cock in ass

Having an actual live hard throbbing cum spewing penis inside you is WAYYYYYYY different and far FAR better than any toy can simulate. In fact it's the only slight regret I have in having tried a real cock is that it's made toys even less enjoyable since I know what a real ones like. The right sized cock controlled by the right guy can directly stimulate and massage the prostate gland and lead to an awesomely powerful orgasm.
^^^ what he said, but a focussed imagination can bring back some happy memories. Feeling a guy's cock pulsing inside you.... *sigh*

You know, there's a lot of guys that post that are so frightened to take the step from thinking to doing and that's a damned shame. If you get talking to a guy and you know he's hot for you and you want to have sex but you're nervous or embarrassed, then say so!! Imagine how a guy would feel if his date said "Actually, I'm a virgin and I'm really nervous!" then he'll respond to that. If should be fun, it should be about sharing, so start with some honest communication because that's a helluva good way to feel closer to someone emotionally. Be honest - if you want the guy's cock in your ass then you could at least say how you feel :rose:
...and the next day - don't go skulking around like you did something bad - you had a guy fuck you - how amazing is that?!

Last edited:
i agree

Having an actual live hard throbbing cum spewing penis inside you is WAYYYYYYY different and far FAR better than any toy can simulate. In fact it's the only slight regret I have in having tried a real cock is that it's made toys even less enjoyable since I know what a real ones like. The right sized cock controlled by the right guy can directly stimulate and massage the prostate gland and lead to an awesomely powerful orgasm.

I couldn't agree more. I love the way it feels when a real live cock is spewing jet after jet of hot jizz inside me....and the way I cum when he cums is unmatched

Back