searching for online dom

wickedlush

Virgin
Hi!

I'm new to this message board, so please be gentle (in regards to this post) . I'm 23 years old and I've tried the online sub thing once before. To be honest, I'm not sure if i'm looking for something serious/long term or maybe just a one time thing. I do have a boyfriend and he does like to play games with me, but I'm not completely satisfied. When I'm in the mood, I love being controlled and I love different types of pain. I love the fear of being helpless. But I have to be in the zone to take it all seriously. Sometime it seems a little bit silly to me, submitting to a person. Basically what I'm saying is that I may come off like not a submissive person. It's just something that needs to be drawn out of me. I've had a secret interest in BDSM for years, and I'd really like someone to talk about it with. If I sound like someone you're interested in talking to, please PM me.

In addition, I'm 115 lbs, black hair, brown eyes and a tiny waist, maybe i'll send you a pic if we click. ALSO, intelligence is really important to me.

PM Sent

PM Sent...I'm sure you'll find what you want here and good luck! Be prepared to be bombarded!

Hi!

I'm new to this message board, so please be gentle (in regards to this post) . I'm 23 years old and I've tried the online sub thing once before. To be honest, I'm not sure if i'm looking for something serious/long term or maybe just a one time thing. I do have a boyfriend and he does like to play games with me, but I'm not completely satisfied. When I'm in the mood, I love being controlled and I love different types of pain. I love the fear of being helpless. But I have to be in the zone to take it all seriously. Sometime it seems a little bit silly to me, submitting to a person. Basically what I'm saying is that I may come off like not a submissive person. It's just something that needs to be drawn out of me. I've had a secret interest in BDSM for years, and I'd really like someone to talk about it with. If I sound like someone you're interested in talking to, please PM me.

In addition, I'm 115 lbs, black hair, brown eyes and a tiny waist, maybe i'll send you a pic if we click. ALSO, intelligence is really important to me.
welcome to Lit; hope you enjoy your stay.

Yes I know what its like to have that pvt fantasy you are dying to explore. I a 42 yr male switch but the best 5 yrs for me was finding a girlfriend that had fantasies of being tied up used and loved or was willing to try just about anything. As for feeling silly party a little what ever your pleasure is or like us we would get wacked and have a good time. I still remember when I really cut loose on her and realized the more cruel, nasty domminating I was the wetter she got. Afterwards she told me she had cum 6 times, for a person that didn't cum all the time she was I dont know. I would love to chat with you in more detail. If you feel that way explore it you will not be sorry. Since then I have not met anyone, so lately I have been online looking but there is alot of bs out there. To explore my sub side I think I am just going to pay a pro. Hope to hear from you

welcome to the site. Im on another site with My 27 year old slave and it may be a good place for you to learn some things...asubmissivesjourney.com is the site and My name there is Rod. My girls name is skye. hope to see you there.

Welcome to the boards.

I wish you luck in your search.

Last edited:
Most of us are...if you exclude the random asshole that feels the need to correct grammar in a post.

Lol smile, I can write, but cant spell. It annoys me when sombody corrects me, it sort of spoils what I am trying to convey. But then some people are very perdantict, and cant stop them selves from correcting. I wonder if they are the same when they have sex, and have to keep correcting there partners mistakes? :)

lol i don't consider myself pedantic, but spelling and grammar mistakes do annoy me..though I do refrain from correcting others, at least outright. And, I hardly see a correlation between being annoyed by spelling mistakes and being annoyed by bedroom mistakes?

Of course, anyone who can pass up the opportunity to correct someone's misspelling of pedantic isn't even human.

I wonder if they are the same when they have sex, and have to keep correcting there partners mistakes?

Well, I wouldn't be surprised when a sub or slave starts laughing, when I write "wore" on her body and I would blame myself for changing the mood from kinky to funny - I wouldn't blame her for being too pedantic in the bedroom.

Still looking if anyone is still interested, I, admittedly, do have pretty high standards and I've found that I'm a bit of a bossy bottom but I guess it makes it all the more sweeter if I submit to you? Also, more importantly, I've realized I'm looking more for a noncommittal play partner rather than a long term serious Dom , with the option of making things more serious if we find a relationship develops..if anything I've said resonates with you, feel free to message me!

Back