Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxers around my ankles, cockring in place, now hard and ready to go. Just wish my normal PC was working so I could get on cam ans stroke it for some of you. Can't wait to find my meet and beat buddy!

Black guy based in London, UK. Willing to cam and show my 'goods', willing to do anything; willing to stroke it, willing to skype for some phone sex. Would prefer the same in return. PM me for my Yahoo.

Stroking now and most of today!!

Wishing I had some here to play with today! Super horny here!!

Again

I'm here stroking my hard shaft....wish I had some company!! I'm super horny and feel like I could play all weekend and all week next week lol

I never jack off.

Whenever you see me posting on Literotica, no matter how serious my comments may seem, you should know that my heavily pierced and tightly ringed penis is always totally erect, freshly shaved, completely exposed and numb, while my pussy is uncomfortably stretch to capacity with horse cock. I only ejaculate when I find pure genius.

Going again!

Such a beautiful day today...perfect for some naughty fun....wish I had some ladies or couples here to play with today! Super horny as usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back