Movie Quotes

"No one's ever given me a stuffed dismembered head before." Mary Jane-Scooby Doo

Bethie!! You joined the It's A Wonderful Life Love Fest!!! :kiss:

"Now you listen to me! I don't want any plastics! I don't want any ground floors, and I don't want to get married –– ever –– to anyone! You understand that? I want to do what I want to do."

elizabethwest said:
"A toast to my big brother George: The richest man in town." Harry Bailey

Well, if you're going to do that one, I simply must (though I've tried to show restraint...)

"Look Daddy. Teacher says 'Everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings.'"
"That's right Zuzu. That's right. Atta boy Clarence."

I'm such a sap, I'm almost crying just typing the words... Get me a hanky. And a good stiff drink!

logophile said:
Well, if you're going to do that one, I simply must (though I've tried to show restraint...)

"Look Daddy. Teacher says 'Everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings.'"
"That's right Zuzu. That's right. Atta boy Clarence."

I'm such a sap, I'm almost crying just typing the words... Get me a hanky. And a good stiff drink!

Great minds. Though my paraphrase sucked in compare.
:kiss:

Jumping to another flick for a sec.

"Are you as turned on as I am?"

"More!" ;)

"You know what we're going to do? We're going to shoot the works. A whole week in New York. A whole week in Bermuda. The highest hotels –– the oldest champagne –– the richest caviar –– the hottest music, and the prettiest wife!"

logophile said:
"She was a bad egg." Willy Wonka

"The snozzberries taste like snozzberries . . " Willy Wonka

"I want a golden goose now!" Veruca Salt

"Tis but a flesh wound!" Monty Python Search for the Holy Grail

"I muct have missed that left turn at Alberquerque." Bugs Bunny

"Yo, Yo, you , yo." Velma- Scoody Doo

"Wanna buy some cookies?" Girl scout

"Excuse me, Have you heard the Good News?"

"yeah, There's cookies" Scooby Doo- Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed

" I should buy a boat!"Corky Romano

eric shawn listo said:
Great minds. Though my paraphrase sucked in compare.
:kiss:

Jumping to another flick for a sec.

"Are you as turned on as I am?"

"More!" ;)

God, that's right on the tip of my memory...
What movie is it Eric?? :kiss:

logophile said:
God, that's right on the tip of my memory...
What movie is it Eric?? :kiss:

Y'know, love, it just popped into my head. I can see it, I can hear it, but I can't place it...got it!

Broadcast News.

When I'm forced to contemplate the fuckwad-in-chief currently occupying the White House, these closing lines, from both the novel and the film of the same name, are of some comfort. AH regulars will recognize the source.

“That's what makes us tough. Rich fellas come up an' they die an' their kids ain't no good, an' they die out. But we keep a-comin'. We're the people that live. They can't wipe us out. They can't lick us. And we'll go on forever, Pa... 'cause... we're the people.”

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
When I'm forced to contemplate the fuckwad-in-chief currently occupying the White House, these closing lines, from both the novel and the film of the same name, are of some comfort. AH regulars will recognize the source.

Ah, Rumple, that Steinbeck fella, huh.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning...smells like...I don know...victory."

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line."

Fezzini - Princess Bride

"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn!" - French Girl and Druggie, at different times, Better Off Dead

"It's all good, it's all right, everybody gets laid tonight!" - Theme Song, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

"You know, for kids?" - Tim Robbins, Hudsucker Proxy

"Ray, if someone asks if you're a God, say YES!" - Bill Murray, Ghostbusters

"Have you tried staples?" - Bill Murray, Scrooged

"When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful." - Jessie's song, Toy Story 2

"So, why lesbians?"
"They're deviants. They won't be missed." - Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

"I just saw a flying saucer!"
"What, the ones from up there?" - Pilot and Wife, Plan 9 From Outer Space

"Quick, bless the water!" - Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

"What would you prefer, yellow spandex?" - X-Men 2

"This is truely the son of God." Roman centurian that sounded a heck of a lot like John Wayne in "The Greatest story ever told"

sophia jane said:
"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw."

Heathers

SJ

Good choice!

First thing, first thing is you're standing in Landville County which from my figurin's about a hundred miles west of that stinkhole you call Houston. So I can't see it's any of your business what goes on out here. Number two, you ain't the law round here and I am. So don't be telling me what my God-damn job is or I'll whoop your butt so bad it'll look like the stripes on a barber pole.

Number three. No sawed off little pecker's gonna accuse me of taking a bribe and live to tell about it. Because I wear the badge in this goddamned county. So you listen good, you over-patted televised turd, if I ever see you or any of those little bastards that work for you in my town again, I'm gonna knock you so flat your gonna have to roll down your socks to shit. So get out of here you God-damn wig-wearing patted son-of-a-bitch....

Burt Reynolds - Best Little Whorehouse in Texas

The Earl

"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!" Mad Max's Wife- Princess Bride
"Him is not who you think him is." Inigo Montoya- Princess Bride
"Alright sparky here's the deal, if you're gonna court the little lady you gotta be a straight shooter do ya got it?" Genii- Aladin

"Either he's dead, or my watch has stopped." Groucho Marx - A Day at the Races 1937

Og

“One thing’s sure, Inspector Clay’s dead, murdered! And someone is responsible.” Plan 9 from Outer Space 1969

Og

If Og's going to quote Groucho Marx and Plan Nine, I'll have to fall back on Blazing Saddles.

Lamarr: Taggart!

Taggart: Yes sir?

Lamarr: I've decided to launch an attack that will reduce Rock Ridge to ashes.

Taggart: What do you want me to do, sir?

Lamarr: I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down: I want rustlers, cutthraots, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, horse wagglers, horse thiefs, bullbags, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shit kickers, and Methodists! [laughter]

Taggart: Could you repeat that, sir?

"What are we gonna do tonight, Brain?"
"The same thing we do everynight, Pinky, plan to take over the world!"

Back