The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Metaphorically speaking, I scored 14 points on 5-12 shooting in my interview. Dished out three assists, and played reasonable D. Added four jokes, to up my joke-to-turnover ratio to 3.17 to 1.2 (I spilled my water bottle, but recovered with a reasonably tension-defusing quip).

But was it enough to get the job?

My first attempt at Korean food yesterday was not exactly a success. At least we got great photos of me posing with a charred lump of what was previously pork shoulder.:rolleyes:

I have a super easy bulgogi recipe if you want it. Dunno how authentic it is but it tastes pretty good!

Ugh. Cold weather is here. It's currently 45F (7C) outside. IT'S TOO SOON FOR IT TO BE THIS DAMNED COLD AT NIGHT!!!! And according to the weather, it's going to be in the 60s (15-20C) in daytime and in the 40s (4-9C) at night for the foreseeable future...with the fucking humidity at a bazillion so that the damp gets in your bones and freezes you to death.

What the actual fuck, Alabama?

God, it's gonna be a long, cold winter. Any Aussies or Kiwis wanna take me in for the next six months? :p

As it seems my country has stolen your previously warm weather (it has been BEAUTIFUL lately) I feel obliged to offer you my spare room. Plus, I think we'd get on pretty well too. :)

Okay. Metaphorically speaking, I scored 14 points on 5-12 shooting in my interview. Dished out three assists, and played reasonable D. Added four jokes, to up my joke-to-turnover ratio to 3.17 to 1.2 (I spilled my water bottle, but recovered with a reasonably tension-defusing quip).

Sounds like you played it well, gave it your all. I'm rooting for you to dodge the red card and take home the season. ;)

Finish it with an round-off-back-handspring, and I'll give you a 9.8!
I have no doubt you were unforgettable, Deeege!
:D

Sounds like you played it well, gave it your all. I'm rooting for you to dodge the red card and take home the season. ;)

Thanks. I...think?

Finish it with an round-off-back-handspring, and I'll give you a 9.8!
I have no doubt you were unforgettable, Deeege!
:D

I appreciate the votes of confidence, guys. And while I would love to see interview basketball (which will be an Olympic demonstration sport next time) include red cards and back handsprings, I don't even know what that would mean, or what we're talking about anymore. So thank y'all for that, because it is distracting me from my nonringing phone and languid inbox.

I am gonna go read my new time travel novel now.

But the second a potential employer sees that I learned these skills from McD they dismiss them as only applying to the fast food world. :rolleyes:

I have to stay with McD until I have something else lined up.

In the past I have used "Employer Name Withheld" with mixed success. Some will respect that you don't want to burn bridges until absolutely necessary. Others, not so much.

I love the look of piercings but can't watch them being done. I also can't look at hook pulls. Something about the skin being stretched, pulled, and pierced through. And the people who hang from hooks... no, just... no

I've never had anything but my ears pierced, but for some reason people often take me with them to get their piercings.

Ugh. Cold weather is here. It's currently 45F (7C) outside. IT'S TOO SOON FOR IT TO BE THIS DAMNED COLD AT NIGHT!!!! And according to the weather, it's going to be in the 60s (15-20C) in daytime and in the 40s (4-9C) at night for the foreseeable future...with the fucking humidity at a bazillion so that the damp gets in your bones and freezes you to death.

What the actual fuck, Alabama?

God, it's gonna be a long, cold winter. Any Aussies or Kiwis wanna take me in for the next six months? :p

I'd offer, but our couch is tiny and this house is unpleasant xP

*Grumble* cannot wait to move...

Such a good two days off.

light day in Res. Meth Lab, and then talking sex in Interpersonal Relationships last night.

Today Res. Meth was cut nearly an hour early and I got candy. Stop at the fabric store (found one thing that I could not live with out) and now I've nearly finished with 4 peasant tops.

And it's only 3. :D

Finishing the tops, then going to decide what to play with next.

Looking through the last page of posts this may be off-topic but it *does* say it's a bdsm blurt thread and I don't know where else to just get this off my chest, so....

I'm frustrated and annoyed and pissed off at a friend. Scared and worried for her too, but... She's an online friend and has only dabbled a bit with bdsm. She met a Dom through her ex-boyfriend (they're still friends) and eventually negotiated things with this Dom and tried things once.

