Bi Couples in VA/757

Curiousvatwo

Experienced
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Posts
39
Hi there...We are a mid 40s married couple in Virginia. Would love to find another bi couple that might like to get together for drinks and go from there. There don't seem to be many "bi" places to get together and meet like minded folks in our area, so we thought we'd give Literotica a try. If you are seeking the same, let's chat.
 
Hi, I'm a single bi white male in the 757 area.. 53 years old and 195lbs. nice to know other bi people are out there. Would you like to chat?
 
Greetings all..

Hadn't signed on to the site recently. Good to see some other folks relatively local. We are on the Southside here.. Close to VA Beach.
 
Greetings all..

Hadn't signed on to the site recently. Good to see some other folks relatively local. We are on the Southside here.. Close to VA Beach.
 
If you are open to just one, I'd be interested in playing with a couple.

Looks like you are in the northern part of the state. If only you were closer! Not that travel is a bad thing, but more than an hour or so away is a challenge.
 
Rainy Weekend

Been a while since anyone's responded in the thread. Maybe a little weekend bump will help.

Any local bi folks out there want to chat?
 
Nova 703/540

47yo very curious mwm, would LOVE to explore with a couple. NOVA area or will travel with in reason.
 
Back
Top