New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelagie said:
Damnit. Oh well I'll have to just assume that people are smart enough to know what I was trying to say in my other post.

I figured you out. Dont sweat it. I write like I just got hit in the head half the time.
 
Pelagie said:
Damnit. Oh well I'll have to just assume that people are smart enough to know what I was trying to say in my other post.
Ohhhhh, she thinks we're smart!
Bonus points for good compliments out of the gate for this newbie!
:D
 
ME

I am a former professional soldier from the 1980's. I am male, middle aged and have also been a law enforcement officer and a certified firearms instructor (an avocation I still enjoy). While I was an active duty army officer I was introduced to the military BDSM community (I can't speak in the current sense, but at the time it was a HUGE group, on a global basis) by a fellow officer of slightly senior rank. He became my mentor as a budding Master or Dom. Before I left the service, this major insisted that I had to spend a weekend with a female Domme, because if I ever wanted to make the claim that I was a "real" Master, I had to learn the joys of submission FIRST. I did, and while I can't say I had a blast, I did learn a lot. To this day, I find myself eyeing certain women, and I wonder if they have the sheer force of personality...that unique combination that it would take to make me willingly submit. Haven't found it...but I'm not actively looking either! LOL In terms of play...I find I sometimes enjoy giving up a measure of control for the sake of variety with certain limitations. But I don't officially refer to myself as a "switch."

Anyway, I left the army...spent some time carrying a badge then I left that and began to date a teacher. Now, fifteen years later, I'm married to her and a few years ago, I was social studies Teacher of the Year at my inner city high school in south Florida. However, I haven't had any sex with my wife in over seven years. When we did...it was sheer vanilla. I DO love her and will never leave her. She has heart disease and diabetes and a host of "female problems" including menopause....so sex seems out of the question including being against medical advice. About three years ago I began playing on the side and I think my wife somehow suspects and understands...as long as I don't rub her nose in it and I stay with her...it's over looked.

My DOM side rapidly re-emerged and I quickly found a web site (not sure I can mention it here for copyright reasons?) where I was able to recruit and train novice slaves.....who search for long term masters. I have been enormously successful thus far. Of the four slaves I have trained three have attracted a lifetime Master and they have subsequently married and moved out of state! LOL The down side is that I'm always looking for new trainees. I prefer married women who are sub and bored; but want to stay married! Like me. Thats the best. But I have dommed couples as well. And much younger women are always a treat. I have a step-daughter in college, plus four cats and a Newfoundland pup growing like crazy! I'm still a shooting enthusiast and still regularly hold firearms classes when requested by word of mouth. Business has gone thru the roof since 9-11. I'm a published author with a literary agent.
 
Welcome, ExSoldier45. I am sure you will bring an interesting perspective to our discussion. If you will read the sticky post at the top on page one, any questions you have about the forum rules will most likely be answered there.
 
MzChrista, I like the AV. I am assuming the body draped over the chair arm is female? Even if not, that is how I see it.

I would like to see the Domme in action. It would be fun to see her work up a sweat, if you know what I mean.
 
DVS said:
MzChrista, I like the AV. I am assuming the body draped over the chair arm is female? Even if not, that is how I see it.

I would like to see the Domme in action. It would be fun to see her work up a sweat, if you know what I mean.

Just cause they wear pink panties dont mean they are female. maybe this is like them ink blots and if you see its a man or a woman is a key to your personality.
 
I didn't even notice the panties, but now that you mention them, yes, they are pink. But, I was looking at the shape of the legs and bottom, and the feminine position, mainly. OK, I know this isn't a photograph, and anything is possible, because of that.

I am not turned on by a man being disciplined, but am very much so, at seeing a woman being disciplined. And, to further this, I have a slight preference for seeing another woman in charge, over seeing a man in charge. And, I am a dominant man. I just don't have any sexual feelings toward other men.

So, Dr. MzChrista, I would ask what you are suggesting my mind is thinking, but this isn't the thread for it. I do like to see two sexually attractive women doing what they love. Or maybe it is what one loves to give and one loves to get? Oh, there could be a little voyeurism involved. I'm not shy to being outside and looking in (a peeping DVS?). Maybe someone should start a thread that communicates with inner selves of our kinks?

