Pregnant wife playing

foxtrot72

Really Really Experienced
Removed By Author

Removed By Author

Last edited:
. . . . Anyone know of a good, safe image hosting site?

Let us know what you think!

She looks wonderful. I hope you both enjoy the activity here.

A safe image hosing site is Mejuba.com. I recommend placing photos in a Private folder and then using the "URL" option (found below each thumbnail) to create a link to each pic you want to share. This keeps others from browsing your collection.

She looks Damn sexy to me as well... Hope we get to see more of her especially that pregnant tummy and pussy...

I would love to see more of her.

She said this and two others (which can't be hosted here) are the only ones she's comfortable sharing for now. But maybe later.

I can honestly say that there are about 20 or so photos that I took last night.

Yummy!!

Good afternoon Lit! I've been browsing on here for a while and signed up a while back, but didn't post much. Now I've gotten a little more active on here and even made contact outside of Lit with a member or two. Now My wife and I have decided to share some of our personal time with all of you. She's a bit nervous as she's currently 28-29 weeks pregnant and she doesn't think she looks as good. I think she's beautiful and I hope you guys and gals can convince her of the same. Also, the first pic is just a teaser... there's more but they can't be hosted on Lit per site rules. Anyone know of a good, safe image hosting site?

Let us know what you think!

luv to see more!!

She looks Damn sexy to me as well... Hope we get to see more of her especially that pregnant tummy and pussy...

There's more, but we need somewhere to host them offsite!

Wifey: "Please let them know that when I'm not pregnant, I normally shave. But it's harder to see what you're doing with a belly!"

There's more, but we need somewhere to host them offsite!

Wifey: "Please let them know that when I'm not pregnant, I normally shave. But it's harder to see what you're doing with a belly!"

She looks lovely with hair.

. . . .

You could offer to shave her. :) I shave my wife and it is a lot of fun. :D:D

If you don't want to help her with that, I offer my experienced services. :rose: :rose:

She looks wonderful. I hope you both enjoy the activity here.

A safe image hosing site is Mejuba.com. I recommend placing photos in a Private folder and then using the "URL" option (found below each thumbnail) to create a link to each pic you want to share. This keeps others from browsing your collection.

Thank you! So far we are.

And thanks for the advice, we've started uploading pics and her only requirement is that I black out her eyes prior to uploading... which isn't an issue if she's wearing the blindfold we like to play with! There's also more coming with some toys... If she likes the feedback enough, I may be able to convince her to do even more photos!!!

Playing on bed

blindfolded blowjob

You could offer to shave her. :) I shave my wife and it is a lot of fun. :D:D

If you don't want to help her with that, I offer my experienced services. :rose: :rose:

I told her I'd be willing to, but I'm also a bit afraid I might hurt her accidentally.

if you can shave yourself, you can shave her with out an accident.

btw subscribed, this has the appearance of being a wonderful thread.

She is one lovely woman. I can't wait to see more of.her!

More is indeed to come, but first her and I need to eat dinner... we'll be back in about 30 minutes or so! Keep the great comments coming.

Back