Facebook Birthday Response

txboyalone

Seeker of all truth
I am trying to come up with a clever response to all those acquaintances that you really don't know who wish you a happy birthday automatically on facebook. I need clever with out being to nasty. So far the only one I have is listed below, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, my phone was in my pocket on vibrate all day, so every wish was truly a gift"

I am trying to come up with a clever response to all those acquaintances that you really don't know who wish you a happy birthday automatically on facebook. I need clever with out being to nasty. So far the only one I have is listed below, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, my phone was in my pocket on vibrate all day, so every wish was truly a gift"

Go with it. Unless your mother is on FB.

Sounds good. A suggested subtle tweak:

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. My phone was vibrating all day reminding me of the thoughtful people who care about me.

Anyone else have a suggestion?

Back