Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT It irritates me when people try to be slick to get information, I know when you're fishing. :rolleyes:

ICT she is not the only one!!!
So much for the not naughty day eh
ICT that I feel this way.
IACT some of the guys I've gotten pm's from make me feel that it's not worth trusting again.
*sigh*
Concentrate on the others then lol
Oh. You too???

I married the devil... lied, cheated, stole, ran up credit cards...

ICT I hate her with a passion that burns hotter than a BILLION suns. I KNOW I will never trust again.
Whilst I can sort of understand that, it's still very sad that you feel that, don't know how anyone could be with someone who would never trust them.

Whilst I can sort of understand that, it's still very sad that you feel that, don't know how anyone could be with someone who would never trust them.
ICT I said that it would be hard for me to do!!!

ICT I am spending all my time off playing here on Lit.

IACT I should be taking care of other things.

IFCT I am staying here because I love it.

That's pretty much why I have been single 10 of the last 11 years. Every time I have tried to trust someone I have picked the wrong girl. EVERY time. I pretty much gave up a while back lol

Ah well, such is life

ICT that, with the exception of a trip to the doctor for this stupid burn (yay me - 2nd degree with a secondary infection ... antibiotics by mouth and by cream), I have been the happiest the last 36 hours than I've been in quite awhile...

IFCT it's good to feel whole and I'll soak it up as long as it lasts.

ICT that, with the exception of a trip to the doctor for this stupid burn (yay me - 2nd degree with a secondary infection ... antibiotics by mouth and by cream), I have been the happiest the last 36 hours than I've been in quite awhile...

Ic that you should soak through some undies too. Just saying.

ICT this makes me smile. Minus the burn part.

ICT I am happy for ya... well other than the burn :)

Ic that you should soak through some undies too. Just saying.

hello... are you new around here? when has that ever been a problem for me? ;)

ICT this makes me smile. Minus the burn part.

thanks honey... :kiss: let's catch up SOON!

ICT I am happy for ya... well other than the burn :)

thanks hon!

Ict I love seeing your av around here.

ICT she's freaking gorgeous isn't she? So happy she's my friend.

hello... are you new around here? when has that ever been a problem for me? ;)

thanks honey... :kiss: let's catch up SOON!

thanks hon!

ICT she's freaking gorgeous isn't she? So happy she's my friend.

ICT yes, we do need to catch up soon. I've got a cold, or allergies, or something kicking my ass right now. It's pretty much work, meds, sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back