Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1cb4ba52faf513fe034fdf9673097167200609280_full.jpg

Jennifer Kaye said:
I always thought Madonna had perfect boobs and very nice nipples...
I agree. Miss Oatlash's boobs look very like hers. But of the five I posted there, I have to give the prize to Jennifer Anniston. Maybe that's because she won't show them. Mmmmmmm forbidden fruit.
:rose:

These pictures have a strange effect on my hands....they can't stay away from my nipples.

I love playing with my own nipples - but it is even better when others lick and pinch and suck on them....

Last edited:
for fave celeb nips, I am all over Kate Moss and Milla Jovovich. And of course, FARRAH. You all know I love those pencil tip erasers:

katemoss13dv9.jpg

millajovovich04rz1.jpg

farrahfawcett01od3.jpg

farrahfawcett05sk3.jpg

I always found Anita Ekberg to be something wild.
ekberg.jpg

402354.jpeg

I had a lover that was so hot from watching La Dolce Vida.
I benefited from his lust for her. When I see pictures of her, I always feel a little indebted.
fontani1.jpg

Oh my, Marcello Mastroianni...

Yes.
That lover had a b & w pin up of naked Anita in the shower, covered in soap.
It looked like her breasts were always reaching out.. very inviting.
She really was something else.

OK,
I was asked about my own nipples, and thought I should share.
I have never done anything like this before, but generally, I like having them move forward into new places..

nip.jpg

Yipes.

I am sure there are better pictures that are more flattering, but this is here now.

Hope you enjoy.

Can't get enough celeb nips

abbey_kyle said:
for fave celeb nips, I am all over Kate Moss and Milla Jovovich. And of course, FARRAH. You all know I love those pencil tip erasers:

I am definitely with you on Farrah and Milla! For me, it's not just the "pencil tip" thing, it's also the unapologetic frequency in which they share them with the world. To that end, I gotta go with Mutt regarding Jennifer Anniston as well.

A few more for consideration are Maria Bello ("The Cooler," "A History of Violence") and even Deborah Messing from "Will and Grace." Not necessarily main-stream, and many may not find the women themselves to be very attractive, but I think they have great nips on display with regular frequency - especially Maria with how often she is at least topless in her movies.

and I know there is one of her wearing a green sparkly shirt. I cannot, for the life of me, find it in my files. But I can still offer a few more:

raquelwelch03sj1.jpg

raquelwelch04hf6.jpg

abbey_kyle said:
and I know there is one of her wearing a green sparkly shirt. I cannot, for the life of me, find it in my files. But I can still offer a few more:

raquelwelch03sj1.jpg
Oh, Miss Kyle! Naked and furry to boot! I owe you one. A big one. A big, hard one.
:kiss:

LovelyOnes said:
These pictures have a strange effect on my hands....they can't stay away from my nipples.

I love playing with my own nipples - but it is even better when others lick and pinch and suck on them....

So that's your 200th nipple picture? Do we get to see the other 199 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back