I just had to edit this to mention I have a preference to redheads, too. In the submissive or domme capacity.
 
Last edited:
introducing myself...

Hi...

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I hope to use this section of the board often *smiles*

kristy
 
Re: introducing myself...

kristydoll said:
Hi...

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I hope to use this section of the board often *smiles*

kristy

Welcome kristy. You may read the *sticky* at the top of our Forum page by simply clicking on the link below. http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93088

Make yourself at home,...ask questions, read threads, post your comments and start threads as you feel more comfy here. Please call me Art,...I hope you stay with us. :rose:
 
Last edited:
Welcome, kristy. (Thanks, art, for extending the welcome wagon before I got a chance to move this here. I happened to be around, so I put it where it goes.)

Look around, have a seat, join the converstaion. :rose:
 
Hello there, I am Sikozu. I am a bi-curious gal married to a very vanilla husband. I enjoy reading bdsm based erotica and look forward to exploring this place more. That is all for now.
 
Hello, A few of you may know of me by now, but for those of you who don't I was brought here as the dom to Quint. This is a fairly new area that I just seemed to stumble upon one day. It was like I stepped out of my head one day (under construction sign) and after one hour of the most elaborate sex story I've ever typed here I am. The new dom emerged.

I'm 20 years old, living in the us, and very happy in college. I just got out of a rather long... VERY submissive relationship which, I think, awoke the Dom in me. It is interesting that this relationship brought about therapy which allowed to fully explore who I was and how good that felt. As I still explore I'm dread to think what the therapist would say.
"Do you have any violent thoughts towards anyone else?"
"oh do nipple clamps and slapping count?"

I'll be around and can't wait to start chatting. I've got some issues in mind right now. Maybe I should hurry up and get to posting.

T.

The perfect way knows no difficulties
Except that it refused to make preferences (from traditional zen poem)
 
Welcome Unity! We think the world of Quint around here, so it's a real pleasure to make your acquaintance.
 
Hello, I am a very shy, married girl who is exremely curious. You will probably seeing me lurking about on this area of Lit but no saying much. Too shy.
 
Welcome to the REAL BDSM Forum

Misalynn said:
Hello, I am a very shy, married girl who is exremely curious. You will probably seeing me lurking about on this area of Lit but no saying much. Too shy.

I hope you stay with us and find ways to ease your shyness. This Forum is a little intimidating to a new person because of the subject matter, and because MOST realise, the postings are from REAL people, about REAL issues.(Not role playing)

Continue to lurk, read the threads, comment if you feel the urge, ask questions,...and when you feel the need to start your own thread topic,...please jump right in.

There is a wealth of FIRST hand knowledge about BDSM and human relationships here, that would be difficult in surpassing. We value NEWCOMERS highly, so don't be afraid to make an input.

If you haven't already,...please take the time to read the *sticky* at the top of our Forum page by simply clicking on the link below. http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93088

Once again, a sincere welcome,...and others will greet you warmly as they become aware of your presence. Hope you don't mind me shortening your ID to alynn,...and please call me Art,...Thanks :)
 
My name is MechaBlade. I've been over at the General board for some months now. I am a sadist with no actual experience dominating outside of spanking women in jest. I am a student. I am young. I have been on the Dom side ever since I had a side. I like to write erotica.
 
Hiya MechaBlade.....nice to see ya over here.

Come on in, relax, read, ask questions, post, and have fun.

Welcome to the board, hope to see ya around.

:)
dixi
 
Welcome, MechaBlade!


And welcome to all others. I have been remiss in visiting this thread, but if you see me out and about, say "Hello."


Relax and enjoy.

Take care,
Miss T

Misalyn? I can only ditto artful's remarks. Read, ask questions or pm anyone that you feel may be able to help you along the way.

Take care and hugs.

:rose:
 
Jumping into the water...

Hey All,

Some of you already know me from the general board where I spend most of my time. But I've lurked here a bit -- it was actually the original reason I was drawn to LIT. And like a lot of people cym was someone I had a few very positive interactions with in my first few weeks. I have great respect for her -- as for everyone here who make this place work.

