Men in garter belt and nylons turn me ON

I don't have any pictures. It was way before digital, but I wore garter belts and stockings as a young male, no panties, my hard cock standing straight up.......tenting the dresses I wore.......I love the way garter belts and stockings perfectly frame a cock......I loved being accessible to whoever I was with.....that mature guy who might want to reach over and fondle me, stroke my cock or suck me.......I wanted to be used and called a cock whore, a cum slut.......I was willing and ready:devil:

I wish I would have picked up a garter belt and nylons today at the local adult shop. Was too nervous. But I will do it soon. I love wearing a garter and stockings.

Not sure why but seeing men in garter belt and nylons really turn me on! Small cocks or cocks pulled between the legs forming a slit really adds to the pleasure. How about pictures PLEASE!

They would need to be very smooth, slim and feminine; hairy bulky blokes dressing up as women are fucking horrendous!

I'm straight ok, I like women, but I think some of these young convincing crossdressers are nice to look at...I wouldn't do anything with any of them but some of them look good. Hairy ugly blokes in stockings though, forget it!

I don't have any pictures. It was way before digital, but I wore garter belts and stockings as a young male, no panties, my hard cock standing straight up.......tenting the dresses I wore.......I love the way garter belts and stockings perfectly frame a cock......I loved being accessible to whoever I was with.....that mature guy who might want to reach over and fondle me, stroke my cock or suck me.......I wanted to be used and called a cock whore, a cum slut.......I was willing and ready:devil:

Oh My, You remind me of the nights out in New Orleans. It was fun being picked up by older men and sometimes by younger men wasn't it. Knowing they wanted your girly body and knowing you could reciprocate.

Nylon

I love wearing anything nylon. It makes my cock so hard. Wearing pantyhose only under my street clothes is a turn on. Love my cock rubbing on the nylon makes me so horny.

Oh My, You remind me of the nights out in New Orleans. It was fun being picked up by older men and sometimes by younger men wasn't it. Knowing they wanted your girly body and knowing you could reciprocate.

To be clear, I was 18+ but older guys in their 40's & 50's were always my faves....I never really wasted my time with younger guys unless they were fem.....back then I loved dressing in garter belts and nylons, or open bottomed girdles......showing those men my hard cock and watching them as they desired me, was all part of the turn on......seeing them hungry for my body.....I loved grabbing their hard cocks and and teasing those naughty men......not sure how many cocks I sucked back then....*blush*

Back