According to her, there were "red flags" that she rationalized away because maybe she was being too paranoid. One being that he didn't let her have a safeword (something she didn't argue). After that first time she was feeling a little uncomfortable and talked to one of his exes.... Turns out when said ex *did* use a safeword with him, he punished her for it by taking her virginity. (I know this could be all he-said-she-said but I trust what these specific people say).

I'm just.... yes I'm worried about my friend in general, but honestly I'm more just pissed. She *knows* enough to know not to play for the *first time* without a safeword. She *knows* to follow those "red flag" signals. She's not stupid. I'm especially frustrated because, well, she's young, and I personally feel like she probably shouldn't be doing any of this *anyways* without more mental knowledge of who she is, limits, etc.

It's very difficult to believe, without getting excited.

But if I get excited and it doesn't happen, it'll be hard to believe next time.

Blergh.

I love the look of piercings but can't watch them being done. I also can't look at hook pulls. Something about the skin being stretched, pulled, and pierced through.

Preach. A couple of friends did hook suspensions for the first time at the weekend and I did cringe looking at a couple of the pictures. The way the skin was so unnaturally stretched, blech, arg.

Looking through the last page of posts this may be off-topic but it *does* say it's a bdsm blurt thread and I don't know where else to just get this off my chest, so....

I'm frustrated and annoyed and pissed off at a friend. Scared and worried for her too, but... She's an online friend and has only dabbled a bit with bdsm. She met a Dom through her ex-boyfriend (they're still friends) and eventually negotiated things with this Dom and tried things once.

According to her, there were "red flags" that she rationalized away because maybe she was being too paranoid. One being that he didn't let her have a safeword (something she didn't argue). After that first time she was feeling a little uncomfortable and talked to one of his exes.... Turns out when said ex *did* use a safeword with him, he punished her for it by taking her virginity. (I know this could be all he-said-she-said but I trust what these specific people say).

I'm just.... yes I'm worried about my friend in general, but honestly I'm more just pissed. She *knows* enough to know not to play for the *first time* without a safeword. She *knows* to follow those "red flag" signals. She's not stupid. I'm especially frustrated because, well, she's young, and I personally feel like she probably shouldn't be doing any of this *anyways* without more mental knowledge of who she is, limits, etc.

Sounds pretty serious. I hope you've told her all your concerns. Perhaps directing her to join you here could help if she's not already familiar. Lots of folks here have given good advice and have been really helpful for me. I see lots of level headed people make bad choices and in the end can't see why they did it. Try not to be too angry, bring supportive is more helpful. :)

Please tell me your friend isn't going to see this supposed dominant again? Obviously safewords mean nothing to him. Has your friend at least learned something from the experience? I know when I was in my early 20's I did some stupid risky shit. But I learned and never made the same mistake twice.

I would be frustrated, too. She is lucky to be ok. (assuming she is)

:rose:

Weird night. So many dreams.

In one a faceless guy raped me. Only his dick was on top of his head and I giggled all the way through the act because he looked so weird. After the act I had to go get emergency contraception, only the road to the pharmacist was an obstacle course and I had to dress up as one of the Giana Sisters to pass.

Then in another I had a restaurant, that only served mushroom dishes. When people wanted alcohol, I brought them some psychoactive mushroom tea that made them all kinds of loopy.

Then in another I had to take a Spanish exam. I got punished because I answered in Spanish and the teacher didn't understand. I made it good by taking the teacher to a Post Museum for donughts. Dwight Schrute worked as a tour guide.

Stupid community landscapers and their stupid mowers and blowers. We were having a lovely snuggle and they completely ruined the mood. :mad:

Put a down payment/deposit down on a car today! It's a different sort of car than I'm used to, but I"m excited to have my own vehicle again. Got a SWEETASS deal too ^_^

Last night I was revealed Michael Jackson hasn't died. It's Janet Jackson that's actually died, and Michael had some surgery done and now lives as Janet.

I also climbed a gigantic bookshelf, took a nap on top of Uncle Fyodor, His Dog and His Cat and bought a bumper car for home. A conversation piece, you see.

What'd ya get? Huh? Huh? Huh?

I'm buying a 2003 Suzuki Ignis. It's a little micro-car and gets LOVELY gas mileage! The reviews I read commented on it's lack of "performance", but said it was good for getting where you need to go (which really is my only goal!). It's in great shape for its age as well! I will have to get used to the smaller wheel base, but that's no big. I'm more excited about finally having a car again than the car itself, but still excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back