Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
TxRad said:
And as usual you are oh so happy to point it out again, again, and again.

Someone slighted you when you first started posting on the boards so now you get to gloat over someone actually having a stand and sticking by it. So munch on your popcorn and gloat. You are as bad as Scouries, except he's funny and you are nasty and mean.

Please quit quoting this asshole so he can stay on ignore.

A second ignore solves that problem :) I tried to sympathize for a while, but this one is beyond getting over it. Sad, because he actually can write well and does have some relevant insight. It's just buried so deeply in mountains of bitterness and smugness that it isn't worth sifting through.
 
Darkniciad said:
A second ignore solves that problem :) I tried to sympathize for a while, but this one is beyond getting over it. Sad, because he actually can write well and does have some relevant insight. It's just buried so deeply in mountains of bitterness and smugness that it isn't worth sifting through.

Interesting. Where would I ever have had an opportunity to "get over" it? I've posted straightforward posts to the topics, and the clubbers (including TxRad) have just followed me around and sniped at me--just as he did here when I was actually telling one of his clubbers it was not in his interest to shoot himself in the foot.

It's that "separate reality" of the "regulars" here. It's just like being in the croquet game in Alice in Wonderland. But the surreality of it is entertaining.

And as far as "bitterness" and "smugness," those are terms the club here is wallowing in as well--so those can be stuck in the same place TxRad's "nastiness" and "meanness" are crammed.
 
Last edited:
too bad....

Moonman – iDELETED SEPT 14


The most interesting thing about the whole exercise isn’t the sniping from AH Land, that is a given in Literotica’s bulletin board world, instead it was the response Gabby got from some of Literotica’s greatest authors, authors neither she (or I) had ever talked or communicated with before.

And by and large they are authors who don’t normally take part or post here. rgjohn, TryAnthing, sarahhh, niki_2021, Wm_Sexspear, Tony88888, and strickland83, among many others, all responded. And pretty much to a man (or woman) they commented favorably. Many even said they’d been waiting for a list like this for a long time.

So, whether you, or other of your friends, like me or my stories, the list exists. And some people were quite happy to see it.

And they happen to be among Literotica’s greatest and most popular story tellers. Strange, isn’t it?
 
Last edited:
Darkniciad said:
A second ignore solves that problem :) I tried to sympathize for a while, but this one is beyond getting over it. Sad, because he actually can write well and does have some relevant insight. It's just buried so deeply in mountains of bitterness and smugness that it isn't worth sifting through.

Guess you haven't read in on the "Editor's Forum" today, heh? Or were you wearing those special glasses the club provides? :cool:

And, oh, yes, it looks like almost all of the clubbers here who drop on my head with snide personal attacks have me on this "ignore" list. That's certainly an amusing dichotomy. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
TxRad said:
And as usual you are oh so happy to point it out again, again, and again.

Someone slighted you when you first started posting on the boards so now you get to gloat over someone actually having a stand and sticking by it. So munch on your popcorn and gloat. You are as bad as Scouries, except he's funny and you are nasty and mean.

Please quit quoting this asshole so he can stay on ignore.

I think the person you addressed this to (sr71plt) should write a gay male story starring drksideofthemoon and you. That wouldn't be so bad for a homophobic like you since the moon man is really a moon girl (Drama Queen not Drama King).
 
clubmembers new story...read it...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]sarahhh[/SIZE] today released a new story on the Literotica site. Titled I Love Dick, this Humor and Satire Category story from the award winning author simply continues her tradition of producing great tongue in cheek (well something gets between those cheeks!) stories that always seem to please our readers.

I highly recommend it!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
Last edited:
scouries said:
Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member sarahhh today released a new story on the Literotica site. Titled I Love Dick, this Humor and Satire Category story from the award winning author simply continues her tradition of producing great tongue in cheek (well something gets between those cheeks!) stories that always seem to please our readers.

I highly recommend it!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

I noticed that the story you reference was number 69 on the New list yesterday. No wonder it has so many comments. I think it is totally unfair that the story in question received the best position on the New list.

