Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hyperactive 7 year old redhead sees a huge playground and starts to climb, crawl and flip over the seats. Flashing my knickers without due care in my little red dress I just went for it, it was fun :)
I don't remember who they played nor the final result but in truth I think the pipe-smoking men enjoyed ;)

Bless :) I wouldn't blame you my love. Only Italians are natural "soccer" players ;)

:kiss:

Those were eyeballs, love. :D

Ah! gotcha ty :)
So, a bit like a hidden penis, poised watching over you and ready to strike?

attachment.php

Bless :) I wouldn't blame you my love. Only Italians are natural "soccer" players ;)

:kiss:

You have a warped mind my love. who said anything about italian football players? Or are you on one of your fantasy trips again? :D

For real my love :D...

ITALIA!

CAMPIONI del MONDO di RIO de JANEIRO 2014

Sounds the like. There will be another entry in her diary soon...... :kiss:

So tell uz eros, what are your extreme fantasies, don't be shy, we are not and are willing to reveal if you are ;)
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" playground talk :)

So tell uz eros, what are your extreme fantasies, don't be shy, we are not and are willing to reveal if you are ;)

*... agrees... tell tell tell... *

Hasn't Siena told you my sweet? That is one of my specialities. Fantasies. Stories that I've written detail many fantasies. The attraction of strangers to barely contained lust. That always gets my attention. :kiss::devil:

I've several personal faves. I've visited clubs that offer meet and greet on one side and themed rooms on the other. Leave the door ajar and you invite onlookers to join. Fabulous premise. Kind of what I've patterned the Playhouse after.

Hasn't Siena told you my sweet? That is one of my specialities. Fantasies. Stories that I've written detail many fantasies. The attraction of strangers to barely contained lust. That always gets my attention. :kiss::devil:

I've several personal faves. I've visited clubs that offer meet and greet on one side and themed rooms on the other. Leave the door ajar and you invite onlookers to join. Fabulous premise. Kind of what I've patterned the Playhouse after.

Your formula seems to be highly successful in the Playhouse, curtsies :rose:

I've a good sized inground swimming pool out back. That's a favorite place for sex too. In or out of the water. ;):devil:

Your formula seems to be highly successful in the Playhouse, curtsies :rose:

You should join us. As you know, Sienna finds repose there as she can. Kind of a home away from home. It's definitely large enough. And definitely close in enough when you want it to be. :kiss:

Though I love what you've both done with the Lounge.

You should join us. As you know, Sienna finds repose there as she can. Kind of a home away from home. It's definitely large enough. And definitely close in enough when you want it to be. :kiss:

*...<COUGHS> ;)...*

I will pop by that I promise, but although I may appear confident I'm actually quite a shy person who feels homely and loved by Sienna and a little wary of venturing out. But when I do and I settle in be warned, I'm like a virgin who has just discovered the joys of sex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back