Ropework photos

Evil_Geoff said:
Nice work Homburg! Seriously... from one rope fan to another! I've shared some pics of my work elsewhere, but a quick gander if you like...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=765948
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=765947

And new on this thread:

I love that shot from the back with the arm banding. Great stuff. ANd I want to get some black rope too. I found some nice derby rope, just gotta get the spar emoney to buy it in the lengths I like.

And thank you. there are a handful of folks here that have made comments that really made me feel proud of my handiwork. Yours are amongst those few. Thank you kindly.

I'll see about finding more of your pics. I'm always looking for ideas =)

rida said:
we are massaging Homburg-sama

Between you and Dracnkitten, my ego is going to explode.

*blush*

The offer stands though! Deep tissue neck work = mad rope lovins.

Homburg said:
ANd I want to get some black rope too. I found some nice derby rope, just gotta get the spar emoney to buy it in the lengths I like.

We have a few coloured ropes now due to my enthusiasm...sheesh, last trip home I sent back a huge box just full of rope. :eek: Now to get over my issues which have developed over bondage and restraints and we can begin playing in that mode again without him having to worry about how I will react from day to day. :rolleyes: Anyway, what I ended up finding as economical and giving a great choice of colours was the thick rope used for tying back curtains etc. I found it in a cut price drapery and bought metres of the stuff in all shades of green, blue, aqua, red, gold, silver, white, black, and grey. It has a nice shine to it when the light hits it, is smooth, and looks great when you mix and match to compliment your design. It also doesn't give me allergic reactions as so many do.

Catalina :catroar:

Evil_Geoff said:
Nice work Homburg! Seriously... from one rope fan to another! I've shared some pics of my work elsewhere, but a quick gander if you like...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=765948
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=765947

And new on this thread:

*sighs* Another rope bondage pictures.........makes me really jealous of the girl in the pictures in the rope bondage....

*stomps on the floor* I want to be tied up!!

Evil_Geoff, awesome ropework! :D

catalina_francisco said:
Anyway, what I ended up finding as economical and giving a great choice of colours was the thick rope used for tying back curtains etc.

*blink*

What a great idea. I may have to find a drapery outlet.

As a side note, if anyone wants to talk to "v" about her end of it, holler, and I'll have her PM you, or I will pass on questions to her.

I think she's a tad too shy to post here on this thread =P

LOL my man came home today with saying "I have practiced new knots!" He never used one on me yet, so it was just funny hear it from him, but he wanna give me some kinky sex, so i really do apreciate what he said. He knows i want it and seems i am gonna get it soon, whats nice *smiles*

Well since he said he new about knots i told him "i will show you some knots i love!" and i showed him yours Homburg. Think it was the first time he saw a naked woman bound like that. I am glad he liked it. He told me he can do that too (men LOL :rolleyes: )

Well i know he dunno bound a woman like you do, but it was still cute when he said that. He don't have a clue he just get himself into trouble cuz now i am gonna tease him and provoke him to bring it on and show it to me :D

Homburg said:
As a side note, if anyone wants to talk to "v" about her end of it, holler, and I'll have her PM you, or I will pass on questions to her.

I think she's a tad too shy to post here on this thread =P

You can "v" for me that I think she is hot - and that I think you a lucky man to have her.

That's awesome! Seriously, that's great, honey. I'm really happy for you =)

All it takes is patience, attention to detail, some knot-working skill, and a bit of art. Happily, it is non-impact and non-threatening to some people, so they might be as bothered by it.

I wish you luck, and make sure he follows the "two-finger rule". If he can't get two fingers between you and the rope, it is too tight. It doesn't hurt to have a basic knowledge of anatomy too, so as to avoid certain tenders areas, nerves that are close to the skin, etc.

Chris_Xavier said:
You can "v" for me that I think she is hot - and that I think you a lucky man to have her.

I will gladly pass on your message. I think she's hot too, and, yes, I am INCREDIBLY lucky to have her. Did I say that strongly enough? I'll refrain from using uber-large text, but I think that my point is made :D

Homburg said:
I will gladly pass on your message. I think she's hot too, and, yes, I am INCREDIBLY lucky to have her. Did I say that strongly enough? I'll refrain from using uber-large text, but I think that my point is made :D

You are both hot! And I get a sense very nice too.
I think you are both very lucky to have each other .... :rose:

rida said:
You are both hot! And I get a sense very nice too.
I think you are both very lucky to have each other .... :rose:

Thank you, rida. "v" really is nice, but I'm a rotten bastard that's just friendly on the internet :D

Nice work Homburg.

Like the way you did the leg, certainly added a level of beauty and skill to it. She looks lovely bound in the work of your hands. Thank you for sharing.

~RJ

RJMasters said:
Nice work Homburg.

Like the way you did the leg, certainly added a level of beauty and skill to it. She looks lovely bound in the work of your hands. Thank you for sharing.

~RJ

Thank you kindly, RJ. The Karada tie is a basic and common technique that I like quite a bit and use often. One night I realised that I had all of this extra rope sitting around, and wanted to dress the legs. I just sort of went with what looked elegant, and wound up with that pattern. I've done it on arms and legs both. It really can be beautiful, and leaves her able to walk around freely.