Yours truly,
Shitting_Bull (a REAL Indian)
 
story alert...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]scouries[/SIZE] today released a new story on the Literotica site. Titled Nude Dancing #2: Mom, this Incest Category story from the award winning author simply continues his tradition of producing brilliant, best selling stories that always seem to please our readers.

I highly recommend it! (And for a full review of this wonderful story see the official SCOURIES THREAD later today.)

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
new member welcomed...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] yet again,

* * * MORE GREAT NEWS * * *​

A new member was welcomed into the 1000+ VOTE CLUB today

[SIZE=+2]*** Texas Refugee *** [/SIZE]

for his story

[SIZE=+2]*** Colleen *** [/SIZE]​

Texas Refugee becomes the 49th member of our little club and his story is the 95th 1000+ vote story so far discovered. Congratulations and welcome from all your fellow club members!!!


[size=+2]G O __ D O L P H I N S !!!!!!![/SIZE]

COUNTDOWN TO 1000 VOTES

SWEETSUBSARAHH – “Anal Sex (Gasp!): A Hands-On Manual” - 989 VOTES – 11 TO GO!!! c’mon guys and girls, lets get her over the final hump!
 
Last edited:
drksideofthemoon said:
Scouries,

Remove me from your "Club", I have no desire to be a member.

By George he did it (deleted your name). I admit I didn't think he'd delete you. Great victory. Now, let's look around the battlefield. He's still posting a list, which irritated you in the first place--and likely will find a new poker to jab you with, and your stories are gone from the site. Yep, great victory.
 
sr71plt said:
By George he did it (deleted your name). I admit I didn't think he'd delete you. Great victory. Now, let's look around the battlefield. He's still posting a list, which irritated you in the first place--and likely will find a new poker to jab you with, and your stories are gone from the site. Yep, great victory.

I think scouries got bored listening to the drama queen whine so he deleted her name.

Yours truly,
Shitting_Bull (a REAL Indian)
 
new story out...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]Slickman[/SIZE] today released a new story on the Literotica site. Titled Night Before The Wedding, this Erotic Couplings Category story from the award winning author simply continues his tradition of producing brilliant, best selling stories that always seem to please our readers.

I highly recommend it. Slickman has two stories on the 1000+ VOTE list, Coma and Girls Tennis Coach – why don’t you try them too.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

[size=+2]G O __ D O L P H I N S !!!!!!! BEAT THOSE COWBOYS!!!![/SIZE]
 
more stories...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2] Erlikkhan [/SIZE] also released a new story on the Literotica site today. Titled Courting My Sister Ch.3, this Incest Category story from this talented author is just another example of this author’s ability to produce brilliant, best selling stories that always seem to please our readers.

I highly recommend it. You should also read the first two chapters in this wonderful series.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

[size=+2]G O __ D O L P H I N S !!!!!!! BEAT THOSE DAMN COWBOYS!!!![/SIZE]

COUNTDOWN TO 1000 VOTES

SWEETSUBSARAHH – “Anal Sex (Gasp!): A Hands-On Manual” - 989 VOTES – 11 TO GO!!! c’mon guys and girls, lets get her over the final hump!
 
Last edited:
another new story alert....

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]sarahhh [/SIZE] released a new story on the Literotica site today. Titled I Love Dick Ch.2, this Group Sex Category story continues the saga this talented author started this month. The first chapter has amassed more comments than any other story on the site over the last 30 days, just proving this author’s ability to produce brilliant, best selling stories that always seem to please our readers.

I highly recommend it. You should also read the first chapter in this wonderful series as well as some of the other award winning stories this talentdl person has written for our amusement and pleasure..

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
update from miami...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

I haven’t posted on this thread in a while so I thought I’d bring you all up to date on club news. Besides, I’ve been left behind in the office while you know who gets to play!

No new members have been found this week but there are three authors who have stories that are tantalizingly close to the magic 1000. I urge all Literoticans who come across a 950+ vote story to read and vote for it.

I have also sent off e-mails to fifteen other authors whose works are highly rated and have large sales numbers. Hopefully I’ll start receiving replies next week (although I understand that some of them are dead!).

