The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remmy!

Have a great day. I'm off to work.

I'm about to head off for my post-work nap, so have a great day and I will look for you later tonight or over the weekend. (Although I'm sure to be dreaming about you momentarily now that you're on my mind. ;):kiss::rose:)

:cool:

It's about to become a high-octane evening. I'm setting down to prepare my signature Prawns Mozambique dinner made with my original Bwana Walt's Safari Hot Sauce, the HEAT of Africa!

Yum!

I just dined on grilled rainbow trout with roasted red peppers, cherry tomatoes and shallots. Started with a green salad. Add a few bottles of wine...and, hey, my tension headache is gone!

Yum!

I just dined on grilled rainbow trout with roasted red peppers, cherry tomatoes and shallots. Started with a green salad. Add a few bottles of wine...and, hey, my tension headache is gone!

I wanna eat at your house! I had cheeseburgers, potato salad, corn on the cob, garlic bread and beer. :D

Hiya cutie. :kiss:

It will be my pleasure, Di. :kiss: And soon it will be yours. ;)

How was your day?

Pretty standard for a Friday...couple of meetings, some staff work...evening worked out well. Had dinner at my cousin's with my out-of-town sister. Killed a few bottles of wine. :)

How's things with your company? Did the weather finally cooperate?

Pretty standard for a Friday...couple of meetings, some staff work...evening worked out well. Had dinner at my cousin's with my out-of-town sister. Killed a few bottles of wine. :)

How's things with your company? Did the weather finally cooperate?

For the most part. It stayed sunny to partly cloudy until about 3:00 pm...then the storms rolled in. By then we'd been swimming in the tidal pool at the inlet...had a picnic and swam in our own pool. The kids and my wife watched videos and I took a nap. :D

For the most part. It stayed sunny to partly cloudy until about 3:00 pm...then the storms rolled in. By then we'd been swimming in the tidal pool at the inlet...had a picnic and swam in our own pool. The kids and my wife watched videos and I took a nap. :D

If it's Friday it must be nap time.

Naps are good. :) Just ask Nero....his last for days.

A little to the right, please, Tom.

Naps are good. :) Just ask Nero....his last for days.

A little to the right, please, Tom.

Over here...and down here a bit. There...better? Shall I continue? I thot so. You have beautiful skin...so smooth and firm. ;)

Over here...and down here a bit. There...better? Shall I continue? I thot so. You have beautiful skin...so smooth and firm. ;)

And you have such strong hands, Tom. :kiss: This is really helping. I've had knots in my shoulders for days.

And you have such strong hands, Tom. :kiss: This is really helping. I've had knots in my shoulders for days.

Why thank you, Di. :kiss: I work on my grip at the gym. It helps when I lift weights. I'm up to 110lbs on the grip exerciser...it's amazing how much power can be developed in the human hand with a little effort.

Why thank you, Di. :kiss: I work on my grip at the gym. It helps when I lift weights. I'm up to 110lbs on the grip exerciser...it's amazing how much power can be developed in the human hand with a little effort.

<sigh> that explains it! You keep that up. It's effort well spent, in my humble opinion. :D

And you have knots in your shoulders, as well. Hope this is helping. :kiss:

It certainly is :kiss:...I did have a bit of a workout swimming today...mmmm...right there...keep that up and I may melt down into a puddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back