Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 01-06-2018, 12:53 AM   #101
SimonDoom
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaMonroe View Post
Hey all, Iím really new to the mother/son stories (just wrote my first) and I have a couple questions for those of you that love these stories. In my story the son was the aggressor, would it be wierd to have mom as an agressor? Or would that be kinda creepy?
I don't think it would be creepy. The more common scenario is to have horny son pursuing reluctant, guilt-ridden mom, but it doesn't have to be that way. My suggestion, if you want mom to be the aggressor in a story, would be to make her a conflicted aggressor. One of the keys to success in this category is to have the characters affected by the taboo.

Old 01-06-2018, 02:16 AM   #102
damnedtoby
Virgin

it's not creepy if there is hesitation or another purpose. TheTalkman has excellent aggressive moms - You can't handle me is excellent if you like a little betrayal etc

Old 01-07-2018, 08:23 PM   #103
donaldelliott11
Experienced

In my real life, I never felt any stirrings of sexual interest towards my mom. So for me, this is all just fantasy stuff. Perhaps that's why the mainstream mother-son stories don't much light my fuse.

I've read only one or two stories I loved in which the lusty-mom seduced her son; to me these are the hardest to write well, because the scenario is not very credible.

I am much more easily persuaded that most boys would happily fuck anyone, including Mom and Grammy. But though I find the lusting teen credible, I find the relenting Mom less so.

Aside: Lit isn't the right place for parent-child incest stories due to the 18-year old minimum. By the time the story involves two adults, the whole dynamic is different.

Get to the point, Don! The "incest stories I am personally most attracted to involve a slutty or drunk mom who's spreading her legs for cohorts of her son. "I Watched Mom Get Gangbanged by (neighborhood kids/school classmates/my cousins)" It doesn't much matter to me if the son eventually rips off a piece or not - by then I've soiled my computer keyboard....
I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if this is humiliating, and their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.
Donald
My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Last edited by donaldelliott11 : 01-07-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Old 01-08-2018, 01:16 AM   #104
EquinoxRising
Bi slut

Now, that's disgusting.

Old 01-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #105
CousinLuver
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaMonroe View Post
Hey all, Iím really new to the mother/son stories (just wrote my first) and I have a couple questions for those of you that love these stories. In my story the son was the aggressor, would it be weird to have mom as an aggressor? Or would that be kinda creepy?

It's not creepy or weird as long as it's consensual.

Last edited by CousinLuver : 01-09-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:49 AM   #106
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

Review of Mom's So Hot Pt. 1 by ffarkus

Every once in a while it is good to go back and take another look at a story. I've long liked the Mom's So Hot series by ffarkus, especially with its lusty twists and turns. But feeling the need to rub one out the other day, I looked at Pt. 1 again and realized, yeah, that's how I'd want to have sex with mom. Excellent Oedipal texture as Tom puts the moves on his mother. Love the little things like mom's red hair with touches of grey, coming up behind mom and kissing her neckline, cupping her boobs and pressing his erection into her ass crack. And ffarkus' description of what it would feel like for a son to have his cock in his mother's cunt is pretty much how I would want it to feel, that is to say, better than any other cunt just because it is mom's. The descriptions of cumming in mom are absolutely scrumpt-a-liscious! Pure Oedipal fantasy, which may just mean there is an alternative universe where it's real. Sigh.
ffarkus hasn't written anything in years and seems long gone. But he was a genius at the craft while he was active. I'm glad his work remains.
https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-so-hot

Old 01-11-2018, 12:22 PM   #107
paulw128
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by OedipalLustGuru View Post
Every once in a while it is good to go back and take another look at a story. I've long liked the Mom's So Hot series by ffarkus, especially with its lusty twists and turns. But feeling the need to rub one out the other day, I looked at Pt. 1 again and realized, yeah, that's how I'd want to have sex with mom. Excellent Oedipal texture as Tom puts the moves on his mother. Love the little things like mom's red hair with touches of grey, coming up behind mom and kissing her neckline, cupping her boobs and pressing his erection into her ass crack. And ffarkus' description of what it would feel like for a son to have his cock in his mother's cunt is pretty much how I would want it to feel, that is to say, better than any other cunt just because it is mom's. The descriptions of cumming in mom are absolutely scrumpt-a-liscious! Pure Oedipal fantasy, which may just mean there is an alternative universe where it's real. Sigh.
ffarkus hasn't written anything in years and seems long gone. But he was a genius at the craft while he was active. I'm glad his work remains.
https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-so-hot
I agree, great story! thanks for posting

Old 01-16-2018, 02:58 PM   #108
bannonb
Virgin

Hey all:

I've been a consumer of these for years, but could never write well enough to satisfy even me...

A few favs--all over the map I know, but try the ones you can find.

-Alwayswantedto stories (removed but accessible via wayback)
Mom Tries Belly Dancing
Piano Mom
The Rambler
Staying on the Farm with Mom
Brushing Mom's hair

Breakfast, lunch and dinner (berryismine)

Lingerie Moms (heyall)

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart (cmsix)

Mom Coaches Me In Writing Erotica (thesweeterthewine)

BSTC (krlxo)--kind of dicey premise, but every young guy wishes it was real! and smokin hot