Final details are being worked out for the first 1000+ VOTE CLUB dinner which we now envision being held sometime in early February in South Beach. A mailing should go out to members within a couple of weeks.

[size=+2]G O __ D O L P H I N S !!!!!!! [/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
more stories!!!

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

Great news! Two new stories were found yesterday.

We’ve learned that Club Member [SIZE=+2]youbadboy[/SIZE], one of Literotica’s most famous authors, has two more stories that qualify. This will give this popular writer four entries on the list and bring the total number of 1000+ vote stories up to 96.

The newly listed stories are:

1307 votes for Peeping Tom a 2003 story that has a 4,80 rating
3568 votes for Sara’s Car Trip a 2003 story that also has a 4.80 rating.

By the way Sara’s Car Trip is one of the most read stories ever to be published on Literotica – it now is closing in on the 1,000,000 unit sales figure! I heartily recommend you visit youbadboy’s home page and read the many wonderful stories this author has produced.

Congratuations!

COUNTDOWN TO 1000 VOTES

MaxSebastian – “A Kiss is Still a Kiss” - 987 VOTES – just 13 TO GO!!! c’mon people, why not read and vote for this FIRST TIME story which is the 71st highest rated story in its category.

[size=+2]OH GOD….PLEASE GIVE US A D O L P H I N S WIN !!!!!!! [/SIZE]


compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”
 
Last edited:
another one!!!!

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
* * * NEWS ALERT * * *​
[/size]

We’ve found another one! The 97th.

And it comes from one of Literotica’s greatest authors, [SIZE=+2]BobbyT[/SIZE], a two time winner of the turquoise W and this authors FIFTH story to make the 1000+ list.

1115 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 2 Bobby T rated 4.80 2002

This is chapter 2 of a trilogy this Canadian author (according to his home page) wrote back in 2002. All three chapters are on the TOP 500 most viewed list and have attracted a combined 1,500,000 readers! Chapter 3 also is on the 1000+ VOTE list and we believe that chapter 1 probably also qualifies. We are hoping to hear back from the author soon on this question.

Communication with the ‘Great Frozen North’ can sometimes be quite iffy so if anyone up there knows this great author please advise him that [size=+2]Gabby[/size] of ScouriesWorld would love to hear from him.

The author, who rumor has it lives in an authentic Eskimo Igloo in Moose Jaw, Quebec, apparently writes all the first drafts of his work in French, the native language of our northern neighbors. He lives a simple life, writing and trapping, his sexual sustenance provided by his Eskimo wife.

Mr. T is even more famous for another novel he wrote and published on Literotica, the ten part saga, Cumming of Age, a MATURE category story that is also represented on the “1000+ VOTE” list.

Please join me in congratulating Bobby on his singular accomplishment. And I suggest you immediately go out and read some of his author’s stories.


[size=+2]OH GOD….PLEASE GIVE US A D O L P H I N S WIN !!!!!!! [/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
story alert...story alert...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[SIZE=+2]*** CLUB MEMBER *** STORY ALERT ***[/SIZE]​

Club Member [SIZE=+2]sarahhh [/SIZE] released a new story on the Literotica site today. Titled Wheres’s My Head?, this Anal Category story by one of the Pittsburgh Steelers biggest fans is an official entry in Literotica’s 2007 HALLOWEEN CONTEST.

I highly recommend this wonderful tale. And remember it’s you the reader, with your votes, that will decide the contest winner. So please vote on every contest story you read.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

[size=+2]OH GOD WE’RE DYING DOWN HERE….PLEASE GIVE US A D O L P H I N S WIN !!!!!!! [/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
Masterhypnotist ladies and gentlemen...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

The boss saw a comment on one of our greatest members the other day, the wonderful author of 6 1000+ VOTE stories and winner of 3 turquoise W’s, the recently deceased masterhypnotist.

So I just thought it might be a good idea to declare the week of October 14th – 21st, 2007, as masterhypnotist week. A week during which Literoticans of all generations can introduce themselves to the greatest MIND CONTROL author of all time.

I invite everyone to read (or listen to) one of this man’s wonderful stories and then post your feedback either on this thread or directly at the end of one of his stories. Click on his name and....

