New Member Introductions

Hello. I've been here for about a week or so now. Still finding my landing legs.

I have an extensive profile I put together. You can find that HERE.
I have a story of my wife as being told by the maintenance guy at her work. It is about her and him seeing her being had over the bosses desk and then coming into work the next day and teasing him.
I would like a man to record the audio for it

any takers
regards
chris

I would be happy to speak it. I've been told I have a nice and mellow voice.

I have an audio recorder I use for such work. You can hear a sample of my voice in a poem I wrote HERE.

You just want it read out loud, like a story, right ? PM me to let me know the story link and stuff.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all!
I found this site a few months ago and wanted to join in on the fun.
I have always wanted to be a writer and i have some stories started. I'm horrible at finishing things. I hope this will motiviate me.
I have never joined a chat site before, i guess you could say I have lived under a rock for a long time. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Just looking to make some friends and have some good conversations about writing/editing erotica. I have seen some REALLY good writers on this site.
 
Last edited:
We always write from our own situations, always the best place to start.

And no "Juat Looming" on here, it's forbidden.


Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Juat looming to make some friends and
have some good conversations about writing/editting erotica. I have seen some REALLY good writers on this site.
 
We always write from our own situations, always the best place to start.

And no "Juat Looming" on here, it's forbidden.
Not even Urban Dictionary had a definition for "Juat Looming" so you'll have to explain.
 
It was late...i was typing on my phone.... didn't catch the spelling mistake. I will be more careful in future posts.
S'all right. Actually, there are precious few rules in the forum in Literotica.

To clarify one, double-posting is not only accepted but apparently encouraged.

You shouldn't post any credentials of yourself (cards or paper), no matter how much you may blur critical content.

I don't think you can post penises, but breasts and butts are okay.

With those few rules, you should do just fine. :)
 
Hello and thanks for having me!

My name is Gail. I'm 34. Been doing erotic roleplay for about 10 years and look forward to writing and 'submitting' here. :D

I have MS and stay at home, so writing is a great and relaxing escape for me to express myself.

I'm currently working on my first story and have contacted an editor. As well have read through everything Whispersecret has provided us with, as well as some other forums. Needless to say I'm really enjoying all the information and the community. It's very exciting!!

Again, thanks for having me and I look forward to the future.
 
Last edited:
My name is Gail. I'm 34. Been doing erotic roleplay for about 10 years and look forward to writing and 'submitting' here. :D

I have MS and stay at home, so writing is a great and relaxing escape for me to express myself.

I'm currently working on my first story and have contacted an editor. As well have read through everything Whispersecret has provided us with, as well as some other forums. Needless to say I'm really enjoying all the information and the community. It's very exciting!!

Again, thanks for having me and I look forward to the future.
Sometimes infirmities can be our greatest strength, that is for introspective reflections.

You are very welcome here, Gail. And the best with your story !

Despite being here for a month, I am not familiar with this erotic roleplaying that other people have mentioned. Can you give me a description of this in your own words and how it takes place ?
 
Roleplay, as I'm sure you know, can take place in the real world, or via the internet. I don't want to advertise here but there are many outlets online for such a thing. If you're curious, I could message you some stuff.


Otherwise, for me. I began roleplaying on a text based game a long time ago, and you know, one thing lead to another. It's my favorite place to roleplay because you're living this character every time you log in. Growing with other people's characters in the theme of whatever the game is. The relationships become very real.

At least from my experience where I'm just writing up something with another person via skype or some forum, waiting on replies, it's not nearly as fun as it could be. Within the text based game however, it's a lot more... building relationships I guess. And because you grow attached to the character in a world filled with risk. It's just yummy when it does happen.

Lets see though. Roleplaying. Various people build characters through writing. They decide on a scene and play it out. I believe the group stories here made by a group of people are exactly like that. There's other great places for exactly that though it's not so focused always on great writers and writing. That said I think I'd enjoy a multiple person story here more than on a forum, where we're all excelling in writing.

Though like I said I really like running into a world having no idea what the person I might run into next is like, or into, what their character is into, etc. And building sexual and/or (more often than not) non-sexual relationships that build upon themselves. And who knows what may or may not come out of it.

I hope that wasn't too wordy. Just trying to portray my perspective on different types of roleplaying online.
 