The last time I did that, the person I was working on had a sudden need for a cigarette, so I lent her my kimono and we went out on thr landing. I must say that I found it intensely erotic, as the ropes on her arms were clearly visible, as was the rope around her neck and the centerline of the chest. Something very exciting about having her outside in rope and only moderately covered...

I've really got to do my next binding and photo shoot :)

Thanks again for the comments!

*swoon*

I LOVE rope...

Hopefully I'll get to play around in some this weekend. I love rope...

Homburg said:
That's awesome! Seriously, that's great, honey. I'm really happy for you =)

All it takes is patience, attention to detail, some knot-working skill, and a bit of art. Happily, it is non-impact and non-threatening to some people, so they might be as bothered by it.

I wish you luck, and make sure he follows the "two-finger rule". If he can't get two fingers between you and the rope, it is too tight. It doesn't hurt to have a basic knowledge of anatomy too, so as to avoid certain tenders areas, nerves that are close to the skin, etc.

Thank you Homburg! :kiss:

Honestly i am so happy about him being willing to use some rope on me that i wouldn't mind if he bound me into one big knot, as long as i am tied up i'll surely enjoy it. :D

He have the rope ready at our bed for few dayz now, just a matter of time untill he use it on me. :rolleyes: I see the rope when i go sleep and when i wake up in the morning as well. It always make me smile, knowing i'll have fun i desire for a long time now. Sometimes i sleep holding the rope in my hand just so i could feel it a bit. I am sure i will love the rope on my body. *smiles*

oh and btw i don't think ur friendly bastard like you said, you are nice Dom and "v" is a HOT woman!! You deffo make one lovely D/s couple. :rose:

Last edited:
Homburg said:

The last time I did that, the person I was working on had a sudden need for a cigarette, so I lent her my kimono and we went out on thr landing. I must say that I found it intensely erotic, as the ropes on her arms were clearly visible, as was the rope around her neck and the centerline of the chest. Something very exciting about having her outside in rope and only moderately covered...

I've really got to do my next binding and photo shoot :)

Thanks again for the comments!

.... I'd LOVE to walk around dressed only in rope ... mmmmmm
just the thought of it make me feel all tingly and dizzy .... *sigh*

as for more pics .... I will (im)patiently wait for more ... :rose:

rida said:
.... I'd LOVE to walk around dressed only in rope ... mmmmmm
just the thought of it make me feel all tingly and dizzy .... *sigh*

as for more pics .... I will (im)patiently wait for more ... :rose:

She loved it. The lady in question had major body image issues. Just the thought of an inspection would put tears in her eyes. But, wow, when my rope was on her, she was ready to strut down the street like a peacock =)

I had to remind her to put on the kimono when we went outside. If we had been going out on the back deck, I might just have 'forgotten' to remind her...

And you're feeling tingly and dizzy? Well, Dr. Homburg suggests you come on by for some emergency tying. It's for your health! :D

And for the rest of you reading, we talked about suspension last night. She is avidly excited about trying it. We may be doing some rigging. We'll see. I've got to do some experiementation before I try it, but there may well be some suspension photos in the future.

I've been doing self bondage for my top.
Maybe someday I'll be kooky and post some pics. Seriously, this was one of the best moments of aha I've had in lifetimes. I'm sure he *could* learn, but why make him work at something that doesn't thrill him when he can just come in and reap the benefits of my hours of futzing with ropes?

Homburg, if you want a couple of links to some suspension resources let me know, not that you may not have seen them all anyway. Also there's an ARA yahoo group which has about 9700 posts a day on suspension in it and a lot of high profile people doing those posts, can be useful at times.

Last edited:
Homburg said:
And you're feeling tingly and dizzy? Well, Dr. Homburg suggests you come on by for some emergency tying. It's for your health! :D

And for the rest of you reading, we talked about suspension last night. She is avidly excited about trying it. We may be doing some rigging. We'll see. I've got to do some experiementation before I try it, but there may well be some suspension photos in the future.

if only teleportation had been invented already ... *sigh*
guess for the time being I'll have to do with dreaming about being there and getting roped up.....

SUSPENSION PICS!!!

.... now I'm drooling ...... :heart:

Netzach said:
I've been doing self bondage for my top.
Maybe someday I'll be kooky and post some pics. Seriously, this was one of the best moments of aha I've had in lifetimes. I'm sure he *could* learn, but why make him work at something that doesn't thrill him when he can just come in and reap the benefits of my hours of futzing with ropes?

That would be awesome. Sadly, I've gotten to the point where I see rope pics and have to study the work before I can look at it sexually. My first thoughts are about binding, clean taies, etc.

Homburg, if you want a couple of links to some suspension resources let me know, not that you may not have seen them all anyway. Also there's an ARA yahoo group which has about 9700 posts a day on suspension in it and a lot of high profile people doing those posts, can be useful at times.

I would dearly love it if you could forward those links to me. I'm am in the process of searching for more inspiration and info, and have just started seriously thinking about suspension (maybe because "v" was literally hopping up and down with excitement when I mentioned that I was interested in it and was thinking about it). Info on the Yahoo group would be most appreciated as well.

Thank you!

This is beautiful rope work. Thank you so much for posting. Your v is lovely.

Hubby has been really good about making toys for us from leather scraps he has so he is very good with his hands. *wink* You have inspired me to request some rope work and being a navy man who is good with his hands I'm sure he will have fun obliging. :rolleyes:

Back