Phoebe Next Door

While you'd look fantastic in any of those, I'd love to see you in those leopard print ones.

Did he make any other requests? Will you be wearing these for a few days?
thank you!
most likely. he loves when i wear panties for multiple days :)
 
here's another pink pair - lace this time

he made me wear these for a few days again. maybe if i get enough comments and pms, ill post what the inside of these panties look like ;)

OMG...a few days....!?!:eek:

I would love to see what the crotch of those sexy little lace panties look like......
...oohh...I hope you creamed em up good!!!:heart::heart:

he wanted you all to pick out my panties for tomorrow. vote on which pair you want to see me in and ill post the a picture of me in the winning pair tomorrow :)

Oh...some many hot little undies to choose from.....I vote for the purple ones........and when you are wearing them I hope you think naughty thoughts about all of us helping to pick them out so you can stain em up good!!!:p
 
Yummy..

Mmmmm Phoebe - love the fact you'll be wearing them for a couple days; thinking dirty thoughts and doing naughty things while wearing them.. !! Hope we get a close up of the insides....hint, hint ;) I vote for the black with the mult-colored print..
 
As I sent phoebe pm she asked me to post my thoughts here as well... So phoebes.... I would like u to wear the same bra for the whole week... If u lactate so much better....

Ron
 
here are the winning panties :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,963
  • IMG_1674.JPG
    IMG_1674.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,881
here are the winning panties :)

Phoebe, if you lived next door to me I would invent reasons to come by (can I borrow some sugar?) hoping you'd answer the door in just a pair of those sexy panties:). Your body is phenomenal, thanks for sharing.
 
been wearing the pair you all picked out....it's been four days and he loves it.

just a little tease.

wanna see me take them off? im posting with response tonight.

oh and he says if you get me to ten pages, you can see my tits.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,892
been wearing the pair you all picked out....it's been four days and he loves it.

just a little tease.

wanna see me take them off? im posting with response tonight.

oh and he says if you get me to ten pages, you can see my tits.

WOW!!! What an ASS! I love it! I'm ready to kiss it, lick it, spank it & maybe even MORE!!!
 
a bit lower....
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,831
You look amazing in those... but my vote would have been for none.:devil:
 
Phoebe lovely lovely photos less is more so they say not sure I agree though:devil:
 
Back
Top