Just so you know

This is mainly for the people who have read my stories and liked them. A few days ago, I submitted another story to Literotica. Today I came on here to see that it was rejected because they thought it violated their stupid "under age 18" rule. I guess in their world, everyone waits until they're 18 to become sexual active. Well whatever, the fact is that no where in that story do I say how old I was. Whoever read it and rejected it just assumed that I was under the age of 18.

I re-submitted the story and told them basiclly what I just said here. If they're going to continue to assume I was under the age of 18 during that experience and reject it again, I will no longer be submitting anymore of my stories. I'm not a professional writer. I don't have the imagination to write fiction. I only write about the things I have experienced in my life. If Literotica has a problem with that, then I won't be wasting my time on here again.

Thank you everyone for reading my stories and for the nice messages and comments.

Cheryl

Is this the reason you have a 16 after your name?

This is mainly for the people who have read my stories and liked them. A few days ago, I submitted another story to Literotica. Today I came on here to see that it was rejected because they thought it violated their stupid "under age 18" rule. I guess in their world, everyone waits until they're 18 to become sexual active. Well whatever, the fact is that no where in that story do I say how old I was. Whoever read it and rejected it just assumed that I was under the age of 18.

I re-submitted the story and told them basiclly what I just said here. If they're going to continue to assume I was under the age of 18 during that experience and reject it again, I will no longer be submitting anymore of my stories. I'm not a professional writer. I don't have the imagination to write fiction. I only write about the things I have experienced in my life. If Literotica has a problem with that, then I won't be wasting my time on here again.

Thank you everyone for reading my stories and for the nice messages and comments.

Cheryl

I've read your stories before today. I liked them and gave them five stars.

Did you know that the age of consent in California is 18? As it happens, Literotica was founded there. So they are obligated to follow the local laws to keep their business out of trouble, and the writers , too. Likewise, 18 is a standard in some of the other states with internet access, and last I looked into it, an issue in Canada, too.

I figure "16" is the year you graduated college, right?

I've read your stories before today. I liked them and gave them five stars.

Did you know that the age of consent in California is 18? As it happens, Literotica was founded there. So they are obligated to follow the local laws to keep their business out of trouble, and the writers , too. Likewise, 18 is a standard in some of the other states with internet access, and last I looked into it, an issue in Canada, too.

I figure "16" is the year you graduated college, right?

No. I wanted to just use Cherilyn as my username here, but it wouldn't let me; so I decided to use the username I used at Experience Project when it was up.

I understand about the 18 thing; my point though is that in my story, I don't say how old I am. They just assumed for some reason.

If you have read my stories, then you should know I'm not one for being very descriptive or going into detail on things other than what I'm experiencing. I see no reason to. I already know what they look like and their ages. I leave it for the reader to use their imagination when it comes to things like that. If for some reason, a reader interprets that me or someone else in my story is under the age of 18, then that's their problem, not mine. I write about my own experiences, not theirs. If Lit doesn't like my writing style, than so be it. I'm certainly not going to change just to please some ignorant people.

I would like to know why Lit does not have a maximum age limit for people having sex in their stories! I believe no one wants to hear about octogenarians either giving or receiving "gum jobs"! ;) :rolleyes: :D
What should be the upper age limits for having sex? Is a centenarian too old? Can anyone distinguish the wrinkles of age from the folds of a vagina?
Seriously, where do we realistically draw a line in the grey hairs? :eek:

This comes up regularly on Author's Hangout. No, LIT's 18 rule is not about California or USA law, none of which bans writing about minors. Underage sex is pretty common in mainstream literature.

It's a preference of Laurel, LIT's owner, who feels the over-18 rule prevents protests from moralists. She also bans bestiality and 'snuff' because she doesn't find them erotiec, and it's HER site. LIT has been the Net's premier erotic literature site for almost two decades, so her rules seem to work.

I would like to know why Lit does not have a maximum age limit for people having sex in their stories! I believe no one wants to hear about octogenarians either giving or receiving "gum jobs"! ;) :rolleyes: :D
What should be the upper age limits for having sex? Is a centenarian too old? Can anyone distinguish the wrinkles of age from the folds of a vagina?
Seriously, where do we realistically draw a line in the grey hairs? :eek:
Author's challenge: write about ultra-geriatric sex, and make it hot for readers. You could have: octogenarian fetishes; old BBWs or BBCs; lifelong romance; support bondage; wheelchair or exoskeleton sex; rest-home orgies and (slow) Scooby-Doo chases; denture-less dommes; pharmaceutical abuse; a lunar or orbital Struldbrug resort for lo-G sex; et fucking cetera.

You need to PM Dixon Carter Lee who has skirting that issue in his stories down pat. You might want to ask Laurel to contact him and tell him your interested in his methodology.

Shaddup, AJ

Not to mention AJ put a lot of distance between himself and his former off-board bro Queerbait a few months back.

Seems AJ finally realized his little tranny buddy was a bit more unstable than he thought, and warned folks about him via PM.

When you're too creepy for AJ, that's quite an accomplishment. :eek:

Rob with his patented, "lets you and he fight" technique.

You should challenge Rob to a fight and settle your beef once and for all, like real men would.

Queef is to much of a panty ass Sissyboi to ever confront Rob directly. He prefers to cower behind an army of lame alts, and sniff used panties for courage. :eek:

Back