The Sex Gypsy

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,975
Inspired by this video: a dude goes to a gypsy to get his fortune read. Only she uses sexual techniques instead of the usual methods. For example, instead of reading your palm, she reads your cock. Instead of reading tea leaves, she reads your cum stains on her chest. Instead of gazing into a crystal ball, she gazes into the wrinkles in your scrotum. And maybe she glides the well-lubed head of your dick over a Ouija board to spell out the details of your future!

Any other ideas of what a Sex Gypsy would have in her list of techniques?
 
Tarot Cards of sexual positions

I have got to find a set of those.

My best suggestion for this is not to go Carnival Lady with the gypsy. Keep her as realistic as possible. Have her only offer the 'Cock' reading when the 'palm' reading doesn't give a clear enough answer.

Maybe she needs the lines of her palms to touch a major source of blood flow to get a more complete feeling.

Research. As much as you can do on card reading, fortune telling, palm reading,...reading tea leaves! Even if you don't use it all in the story it will flavor it. Plus you will learn a bit and that's never a bad thing to add to you brain's storehouse.

Even when it's weird shit.

M.S.Tarot
 
Back
Top