[size=+2]
“MASTERHYPNOTIST” FEEDBACK WEEK
[/size]


Have a wonderful weekend everyone,

[size=+2]Gabby[/size]
 
womens auxilliry announced...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

Did you hear? One of us won the Nobel Prize.

No, I don’t mean that nut Gore! I mean a WOMAN!

DORIS LESSING​

But you know what? Only 11 women have ever won the prize for Literature. Out of like one hundred. What gives?

The boss thought it was funny when I asked him. In fact his: “I’m surprised there’s that many honey,” didn’t enhance his chances of having a meaningful sexual encounter with me tonight.

“Just like our 1000+ VOTE CLUB Gabby,” he went on to say. “How many of our 97 stories do you think were written by women? How many of the clubs 49 member authors do you think have breasts?”

“Prick!” I hurled back as I pushed his hand away from my heaving bosom.

“It’s not your fault honey, it’s genetic. Men are simply better at some things than women. Well, most things really. Blame god. Mind you he’s a male too.”

Fuck him! Except you know what? He was right about our club! Over eighty percent of the members are men. Sure we have the lovely nikki_2021 and sarahhh but basically we have a bunch of dirty old men. And the boss of course. And he’s dirty!

So I’ve had an idea. We need an AFFIRMITIVE ACTION plan here at the 1000+VOTE CLUB. To promote a fairer representation of the sexes in our membership.

The boss scoffed, insisting he wouldn’t lower the 1000 VOTE barrier. Never!

The club executive board, made up of five multi 1000+ story authors (all men of course!) rejected my proposal.

However, after I threatened to quit my job as club secretary, there was a slow relenting until we finally reached a consensus.

We have agreed that we will set up a WOMENS AUXILIARY of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB that will include authoresses, who with our encouragement and backing, potentially will one day achieve enough votes to merit inclusion in the OFFICIAL CLUB. We hope that you the reader will seek out these up and coming writers and vote and give them feedback on their work, helping them to break through the glass ceiling that hangs precariously above every women’s head.

Mr. Scouries and the Board have insisted that any and every WOMENS AUXILIARY candidate has to meet the following minimum requirements:

1) She must be relatively good looking (I protested this one – gabby)
2) She can’t just be a one trick pony (i.e. she has to have written stories in more than one category)
3) She has to have at least one story that has amassed 500 votes...or
4) She has to have a multi chapter serial that has received at least 2000 votes.
5) The club must feel there is a real chance that one day she will write a 1000+ story

Each candidate will also have to be voted on by the complete club membership and must receive unanimous backing. ”One black ball and she’s history,” the boss warned ominously. And no darkboy, this wasn’t a racist comment.

The board has also insisted that WOMENS AUXILIARY CLUB MEMBERS will not be allowed to vote in club elections nor be able to speak at club meetings.

They will however, be invited to the semi annual club Dinner/Orgies, the first of which is scheduled for early February in South Beach.

So far I have found seven (7) candidates who could potentially be members of the WOMENS AUXILIARY, one of whom has already been voted upon by the club membership. Hopefully I’ll soon hear the fate of the other six.

But, in the meantime, I [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size], Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”, proudly announces that the first official, unblack-balled member of the WOMENS AUXILIARY of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB is:

[size=+2]
SELENA KITTYN
[/size]

The lovely Miss Kittyn impressed our members with the numbers accumulated for her epic Anal, Group, Lesbian, Erotic Coupling and Exhibitionist tale, Babysitting the Baumgartners, Ch. 1-15, a brilliant novel that has amassed more than 5,000 VOTES.

CONGRATULATIONS MA’AM!

And I promise to find you some companions soon.

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

[size=+2]THE D O L P H I N S WILL BE BACK IN 2008!!!!!!![/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
Can't help mentioning me, can you scouries? *laugh* Gotten under your skin a little, have I? I'll have to remember to dip myself in disenfectant for safety's sake.

How quaint that you point out that one thing you say isn't racist ( a rarity ) in the midst of a giant sexist rant.

( Quoted for posterity, as I'm sure you'll start deleting your ill-considered rants in this thread soon enough as well )

scouries said:
Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

Did you hear? One of us won the Nobel Prize.

