Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
You have a great smile and a lovely set of boobs! I'm not sure what you're being so shy about, but I hope this thread and our comments will help you get past it. Welcome to Lit! :)

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

i think you have a super smile. also, being a nurse, i seem to have this lump forming, would you mind taking a look at it please?

Your Beautiful

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

If all nurse's looked like you we all be visiting the doctor more. You should feel good about yourself, life is to short to be worrying about things. Enjoy it because you have a lot to offer.
Very sexy, your husband is very lucky.

I am loving the comments!

You are all making me feel very beautiful, so I have to thank you. Also, it seems like a lot of you need check ups :) Here is another picture since you have all been so great. I am quickly learning that my husband loves showing me off!

Attachments

• messy morning hair.jpg
    messy morning hair.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3,047
Oh baby...I can think of TONS of ways to give you messy morning hair!!

My Dear

Looking forward to your photos. Love your smile--so very sexy

You look incredible, Nurse Desire! Of course, if I had a nurse that looked like you, I might try to stay in the hospital longer than necessary, but only until I could get a phone number. :)

You are hot! It's gals like you that perpetuate men's nurse fantasies! Keep it up.

wow and love the pics on your thread... they are fabulous and your smile and cleavage and damn hot! hubba hubba! heath

Delicious

Thank you so much for all the replies! It definitely is a confidence boost. My husband (who is also my very favorite patient :devil: ) loves to see such positive comments. You all deserve a smile. :)

Mmmmm . . . delicious. Will there be more?

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmmmm

Love the blue top.and what's under it.......:devil:

You are all making me feel very beautiful, so I have to thank you. Also, it seems like a lot of you need check ups :) Here is another picture since you have all been so great. I am quickly learning that my husband loves showing me off!
messy morning hair.jpg

I do not understand the file name on this picture. Messy Morning Hair? Really?

All I see is Big Busty Boobs. :D

Great pics. Glad that we are making you feel beautiful because that is what you are. Truly BEAUTIFUL.

Oh no!

I seemed to have had a minor lab jacket accident!

Attachments

• lab jacket malfunction.jpg
    lab jacket malfunction.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,684
I'm afraid that the BP medication I currently take is probably not strong enough for what would happen if you were taking my pressure . . .. but I'm willing to gamble!!

I love seeing these comments!

I guess sometimes I think about these buttons popping open and I chalk it up to a happy accident...

Attachments

• happy accident.jpg
    happy accident.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2,907
I seemed to have had a minor lab jacket accident!

I almost had a minor accident myself. Thankfully, there was some tissue at hand.

And that lab coat is lucky as hell. As is your husband. Glad he's enjoying showing you off

Just got outof the hospital

I guess sometimes I think about these buttons popping open and I chalk it up to a happy accident...

If I had seen this
attachment.php

when I woke up from surgery last month I would have had a happy accident!!:) Dave :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Back