Name a Litster that .....(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the guys and girls who founded team cuddle.

NAL that reminds you of someone famous (and who?)

Black Cashmere always uses the Natalie Wood avatar and she reminds me of her even without the avatar.

NAL who you hope to see in bed with you if wishes came true.

Pssst, That's Audrey Hepburn btw. ;)

I can think of a few ladies I would enjoy that pleasure with.

NAL who loves breakfast in bed

I should bring her breakfast in bed to make up for my gaffe.

NAL who would also love breakfast in bed.

I should bring her breakfast in bed to make up for my gaffe.

NAL who would also love breakfast in bed.

BradBigBrain...He is a foodie...and well, no one deserves it more than he does...He deserves all the love and pampering the world can bring him...Love him so much...Wish I could hug him...

NAL who you wish was your neighbor and why...

BradBigBrain...He is a foodie...and well, no one deserves it more than he does...He deserves all the love and pampering the world can bring him...Love him so much...Wish I could hug him...

You - Because then I could truly love thy neighbor ;) Hi Sweetie :kiss:

NAL - Who you would not want to live next to :D

Aside from the poster who posted this and the why would be because she's got a heart of gold, I'll have to go with Des. Not only could we compare D/s notes, I think we'd be good friends.

NAL who you would like to go shopping with.

Aside from the poster who posted this and the why would be because she's got a heart of gold, I'll have to go with Des. Not only could we compare D/s notes, I think we'd be good friends.

NAL who you would like to go shopping with.

Girly_girl if it were clothes... Des if it were the market

NAL you would love to enjoy a glass of wine with

You - Because then I could truly love thy neighbor ;) Hi Sweetie :kiss:

NAL - Who you would not want to live next to :D

Hi back sweetie...and you would be an awesome neighbor...ahh the late night talks on the deck with our wine...:rose:

Who I would not want to live next to?...Ummm...Fermina...because she has really terrible and loud people above her...but I love her, so she could stay with me...:)

Nal who wrote you your last pm...

Girly_girl if it were clothes... Des if it were the market

NAL you would love to enjoy a glass of wine with

Right now...Treasured...I miss our Girl talk and so adore her...:rose:

Sorry I skipped this...kind of oblivious today...

Name a Litster you would invite to meet your family...

Hi back sweetie...and you would be an awesome neighbor...ahh the late night talks on the deck with our wine...:rose:

Who I would not want to live next to?...Ummm...Fermina...because she has really terrible and loud people above her...but I love her, so she could stay with me...:)

Nal who wrote you your last pm...

Magicmike

NAL that you've let down.

Iceprincess12 just told me on a thread she bakes. She'll need to send me some scones to prove it, though.

NAL that intrigues you and you'd love to chat with but you just haven't as of yet.

I can't think of any, if someone intrigues me, I usually just go say hi.

NAL isn't who you thought they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back