No, I don’t mean that nut Gore! I mean a WOMAN!

DORIS LESSING​

But you know what? Only 11 women have ever won the prize for Literature. Out of like one hundred. What gives?

The boss thought it was funny when I asked him. In fact his: “I’m surprised there’s that many honey,” didn’t enhance his chances of having a meaningful sexual encounter with me tonight.

“Just like our 1000+ VOTE CLUB Gabby,” he went on to say. “How many of our 97 stories do you think were written by women? How many of the clubs 49 member authors do you think have breasts?”

“Prick!” I hurled back as I pushed his hand away from my heaving bosom.

“It’s not your fault honey, it’s genetic. Men are simply better at some things than women. Well, most things really. Blame god. Mind you he’s a male too.”

Fuck him! Except you know what? He was right about our club! Over eighty percent of the members are men. Sure we have the lovely nikki_2021 and sarahhh but basically we have a bunch of dirty old men. And the boss of course. And he’s dirty!

So I’ve had an idea. We need an AFFIRMITIVE ACTION plan here at the 1000+VOTE CLUB. To promote a fairer representation of the sexes in our membership.

The boss scoffed, insisting he wouldn’t lower the 1000 VOTE barrier. Never!

The club executive board, made up of five multi 1000+ story authors (all men of course!) rejected my proposal.

However, after I threatened to quit my job as club secretary, there was a slow relenting until we finally reached a consensus.

We have agreed that we will set up a WOMENS AUXILLIRY of the 1000+ VOTE CLUB that will include authoresses, who with our encouragement and backing, potentially will one day achieve enough votes to merit inclusion in the OFFICIAL CLUB. We hope that you the reader will seek out these up and coming writers and vote and give them feedback on their work, helping them to break through the glass ceiling that hangs precariously above every women’s head.

Mr. Scouries and the Board have insisted that any and every WOMENS AUXILLIRY candidate has to meet the following minimum requirements:

1) She must be relatively good looking (I protested this one – gabby)
2) She can’t just be a one trick pony (i.e. she has to have written stories in more than one category)
3) She has to have at least one story that has amassed 500 votes...or
4) She has to have a multi chapter serial that has received at least 2000 votes.
5) The club must feel there is a real chance that one day she will write a 1000+ story

Each candidate will also have to be voted on by the complete club membership and must receive unanimous backing. ”One black ball and she’s history,” the boss warned ominously. And no darkboy, this wasn’t a racist comment.

The board has also insisted that WOMENS AUXILLIRY CLUB MEMBERS will not be allowed to vote in club elections nor be able to speak at club meetings.

They will however, be invited to the semi annual club Dinner/Orgies, the first of which is scheduled for early February in South Beach.

So far I have found seven (7) candidates who could potentially be members of the WOMENS AUXILLIRY, one of whom has already been voted upon by the club membership. Hopefully I’ll soon hear the fate of the other six.
 
Links and genre, pls

As a lowly reader without any talent whatsoever I confess that I'm kind of confused by this list. How is this list different to the top list maintained already by literotica?

I know that when I look for stories, I do read the ones that are top rated by genre. In this 1000 list, there are no links to the stories nor do they include the kind of genre the story has been placed in. Most readers (or maybe it's just me) are lazy. They prefer a link to the story, so that they can just press a little button, and zap, we're there. So could you please include the genre as well as a link to the story so that we can easily read them?

Thank you,

Jenny
 
Jennylo said:
As a lowly reader without any talent whatsoever I confess that I'm kind of confused by this list. How is this list different to the top list maintained already by literotica?

I know that when I look for stories, I do read the ones that are top rated by genre. In this 1000 list, there are no links to the stories nor do they include the kind of genre the story has been placed in. Most readers (or maybe it's just me) are lazy. They prefer a link to the story, so that they can just press a little button, and zap, we're there. So could you please include the genre as well as a link to the story so that we can easily read them?

Thank you,

Jenny

He's already pushing the character limits for a single post with the ever-growing copy-paste portion dumped into each of his posts. Odds are that he couldn't add more than a few links before he hit the character limit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top