Democrat defends capitalism and states rights from socialist control freak (R)'s

BotanyBoy

Fuck Your Safe Space
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Posts
52,256
Give it up for Democrat Representative Barbara Lee of California for defending states rights and capitalism!!

o7pTafU9.jpg


M'arican as fuck! :cool:
tumblr_mt7yqo4Pe61si4ucmo1_500.gif


giphy.gif



Poor poor comrade Jeffy is running out of friends.....
063_814020182-e1500527124682.jpg

giphy.gif
 
Guess all the lefties are pissed a (D) is defending capitalism and states rights like a Reich winger and the (R)'s are all bent because Jeffy is a good ol' boy from BAMA and a good portion of them really want the Feds to swoop in and confiscate those means and exercise totalitarian control over that market.

Or everyone now hates me.....both are equally plausible. :cool:
 
You're getting a little desperate with this "don't fit me into a political party box" schtick, aren't ya? ;)

We all know you're a right-fringer who doesn't have the nuts to admit it because of the pot issue. Dime a dozen. :cool:
 
I have always thought MJ should be treated as alcohol is, because the two drugs are very similar. Most people who use either of them have no problem with addiction. Actually, MJ is safer in most ways.
 
I feel the same way with coke! and crack! They are not physically addictive, whereas alcohol is.
 
You're getting a little desperate with this "don't fit me into a political party box" schtick, aren't ya? ;)

Nope, I've pretty much skull fucked anyone who has tried.

Because as I've explained before to others, I'm an ideologue, not a partisan. ;)

We all know you're a right-fringer who doesn't have the nuts to admit it because of the pot issue. Dime a dozen. :cool:

Right-fringer?? Based upon what? My lack of blind loyalty to the Democraps?

Liberalism is now right fringe.....sure Rory!! :rolleyes:

I feel the same way with coke! and crack! They are not physically addictive, whereas alcohol is.

*shrug* It should all be legal.

It's not the governments place to tell people what they should and should not consume.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top