Now as for me -- I just ended a relationship where I put any 'nilla description of myself *far, far* behind me, lol.

But what I did experience, restraints, and blindfolding, nipple clamps -- it was all part of a sexual relationship where that was some of the frosting on the cake so to speak.

It was just part of the repertoire of things we experienced together, or really -- things he taught me about and introduced me to. But actual role playing wasn't part of it.

However, that relationship has ended (on great terms) and I'm just heading into another one. One where he has expressed interest in exploring his Dom tendencies and for me -- this is very exciting since I'm ready and want to explore my sub side. I think we both know and agree we want to keep this limited to the bedroom and not 24/7. And very soon -- we'll get our first chance to just meet in person. It's exciting -- it's all happened very fast.

So, I've been hesitant about participating here. But I think it's important to support this board in a time of transition and change. And I think I'm a strong, intelligent, sensitive person -- so I hope I would be an asset here -- as much as I would like to come here as a resource. Particularly, as I said -- because this is new territory for me. And I'm entering an experience that could be skin to skin very soon.

Btw, I have read the sticky at the top -- and I've ordered, lol, lots of books recently -- SM101, Screw the roses..., the Bottoming book -- and I've been visiting some of the websites that members here have recommended. Believe me, I'm doing my homework. ;)

I bet I'll still have *a lot* of questions.

Or perhaps even more so, I'll just be looking for some support as I break new ground for myself.

Lol, so that was a long intro -- but I can be verbose at times. ;)

P. :rose:
 
Last edited:
HI Persephone!

Wow!

I am very glad to see you stopping in.

I hope you find this the wealth of information and support that I have.

BTW, everyone, this gal rocks!


(I do read your posts and am truly pleased to see you.)


Take care and hugs!
 
I am very pleased to see more new faces showing up, and I am confident we can all make this a more informative and enjoyable place for everyone.
So welcome, newcomers, and welcome back to our wayward friends who are one by one returning to us.
 
Well...finally found this section....guess I didn't do so good at introducing myself the first time *grins*

I am a 35 year old "empowered sub" living in western Canada. I have been opening living the BDSM lifestyle for the last four years.

I am a full-time writer, mother of 3, and owner and operator of my own BDSM Ezine. I hope to be able to participate on this board as much as time is willing. Am very glad I finally found this area, as it is nice to know a little about everyone here.

kristy
 
Re: HI Persephone!

MissTaken said:
Wow!

I am very glad to see you stopping in.

I hope you find this the wealth of information and support that I have.

BTW, everyone, this gal rocks!


(I do read your posts and am truly pleased to see you.)


Take care and hugs!

Thanks MissTaken!! :D

Big hugs back to you! I'll be very honest here and say that it was your energy trying to bring some positive togetherness back here that really helped convince to come on in...

...and of course not just you, (although I think you're great, lol) but also James Blandings, CarolineOh, and Dixiecritter, and my *great* friend lilminx -- and I know I'm leaving out others whose posts here have helped convince me -- it was time to give *my* positive energy here.

Anyway, lol, I'm still spending most of my time over at the GB, for the moment, just because I'd like my contributions here to be intelligent and well -- worthwhile. So, as I get more comfortable here (and I will) you'll see more of me. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is *much* appreciated.

(Besides, how could I not obviously be drawn to the bdsm board with a moniker like Persephone -- Goddess of Spring *and* Queen of the Underworld, lol) ;)

P. :rose:
 
Re: Jumping into the water...

Persephone36 said:


And very soon -- we'll get our first chance to just meet in person. It's exciting -- it's all happened very fast.

So, I've been hesitant about participating here. But I think it's important to support this board in a time of transition and change. P. :rose:

Perse,...I hope you don't mind me shortening your ID,...and please call me Art.

WoW,...what a wonderful intro you made. The open
display of information and clarity of presentation
is what I wish I had more of. "REFRESHING", is a word that comes to mind as I read your post.

As to your FIRST meet in person with your chosen Dom, I wish you both the success Dream and I had with our FIRST meet, which began on Aug. 9th,(just days ago). It was AWESOME.

We all thank you for your support of this Forum, and please feel free to introduce your Dom when he
feels comfy posting here. New posters are what we are all about. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top