ZERUIAH- turn on your Private Messaging in your Profile here if you want people ....

.... if you want people to write you.

(or you write them).

Gabriel
 
Roleplay, as I'm sure you know, can take place in the real world, or via the internet. I don't want to advertise here but there are many outlets online for such a thing. If you're curious, I could message you some stuff.
Please do ! I could use the education.

Now I KNOW about Online RPGs and stuff, you know, lots of graphics, animation, explosions, music, sound effects, and so forth.

But something is tickling me in the back of my brain that there is some kind of sex role-playing game that, unless I'm mistaken is done solely through chat messages by creative people.

Is that right ? Or is it these people who request to play 'games' in Yahoo Messenger are just in fact referring to normal online games provided by game companies and they want to have people join with and play them ?
 
Hello all!
I found this site a few months ago and wanted to join in on the fun.
I have always wanted to be a writer and i have some stories started. I'm horrible at finishing things. I hope this will motiviate me.
I have never joined a chat site before, i guess you could say I have lived under a rock for a long time. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Just looking to make some friends and have some good conversations about writing/editing erotica. I have seen some REALLY good writers on this site.
What I have found which works for me, MixItUp, is when you write a story, focus on a few things.

[1] Lots of spoken dialogue. Don't focus on internal thoughts too much, except to layout the background of the story.

[2] Write it like you are describing a movie. The more descriptive words you use, the better the chance your story will be enjoyable to read.

[3] As this is an adult site, make sure it's got some kink in it. Really I don't think there are any rules EXCEPT no-one under 18, not even hinted at in the story, or it won't get published. When detailing the kink, write whatever it is that gets YOUR rocks off. Go in massive detail. Someone somewhere will think the same way you do.

[4] NEVER be vanilla. Keep it fancy, fantasy, not just two people getting in a room and going at it. Detail settings. For fantasy there are dragons and spaceships. You could even write about events that have happened in your life where strange and kinky things took place.

[4] Write it in such a way that someone will not only want to read it, but maybe a day or a week later, want to read it AGAIN. That is the mark of a good writer.

Best wishes in your writing !
 
Hey there, I'm a 22 year old mother of one. I primarily came to this site for its stories but decided a couple of days ago to join. I am not disapointed at all. I love sex but unfortunately have not been enjoying sex with my partner of 4 years. I really enjoy reading some of the treads and have started PM with some guys I really am enjoying it here!
 
Welcum to the world of lit, chinaeyes. Glad to see you jumping right into the warm and inviting waters of our little world. This is a nude beach, so feel free to bear everything here, and loose all your inhibitions.
 
Hi all. Another 'noob' here - not new to forums in general, just new here. Never know when I might need to know 'How To' do something or be able to help someone else figure the world out. You know, solving world peace and whatnot.

I'm not here for hook-ups. Just here for friends, information, and *ahem* hobbies. :cattail:
 
Hello everyone :D

I've frequented the Text with Audio section of Literotica occasionally over the past few years, but I finally became a member :)
I hope to meet a lot of interesting individuals. Feel free to chat with me or "chat" with me he he ;)
 
I am new here too, a reader rather than a writer and looking forward to chatting with you occasionally. I love the incest stories and oral sex.
 
loving soul

I just came across the site today and lurked for about 5 minutes before I decided to stay a while.I am still learning the user interface and very interested in meeting new like minded people. I was recently released from a 24/7 relationship and love attention and to be loved on. I also get intense satisfaction from providing the same. I'm excited about going down this rabbit hole and would love to hear from some experienced Ds that may be able to show me around the site.
 
I stumbled upon this site, while looking for ideas.
I am a 44 year old married man ( yes she knows about my being here ). We are your ordinary monagamous couple for the most part.
I enjoy anything outdoorsy ( is that even a word? )particularly fishing and boating related.
I enjoy writing erotica as well. I am not very good but it helps keep my mind free and open.

I am a bit of a smart ass with a hefty bit of dumb ass thrown in for good measure, so take no offense. I guess you could say I am a well rounded idiot.

Hopefully I can offer some advice as well as, learn more than just a few things from the forum.
I am always up for making new friends. If there is anything you would like to know, please ask?
 
Back
Top