Clearly the Allure has Won!

Hello lovely souls! I do enjoy peeking in here and knowing I am not the only one obsessed with naughty thoughts much of my day!

I am trying to open a Twitter account and want to anonymously tweet my moments of weakness as my days unfold. I have no idea how it works and am feeling rather "untechy" at the moment!

Come play with me (if it is indeed working), I am playm0mum@OhMyOhYes (I hope)

xoxo

got cha :rose:

You would have to meet some basic requirements! How do you measure against the 'checklist'?

This mystery man;

- would hold my hand
- loves campfires
- will toss a ball around with me on a nice day
- would meet me at the door with kisses
- would chat with the little old lady in line at the grocery store
- in those same lines would sometimes whisper sexy nothings in my ear and enjoy my blush
- enjoys having friends over for potlucks and board games
- would love cheeky photos throughout the day on occasion
- would touch my bum, often
- would let me surprise him on special occasions
- loves little weekend getaways just because
- would have all the patience in the world on a rainy Sunday morning under the sheets
- enjoys cooking together and would let me dip my finger in the sauce
- wants to hear about my day as much as I do about his
- doesn't just tolerate family but makes the most out of visits
- holds me close when he knows I am down
- let's me nurture when he is feeling blah
- enjoys camping and spontaneous little adventures
- would karaoke with me, or at least suffer through my rendition of Loosing My Religion!
- would get up twenty minutes earlier just to hop in the shower with me
- would zip his sleeping bag with mine when camping
- would fall in love with me despite my flaws (ideally he would find them endearing!)
- would protect my heart and keep it safe
- would let me love him for who he is
- would know when to ravish me and when to make love to me
- would want to hear my fantasies and possibly explore a few together

Do such men exist?[/QU

This list is doable. Also I just watched your videos, they are all very hot.

Hello lovely souls! I do enjoy peeking in here and knowing I am not the only one obsessed with naughty thoughts much of my day!

I am trying to open a Twitter account and want to anonymously tweet my moments of weakness as my days unfold. I have no idea how it works and am feeling rather "untechy" at the moment!

xoxo

Such a Sexy Woman :kiss::rose:

Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

:kiss:

I never thought I would do it either but have found it fun. It's something I can look forward too after a long day at work.

It's fun to take pics & make sure they are perfect.

xoxo

Very inviting! Looks like your breast are aching for some attention.

xoxo

i agree with you, naughty thoughts running trough my brain the WHOLE day:D
nice twitter account - and it works ;)

xoxo
I've missed you here and your sensuousness Playful......Hoping I can now follow you better.....thanks for being here.

Hello:) I have been a bit distracted with Twitter but am missing the charm and playful cheekiness here.
I was feeling playful with my toys and 'cheeky' appeared the other day.
It is cold here and I needed to keep warm some how ;)

Attachments

• Cheeky.jpg
    Cheeky.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Playful.jpg
    Playful.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 23
Hello:) I have been a bit distracted with Twitter but am missing the charm and playful cheekiness here.

So glad to see you posting your mouth-watering body again! And I love that outfit -- it fits all your curves perfectly. :D

Great selection on the lingerie and choice In toys. :devil:

So glad to see you have returned.

Glad to see your back, looking very sexy in your lingerie

Welcome back to your thread - lovely outfit xx

Have just found your thread and spent the last hour reading it and enjoying both the pictures and very erotic words you write.

Please keep it up and really enjoy listening to you

Welcome back into the warm embrace of the Am/Pic pages; Judging by the perkiness of your nipple you are managing to maintain a degree of self satisfaction.

You are as always so sexy!! I still want to run my mouth and hands all over your body, teasing you by avoiding your most sensitive areas, until you beg med to touch you just there ;) :rose: :devil:

I love the lingerie! I fits you perfect!
I'm glad to see you back. :)

Lovely, a warming trend blowing in from the coast. Keep it coming and don't get lost in a twitter blizzard.

We have really missed you. Glad to see you back and looking terrific.

Back