Married, Happy, and craving cock

I fit the title of this thread perfectly. I would LOVE to have a hot young guy sitting on my lap while I'm reading hot stories here....

Storytime with Daddy! LOL
 
That's the point

Not married, but I am interested. I really want to find a couple that would share me.

I think I have to have a woman in the mix for it to work. It didn't work this morning because the guy, nice though he is, is gay and we were alone. I want to have sex with both sexes at the same time. Maybe one day, I will.
 
You would be surprised - there a lot of men like you out there whose wives not only have not killed them when they came out, but embraced their husband's sexuality and they not only remain married, but many have open marriages. Wouldn't you rather be able to be open with your wife about who you are and get rid of your secrets?

How do I know this? - my husband came out to me over 12 years ago and we have a regular threesome with a bi-friend, plus they meet alone too, so we all get to play and enjoy with no more secrets.

BTW - some women are really turned on my two men together!

I agree, Roxanne.....My hubby is bi, and we have had MMF threesomes as well.....
I can also say that I am very turned on by two men together.....;)
 
I am another guy who fits this group exactly. I'm in my late 50s , been happily married for over 30 years, still have great sex with my wife but still long for a hard cock in my hands and/or mouth. I did enjoy a few male/male encounters over five years ago but stopped when I realised how risky it was.

Every once in a while I think about finding a regular friend to help me but I have only had one time meetings so far.

Jerry
 
I'm not sure about meeting, but I too love to talk about and fantasize about possibly touching or tasting an actual cock one day myself. It's so fun to imagine and fantasize!!!! ;)
 
Hi! I'm in the same boat as a lot of you guys. My wife knows, however, and has been a part of some of my explorations but I'm not sure she knows how deep the craving goes :)

I'm always up for chatting though so PM me if you want to talk ;)
 
I've talked to my wife about this

but she's not as turned on by the idea as I am. I'd love to suck a cock while she's there to watch or maybe help out.
 
Don't think the wife would be into it :(
But I just can't stop thinking about playing with friends in the past...

To bad there aren't some guys around here in the same situation ... Would be great to have someone to hangout with and play with!
 
I fit the title of this thread perfectly. I would LOVE to have a hot young guy sitting on my lap while I'm reading hot stories here....

Storytime with Daddy! LOL

Wink pity your not a young lady because I have a vacant right knee, just made to sit on and for me to tell some stories.
 
I'm not sure about meeting, but I too love to talk about and fantasize about possibly touching or tasting an actual cock one day myself. It's so fun to imagine and fantasize!!!! ;)

much more fun to actually do it.

Especially with a couple (MF).

Especially if it is their first time.
 
not just craving cock...sucking his balls and rimming... or offering my package...Hmm:rolleyes:
 
much more fun to actually do it.

Especially with a couple (MF).

Especially if it is their first time.

- I think you're probably right

- I'm part of a couple....are you offering? ;)

- it would e our first....will you take our mmf cherry please! :)
 
I'm DYING to have my 1st bi experience! Preferably with a married man alone, or with his wife. Central PA?
 
Back
Top