What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom making a list of things she would like to eat and my lil girl giving it to me, saying to save it well untill we will have some cash to buy it to her.

My mom is like Gracie lol, a cookie addict!! :)

Well i have the list well saved and my mom gonna get all those cookies as soon as possible. lol :heart:

Telling a friend about the crappy, crazy stuff and just laughing about it all. Sometimes things that go wrong can really be a source of amusement. I guess what really makes me happy is having friends to share the good and the bad with. Where would I be without them?:rose:

The simple things in life, the sun on my back, a smile from a honey, a cool beer at lunch the little things that make life bareable!:)

Bi_Kitty said:
Thank you! I have an interview for Wednesday afternoon with the one I really want. He was already talking about employees have to be fingerprinted so afterward we talk and I fill out the paperwork he will have his secretary take me to the jail to get fingerprinted! (That has to mean something GOOD, right?)

Yes, Yes I know I am quoting myself but....

Ok, so I just got in from the job interview (1:30-4:00). Ok, so basically I have a job as long as my fingerprints come back clean (which they will) and if my financial aid/transcript clears though the personnel (which I hope will). It is only a temporary job--90 days at the most. The guy and I haven't decided yet though if I should go ahead in start whenever he hears something and work part-time due to class stuck in the middle of the day or waiting till July and work full-time.

So, yeah, things are looking up in my little world now if only I could take a vacation.

Ok, so I just got in from the job interview (1:30-4:00). Ok, so basically I have a job as long as my fingerprints come back clean (which they will) and if my financial aid/transcript clears though the personnel (which I hope will). It is only a temporary job--90 days at the most. The guy and I haven't decided yet though if I should go ahead in start whenever he hears something and work part-time due to class stuck in the middle of the day or waiting till July and work full-time.

So, yeah, things are looking up in my little world now if only I could take a vacation.

Hooray!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Monthly weigh in. Bowed to the scale in supplication and terror, just sure it would be bad news, but I lost 3.5 pounds! And when I got home and got out the measuring tape, I'd lost an inch and a half! Woo hoo! :D

Now I just have to convince myself that this doesn't mean I can splurge on vacation the next 10 days. :rolleyes:

Monthly weigh in. Bowed to the scale in supplication and terror, just sure it would be bad news, but I lost 3.5 pounds! And when I got home and got out the measuring tape, I'd lost an inch and a half! Woo hoo! :D

Now I just have to convince myself that this doesn't mean I can splurge on vacation the next 10 days. :rolleyes:

YAY!!!! I am sooo HAPPY for you :nana::heart::nana:

Careful about splurging..

Relief!
I got some money back from paying too much taxes last year today and I hadn't expected to get even half that much. So now I don't have to panick about not having enough work this summer, I will make rent and buy food and... I will survive... Yesterday it looked soo bad, and today - yay:)

Last edited:
Our doofy puppy scaring the cat into climbing my brother's pant leg.

Getting my computer back up and running.

Guitar music.

They arrived as you were moving in..... Now be a good subbie and make sure there is plenty for me to see ;)

:rose:

*snort* not on your nellie Mr! :p

What made me smile?

Lots today. Nice company. My new house filled with laughter and walking around it and feeling restful and home.

Other things would have been the icing on the cake. I can't begin to understand why they are missing *shrugs*

*snort* not on your nellie Mr! :p

What made me smile?

Lots today. Nice company. My new house filled with laughter and walking around it and feeling restful and home.

Other things would have been the icing on the cake. I can't begin to understand why they are missing *shrugs*

Read this post!

I feel happy that you found friends and nice people to share good moments!

:kiss:

Great news Kitty...Congratulations!

Smile with pleasure of the senses...I found a wonderful young gay Argentinian photographer on Flickr, Juan Pablo Giusepponi, whose creative spirit and beauty is amazing...so much talent at 17, what will he be like in 10 years time?!!

Catalina:catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back