Anal sex

steamboatwillie

Experienced
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Posts
49
Just recently experienced the pleasure of sex with a guy and now am ready for the next step. However, how does one clean oneself properly for anal sex?
 
You can anally douche but honestly, I've never needed to. Shower, shave down there or have it waxed and try to do anal after you have pooped.

PS:, while in a hot shower, it often helps to 'prepare yourself' with a couple of fingers. The heat means your sphincter relaxes so you can widen yourself a little bit.

If you haven't had anal before you need a decent lubricant and try training with a small butt plug, moving onto a slightly larger one.

Have fun!
 
Of course "poop" - douching is just really not worth it and maybe potentially harming. He is really not going to care if you shaved or waxed, besides either may increase the chance of irritation or infection. LOTS of lube, use a condom and once he is lined up, you push back. For the first time, you take total control. If it hurts a little then stop moving, relax then push back a little more. Once he is fully in then he can take over movements GENTLY. Let him know how it is going for you and before long you will be banging away.

Until confidence and trust is in place you are totally in charge and he has to understand that. A little discomfort and "stop" means you can try again another time. Over eagerness on his behalf maybe the first and last time you will be ever willing to try.
 
Back
Top