Would watching your husband/boyfriend suck cock turn you on or off?

Watching your man suck cock: turn on or turn off?

  • YES, watching my man suck a cock would be hot.

    Votes: 312 50.2%
  • Seeing him suck cock is a fantasy, but in reality, no.

    Votes: 37 6.0%
  • I love watching my man get sucked

    Votes: 23 3.7%
  • Oh God NO, it would be repulsive.

    Votes: 90 14.5%
  • I have done this before and would do it again.

    Votes: 43 6.9%
  • I have done it before and regretted it.

    Votes: 2 0.3%
  • It sounds hot, but I am not sure.

    Votes: 55 8.9%
  • My man sucking cock is a normal part of our relationship.

    Votes: 24 3.9%
  • My husband is cuckold and sucks cock when I tell him.

    Votes: 35 5.6%

  • Total voters
    621
I would love to be forced to suck another man's cock... even more so if I were locked in chastity knowing the only way I would ever get a chance to gun would be to swallow some after my wife was well pleasured by another guy or two.

Exactly how I feel. MMF would be perfect way for all parties involved to enjoy themselves.
 
I watched an Xhamster video months ago of an MMF with a very pretty brunette, mature wife, her husband, and their 3rd. After she dismounts the 3rd (sorry, "Bull" makes me uncomfortable) she is kissing her husband and eventually works him down to where he is very close to the 3rd's softening erection. After a few minutes of her passionately kissing him and whispering in his ears, the hubby finally takes 3rd in his mouth.

I've never had any desire to do that, but after watching her work the husband (no forcing, no humiliation - just hot kissing and a very private conversation) I couldn't have told her "no" either.

i would love to see that video. any link.
 
I've started a reply here. Twice actually. Lol. And then my eyes close and I'm watching. Before long my fingers aren't on the IPad any longer.
 
Nothing hotter than having a married couple share one's cock, her giving him lessons...
 
As I watched and waited for Mr T to take his first shot of man juice, I worked my cunt into a frothy, wet mess! Watching our guests balls start to move and his shaft begin to swell, I knew it was time and in a matter of a minute, Mr T was sharing his first load with me as we kissed passionately! Mmmmmm so hot!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
I admitted to an ex this weekend (in a drunken text session) that I fantasized about sucking off a male friend of hers while she watched. It would have been mortifying except she thought it sounded “very dirty and hot!”

So now I guess I’ve crossed that bridge. Wonder what happens the next time I see the two of them...
 
I admitted to an ex this weekend (in a drunken text session) that I fantasized about sucking off a male friend of hers while she watched. It would have been mortifying except she thought it sounded “very dirty and hot!”

So now I guess I’ve crossed that bridge. Wonder what happens the next time I see the two of them...

Now that you shared we ALL want to know!

Keep us posted! :rose:
 
Back
Top