Never on Sunday

Hi, sweetheart! I'm sniffling and sneezing all over the place, but I'm cozy and warm. I need to visit your thread and catch up on your shenanigans! How're things with you in kitteh world?

Oh no! My shenanigans today were not so much. LOL

I think, of all the ones I have posted, this is my favorite. It's just a casual "come and peel this shirt off me" kind of invitation. What do you think?:rose:

So hot!!! Curves in all the right places!!

Ella i hope you are taking good care of yourself. Sorry to hear you caught some of the ickiness that's going around. Still sexy as hell i see.:rose::kiss:

I got distracted while I was posting these...this is actually the one I really like...Oh, well, guess I'll have to send that invitation out again, Mr. Van Gogh....wanna cum over and help me??

I was raised to always help a woman in need. ;)

I think, of all the ones I have posted, this is my favorite. It's just a casual "come and peel this shirt off me" kind of invitation. What do you think?:rose:

I got distracted while I was posting these...this is actually the one I really like...Oh, well, guess I'll have to send that invitation out again, Mr. Van Gogh....wanna cum over and help me??

I have something I want to slide between those

your body is gorgeous.
and you're right - the long slow tease is very hard to resist.

Back