Aussies! Check in here!

I let Gil & Bandit know. Gil was less then happy cause they also killed the Over 40s thread too.
I'm not sure if he will be back or not. Lots of memories were on the old thread.
Also let Weebo & Ladybird know in case they head back & find you all missing.

Got it honey :kiss:
thank you
 
Ughh I hate packing. I hope it's going really quickly for you.

It's been quite cathartic.... if frustrating at times!
Turns out, I own the least amount of crap in this household!
Nearly done now.... the last bits are out in the man's shed.... and I'm almost too scared to go near any of that as I would throw out stuff that would upset him ;)
 
It's been quite cathartic.... if frustrating at times!
Turns out, I own the least amount of crap in this household!
Nearly done now.... the last bits are out in the man's shed.... and I'm almost too scared to go near any of that as I would throw out stuff that would upset him ;)

Hey Queenie (((((hugsssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

How are you going?
 
Good Morning :)

Well, my youngest had his leaver's dinner last night.... that's it, I'm officially out of children! They're all young adults now :eek:
Bit disappointing to see he was the only one there in dress shoes with his suit. Every other guy had skate shoes. Not a good look.

The house is very, very bare..... Ralphie and Eenie have gone to the slaughterman..... the XC has been finished (that was a HUGE amount of work to get the entire car done in only a couple of weeks!).... I have made 7 trips to the tip, and have at least one more.....
Today, the XC goes into storage for the next couple of months, then we load up the XF and the man leaves on the ferry on Sat. I will follow with a loaded car and the kidlet sometime in January.

I am soooooooo glad it's almost over! This has been a hell of an effort.
 
Good morning to you:)

New Aussie here just joining these forums and damn happy to find this thread.

I agree with you about Kids having no sense of style when it comes to their formals. Recently had Two eldest children have theirs and the same thing occurred (most kids in sneakers) and some even rocking up in jeans and T-shirts.

Hope your Move goes smoothly and you have no problems settling in to the new place.
 
Here's a pic of the finished car, for those interested.
(Bonnet is open as paint is still drying!)
 

Attachments

  • PicsArt_1386828799823.jpg
    PicsArt_1386828799823.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 50
Hi, and welcome :)
Sometimes this thread can go a few days without anyone in here, but keep checking and you'll soon get to meet most of us.

Thanks WQ!!! Hey - cool ute - my dad had an XC two-door coupe V8 - it was awesome! I wish we'd kept it, they go for heaps these days!!
 
Thanks WQ!!! Hey - cool ute - my dad had an XC two-door coupe V8 - it was awesome! I wish we'd kept it, they go for heaps these days!!

Thanx :) We have a few cars now.....
An XC coupe is 10k these days without an engine!

Where are you from? Currently I am in Tassie, but moving to QLD soon.
 
yeah the good old ute, nothing like em. See your ford lover. Holden fan me self, V8 SS ute and love it.
 
Poppin in to say Hi to everyone. :D :kiss::rose:

Have you finished study for the year Dom?

I hope the move s going well, WQ. :kiss:

Good to see you Kisses. Hope all is well in your world.

I hope Mr Elf finds his way here. And Ms Moon when she finally returns and thaws herself out.
 
Please!........

Make it November again............


I'm not ready for December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
 
Please!........

Make it November again............


I'm not ready for December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:


Is that a weather reference as in Go away hot weather. :)

Or is that a AHHHHHHHHHHH is it Christmas time already. Damn where's the credit card, where's my wallet, to the shops we go. :D
 
Excellent!!!! The hard work and car parts dryin in the lounge was worth it! Very, very nice. Great blue, too.

I chose Ultra White instead of the Cobra White. The Cobra White has a yellow tint and just looked 'dirty' on the car. The blue is Ford Bold Blue.
This car sounds mean :)
 
Very nice... See your going for the classic Cobra, Blue and White look as well. Excellent choice. :D

Still have to do the Aqua pinstriping, but we've run out of time. So, off to the storage shed for a couple of months till we can come back and finish. Then she'll be registered and driven up to QLD.
 
Back
Top