SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Try again?

Where'd everybody go? How about some of you newer Lit members? Wanna try and organize a masturbation party of guys and glas? Let's hear from you all!!!

I have no idea, it seems like hardly anyone ever shows up in the end. :( I'm still game for pretty much any weekend, really.

Foxy Wench said:
I know there are a few of these threads posted on here, but I have had a bit of interest in something like this.

My idea would be to get a hotel room, have everyone meet and get comfy with each other, have a movie playing, then see where things go from there.

We would need both men & women to be interested before thinking of going ahead with this.

Anyone interested?

I would be very interested. Keep me posted. :nana:

Jack & Jill Time

Alright now, we have a just a little bit, a teensy bit of momentum. Who else is out there? The weather has got to warm up soon...time to party naked with some friends. :devil:

A ramble, with some hope

Not to kill any buzz you guys are having, but just a few thoughs on this:

This thread was started some two years ago. In talking with her and other WI Lit members, there are a number of problems to be addressed. Not the least of which is familiarity and security. While idylically we'd be able to trust each other as rational adults to form such a group, reflection shows we live in a world that says security is not always granted.

A much easier solution would be to just arrange a night to get together and hang out at a Bar or local gathering spot. A place people could easily adjust to and thus get to know their local Litizens. With no pressure and no commitment, the average person will be able to decide for themselves if this is really something they want to do.

Thing is, who is serious about joining up? And who will be there? I've been hanging around Lit for some time now - you can read my past posts and posted stories if you wonder what type of person I am like. Not to bash those with just a handful of posts - but are you people that fit the Lit spirit of things, or just a lurker looking for a quick thrill?

If you sit and reflect on things for a long time, you'll realize that it isn't so easy to gather the right components together. That being said, I would certiatly be willing to give this a shot if we got enough people together.

I doubt my two cents will contribute anything to the cause, BTW ... but if it helps to bring anyone out of the woodwork, then the better off things will be,

I love the IDEA! I also agree with flawed...this is not something to be taken lightly. I am surely up for meeting at a bar somewhere and seeing what comes of it.
I also have a location that could work as a "meeting place" for an actual party. I have thought about doing something like this for quite some time. We have had many of these types of parties with close friends and they are awesome! I would appreciate being accepted into the loop! I realise that I am not a super long time member but I think that I am as commited as can be to the lifestyle!

Bare

flawed_ethics said:
Not to kill any buzz you guys are having, but just a few thoughs on this:

This thread was started some two years ago. In talking with her and other WI Lit members, there are a number of problems to be addressed. Not the least of which is familiarity and security. While idylically we'd be able to trust each other as rational adults to form such a group, reflection shows we live in a world that says security is not always granted.

A much easier solution would be to just arrange a night to get together and hang out at a Bar or local gathering spot. A place people could easily adjust to and thus get to know their local Litizens. With no pressure and no commitment, the average person will be able to decide for themselves if this is really something they want to do.

Thing is, who is serious about joining up? And who will be there? I've been hanging around Lit for some time now - you can read my past posts and posted stories if you wonder what type of person I am like. Not to bash those with just a handful of posts - but are you people that fit the Lit spirit of things, or just a lurker looking for a quick thrill?

If you sit and reflect on things for a long time, you'll realize that it isn't so easy to gather the right components together. That being said, I would certiatly be willing to give this a shot if we got enough people together.

I doubt my two cents will contribute anything to the cause, BTW ... but if it helps to bring anyone out of the woodwork, then the better off things will be,

Good points ... I think I would only agree to a partake in a party after first having met some of the WI Lit members at a bar/restaurant where sexual activities weren't on the menu.

If all went well at a gathering like this, I would definitely consider taking part in a masturbation party.

Last edited:
Dang . . . the sound of something like this sounds incredibly interesting.
I think all things considered, a non-sexual meeting in a neutral location like a bar would be a very good idea, and then if people were comfortable moving on to 'other' activities . . . so be it!

Geez . . . something like that could make me wanna make a looooong road trip from Texas!

Nice to see we're getting interest here. I agree that a simple meeting at a bar or restaurant to meet first would be good. And take things from there as people are comfortable.

Come on, anyone else out there?? Now is not the time to be shy. :devil:

We do need to here from a few more women. Or maybe even a MF couple would be interested. Let us hear from you.

*peeking in from across the border*
Hi folks,
I just wanted to pop in and say that it is fun to get together and meet people from the boards, to put a face to the name, even if it is just a chat name. We've had a few Litogethers here in Mn, and it does work a lot better if everyone just meets for dinner at a resteraunt or something. Just chat offline for a bit. No need to rush things into a jack'n'jill party.
Take things easy, go slow, be safe--and make a few friends. You really will have a great time. And if things go on from there, you'll have an even better time. ;)
Well...my 2 pennies, anyway.

-TF-

I have an idea. Why not just meet at the nude beach near Mazomanie, near Madison, on some sunny day in May or June? That way we would all be able to ... umm, air our differences ... and then take it from there.

badger9 said:
Nice to see we're getting interest here. I agree that a simple meeting at a bar or restaurant to meet first would be good. And take things from there as people are comfortable.

Come on, anyone else out there?? Now is not the time to be shy. :devil:

We do need to here from a few more women. Or maybe even a MF couple would be interested. Let us hear from you.

We are a couple.

Bareden - good to see your interest. Should make Jessica a little more comfortable to know there's another female involved. Although we could still use a few more women. Come on girls, who wants to have a little fun???

Say bareden, what exactly would you two be willing to do? Would you both be masturbating yourselves like the rest of us, or - since you're a couple - would you two be willing to do the deed while the rest of us watch and masturbate? That would be hot!

I don't know, would others be ok with that? Or is that crossing the line for this type of get-together?

NCAA Sweet 16

Hi All.... Good 2 c some folks from Cheesland at least thinking about getting together....It would be great to get something started where we could all enjoy each others company, seeing as we all seem to have at least one thing in common..we like sex, or at least talking about it lol....Well if one of our 2 teams in the NCAA actually makes it any futher, that might be a good day to get together..
There will be tons of places we could casually meet 4 the game and than c where we go from there....Anyone interested???......Try

badger9 said:
Bareden - good to see your interest. Should make Jessica a little more comfortable to know there's another female involved. Although we could still use a few more women. Come on girls, who wants to have a little fun???

Yes ... I don't want to be the only girl. ;)

Last edited:
se wisc mast party

i'm in. no matter what the ratio is. count me in. i think it would be oh so hot to be watched!

:D

hello from Racine

Hello all

I just signed up here and was happy to see an active group from SE Wisconsin. I too would enjoy meeting up with the intention of sharing our sexual tensions. I do agree a neutral location would enhance the success of meeting. We all want a good time but we also need to feel safe too.

Let's try to make it a safe engagement and I am sure the fun will surely appear naturally.

Hugs

Three60guy (an all around guy......get it? 360 is a circle so.....)

I'm not sure if I missed this...

I'm not sure if I missed the meeting here but the thought of my cock in the hands of one of the beautiful and sexy women here excites me to no end. The only problem is I'm in Minnesota. Are there any women who would be willing to meet somewhere like Eau Claire? Married would only add to the excitement.

Provocative thread...It would be fun to meet somewhere easy going in a major metro area with some subtle hint as to whom is all there from Lit..........I could get up for it

Back