What's crossing your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing breakfast in bed was an option this morning. I just don't want to get out from under the covers.
 
I hope, someday, that the higher ups can figure out that the reason the ground around the bucket is soaking wet is because 10 gallons of water won't fit into that 7 gallon bucket.
 
Why my other family insists on going to eat with my sister & her multiple children in her vehicle, knowing it means we can't take our food home from the eatery, & are more-often-than-not likely to be the victims of whatever her kids feel like doing (throwing jackets they don't feel like wearing on our heads, etc.)

Also, they seem to not be the least bit interested in helping me obtain my own license or vehicle, even though I could then be my own ride to such events, & not complain to them about these things near-incessantly.
 
Sometimes I wish I knew how to write a screenplay.
Sometimes I just get ideas in my head and would like to put the proverbial pen to paper.
Then again, my attention span for such thing is highly limited, and I'd probably get bored and never get back to it after Page 1,
but it is nice to know I already started it somewhere.
 
I wonder if I can get my ass out if bed early enough to get in some gym time before work?
 
Holy Crap!!!!!! :eek:
I can't believe all the sexy, beautiful older women on here while going through the Am. Pic. thread :rose:

L:rose:
 
How adorable and beautiful she is.
"Wolf Whistles"
How good she feels in my arms. :kiss: :rose:
How lucky I am. :heart:
 
Sometimes I wish I knew how to write a screenplay.
Sometimes I just get ideas in my head and would like to put the proverbial pen to paper.
Then again, my attention span for such thing is highly limited, and I'd probably get bored and never get back to it after Page 1,
but it is nice to know I already started it somewhere.

I came up with a great movie title & "tag line", & base idea like a decade ago. I even started a script for it, but the PC broke, & I have no copy for it now.

Also, started a few ideas for musicals (scripts & all) but failed to finish them, & eventualy started combining them into what I now call my "Platinum Project"... Not sure last time I truly did any writing on/of that.

"Oooooh... Think I'll write a screenplay.
Ooooooh... Think I'll take it to LA
Ooooooh... Think I'll get it done yesterday... Ah, s**t."
--Ben Folds (during his first run with the Five)
 
Let it go - you don't have to be angry about this stuff anymore....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top