Garnate Needs a New Nose

If he would've said he didn't, what would I have gained? And since he said he do, what have I lost? The answer to both of those questions Is nothing. And we all waste time on shit we don't care about, it's called killing time. Dig?

You kill time for a movie. Dig?

You be wasting time when you be trying to be caring when you be really don't. Dig?

Therefore, you be losting your own time and your own shit. Dig?
 
Can you remind me of the difference between Femboy and Fuckboy? I know I'm fuckboy, but I can't remember what it means. Thanks.

Femboy: Is a man with women characteristics.

Fuckboy: Is a insulting term. It's like calling someone a punk or bitch or punk ass bitch.
 
Whatever, Femboy.

Hey, speaking of actual real life femboys, I hear they miss you on the GLBT side of Lit.

They miss playing that game where they try to guess what the print on your draws will show when you let your pants sag off your ass a few inches.

conanlaugh.gif


Lmao Lmao Lmao
 
Hey, speaking of actual real life femboys, I hear they miss you on the GLBT side of Lit.

They miss playing that game where they try to guess what the print on your draws will show when you let your pants sag off your ass a few inches.

conanlaugh.gif


Lmao Lmao Lmao

Nobody over there knows me. And it's a reason for that.
 
I can't believe this kid gets as much play as he does here. Does he have a 14 inch dick or something?

I don't have a problem with him but fuckin ay.
 
Of course. I not trying to do anything to jeopardize us rolling some dice and winning some bank. But what's sup, Jen? How you feeling, Gorgeous?

Pretty good. Had a very busy weekend at work but we saved the life of a young woman so that was rewarding.

Thanks for not jeopardizing my future dice playing skills. I need the $$. :D
 
Nobody over there knows me. And it's a reason for that.

Oh they knows you, bbyboy! :D

Sheeeeit. A down-low gangsta leanin' pimp cat daddy dawg like you just don't breeze into a joint awl like dat without heads committing it to memory, nawh!

In fact, you left one of your favorite CDs over there the last time you traipsed, they're still holding it for you to pick up:

_v=1211403934
 
Pretty good. Had a very busy weekend at work but we saved the life of a young woman so that was rewarding.

Thanks for not jeopardizing my future dice playing skills. I need the $$. :D

Need them coins like Mario, huh? I could dig it. Whenever you ready, I'm ready.
 
Since SOMEONE pulled down my gofundme I'm going to need to tag along to AC. Try to win me some funding for the sleek new nose I picked out.
 
Oh they knows you, bbyboy! :D

Sheeeeit. A down-low gangsta leanin' pimp cat daddy dawg like you just don't breeze into a joint awl like dat without heads committing it to memory, nawh!

In fact, you left one of your favorite CDs over there the last time you traipsed, they're still holding it for you to pick up:

_v=1211403934

"You know it was hard to hear at first
I couldn’t understand what you sayin’
And these bitches bound to get hurt
Cause a lot of these niggas be playin’*
And I fuck with shawty on the low*
And I know she know I’m the man*
So that extra shit gotta go*
She probably don’t know*
That I fucked her friend*
If she ask about it I’m a be like,*
“Blah blah blah blah”*
When she try to argue with me I be like,*
“Blah blah blah blah”*
Trying to get back with me I be like,*
“Hell nah nah nah”
AND IF WE AIN'T TALKING BOUT NO MONEY,I'm like
“Blah blah blah blah”
 
You find Jelly likeable? Haha. What jelly and rimmy get up to is none of my business, but by the looks of things around here, it wasn't cool with her husband, and THAT, I am not cool with.

Why people feel the need to weigh in when they don't know shit is just.. just stay the fuck out of it. That's my advice. It's good advice, but it's not free. That will be six fiddy, thanks.

Really? :rolleyes:


You need to stop getting your info from Betty.
 
Back
Top