissy laughed. Then she blushed a bit. Having prepared for an interview, she suddenly felt self-conscious at the thought of having her face appear in Ms. Monroe's magazine. Her eyes searching the room for a suitable prop, she asked: "What do you want me doing in the photos?"
 
“Good afternoon, Mr. Erickson!” she smiled sincerely. “Have you come to select your outfit for tonight’s masquerade?”


Malcolm holds up the clothes he had selected earlier. "yes, one of the costume people assisted in selecting an outfit for me. I do still need to change into it though."
 
Priorities



“One of the costume people assisted in selecting an outfit for me,” Malcolm explained in his deep British accent. “I do still need to change into it though.”

“Oh, don’t be in such a hurry to dress,” Josephine suggested with a low chuckle. “I rarely am.”


 
" Maybe " Chrissy laughed and blushed slightly. If she
only knew how how charming she looks when she blushes...
" What do you want me to doing in the photos ? " she then asked.

Lacy hadn't told her that one of the reasons she picked her from amongest thirty other choices was because of her looks. Lacy had discovered a picture of her on the computer taken a year or so ago at some event in a local event...

Thinking it over Lacy responded, " Well...perhaps one of you preparing a dish in front of the counter and taking something out of the oven...besides your culinary talents you have such a pretty smile. I promise I will make you look flattering, nothing less. And you will have the final approval. "
 

“Oh, don’t be in such a hurry to dress,” Josephine suggested with a low chuckle. “I rarely am.”



Malcolm smiled at Josephine, admiring the luscious woman before him. "Oh, I had no intention of dressing sooner than is necessary, do you have an suggestion on a way to pass the time before hand?"
 
Business Before



“Do you have any suggestion on a way to pass the time beforehand?” Malcolm asked, his intent obvious.

Josephine could not help herself. She could never make it that easy. She looked at Mary, a member of the local constabulary, then back to Malcolm, whom Ian had called in after the recent bombing at the estate. She replied with the second idea their presence inspired.

“I suppose we need to discuss whatever security improvement recommendations you two have come up with.”


 
Ian chose to cut through the ground floor master suite on the way to his quarters above the stables. Karen noticed that the huge bed contained fresh linens. The ubiquitous but seldom seen butler, Tim Koo, had certainly seen to that. On active weekends, he probably changed every bed in the mansion two or three times a day.

"Uncle Ian," Karen said as she stopped halfway across the room, right at the foot of the bed, and planted her feet to resist his urging to continue. "Your apartment is so Spartan. I want romance. Let's stay here."
 

“I suppose we need to discuss whatever security improvement recommendations you two have come up with.”


"Of course, if you would prefer to discuss that now. I do have some suggestions." Malcolm faced Josephine, "We can discuss here or if you would prefer your office. I have different suggestions over the needs and the desires that you might want. Which may be something we should discuss, the "what do you want?" question.
 
“Besides your culinary talents, you have such a pretty smile,” Lacy said to encourage Chrissy to pose for some photos for the magazine article. “I promise I will make you look flattering, nothing less. And you will have the final approval.”

Chrissy most wanted just to reestablish the casual, almost flirtatious rapport she and Lacy had shared prior to Dawn stopping through. While fully familiar with her impeccable professional credentials, she knew nothing of Lacy’s personal life. Several comments Lacy had made, however, and her casual appreciation of Dawns nudity, suggested to Chrissy that she would fit into the libertine environment of this Manor, and perhaps come to appreciate Chrissy’s talents in the bedroom, as well as the kitchen.

To test and promote this, Chrissy leaned forward and settled her chin on her hands, resting on the island counter top. This forced her to look up into Lacy’s eyes, which Chrissy did with deep intensity.

pictures-of-katie-lee-2015-620x360.jpg


“I’ll assume whatever position you want, Ms. Monroe,” Chrissy suggested, meaning for a photograph, at least. “You only need to ask.”
 
Preventative Medicine



“Well, it’s five o’clock somewhere,” Josephine replied to Malcolm’s practical suggestions. “Hell, it’s almost five o’clock here, and I know I could use a drink. Follow me.”

She led Malcolm and Cathy — the tailor from the Chicago costumer trailing after her — downstairs to the bar in the game room. She went behind the bar and pulled out a chilled pitcher, a bottle of Koval Dry Gin, and two liters of Schweppes Diet Tonic Water. Before proceeding, she frowned at Malcom and spoke, her voice low:

“Larry Niven, a mathematician turned author, created an equation about the balance between freedom and security. I’ve memorized it. ‘F × S = k. The product of freedom and security is a constant. To gain more freedom... you must give up some security, and vice versa.’ Thus to gain security, you have to lose some freedom. I want security, but I need freedom. I have an heir now, a beautiful young woman. I dread what you two have to tell me.... In other words... how strong should I make these drinks?”


 
"Truly it will depend on the level of freedom you so desire." Responds Malcolm, smiling at the nervous Josephine. He thinks on her question, "probably medium would do you some good."

He makes himself comfortable at the bar, sitting on one of the stools. Glancing over at the pool table where hours before he had been ridden hard by Josephine's heiress.

"Really it depends on what do you want protection from? Ian mentioned kidnapping, but is that a threat you fear, another bomb going off, what is it that you fear will happen?"
 
" I'll assume whatever any position you want Ms Monroe...you only need to ask. " Chrissy offered, her voice dripping like honey, and those dreamy deep brown eyes staring up into Lacy's own...

Lacy almost spilled her wine but managed to save it at the last second, her heart melting with desire...finally after several seconds of gazing at each other, both not wanting to be the first to break the spell between them, Lacy found her voice...

" I do declare, Ms. Schuster, I can think of a dozen or more 'positions' I would love to see you posed in..."
 
Last edited:
"Uncle Ian," Karen said as she stopped halfway across the room, right at the foot of the bed. "Your apartment is so Spartan. I want romance. Let's stay here."

"I want privacy," Ian replied, urging her forward by her elbow, but she had planted her feet to resist him. He knew how stubborn she could become. He had never given into her silent tantrums as a girl. Now, facing her as a woman, he planned to remain as resolute. He considered it his last remaining opportunity to salvage a scrap of dignity from this ridiculous situation.
 
Ready for a Bit of the Ol’ Ultra Violence



“What is it that you fear will happen?” Malcolm came to the salient point.

“Home invasion,” Josephine replied immediately as she poured the Koval Dry Gin to fill the bottom one fifth of the chilled pitcher. She then finished off with cold Schweppes Diet Tonic Water from a two liter bottle.

“We’re awfully isolated back here,” she continued, taking three tall glass mugs from the freezer and adding ice cubes to them before she began pouring their drinks. She finished off each one with a wedge of fresh lime from a canister in the refrigerator. “Have you ever seen A Clockwork Orange?”

As she set their cocktails in front of Mary and Malcolm, she started to sing: “I’m singin’ in the rain... Just singin’ in the rain....”


 
Back
Top