Miss Molly's Tea Room

And now I'm giggling like a fool while watching "Nip/Tuck" :D

Sean McNamara: [discussing patient Manya Mabika, who wants reconstructive surgery on her genitals to reverse a childhood clitoridectomy] We're talking about microsurgical free tissue replantation. It can't just look pretty, it's gotta work!

Christian Troy: You might be more adept at nerve reattachment Sean, but I am a goddamn genius when it comes to pussy. If I build it, she will come.

I'm loving this show- and just to put it out there, I'm against any childhood genital mutilation. If a grown man wants to remove his foreskin, he can choose to. I know it isn't something I would choose for my son.

Humour has once again led to a serious topic.

themoreyouknow.jpg

:D

Stopping in to say good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Well, I slept through the day, but I'm planning on a good night at work! :)

No cumplaints as of yet :D
Well, I slept for more than 10 hours, so I'm pretty happy. Except now I'm feeling kinda groggy and not very interested in treadmill time. I think I may be skipping exercise time tonight :eek: Hope you've all had wonderful days! I'm excited for butter chicken curry night with two coworkers on our shift tonight- and more job searching and "Nip/Tuck!" :)

And a Monday night, you lush! ;) No, I'm kidding. I'll be tipsy tomorrow around 1pm and I won't apologize for it! I hope you're having a wonderful tipsy evening, 12! :)

Thanks Molly! :D The best part is I'm surrounded by people and they have no clue I'm on lit. I guess my non specific answers to their questions isn't a big enough clue. ;)

Thanks Molly! :D The best part is I'm surrounded by people and they have no clue I'm on lit. I guess my non specific answers to their questions isn't a big enough clue. ;)
Oh man! I hope you are on Lit for the thrill of it and not because the people you are surrounded by are infinitely boring! :eek: :D

And just because I saw this on FB just now...

598642_332735636803991_1244691578_n.jpg

But seriously, I loved the ex-boyfriend's family. His mother was adorable, his father loved me, and his brother and sister-in-law were so much fun to hang out with! I was sad when I broke it off with him that I wouldn't be able to see his family anymore :(

Good evening everyone! Hope everyone had a good day.

Love that 'rodeo style' post! :)

Coach (12, 7 of 5, or whatever we are calling you these days) don't worry about the tipsiness. I'm right there with you dear! :D

Coach (12, 7 of 5, or whatever we are calling you these days) don't worry about the tipsiness. I'm right there with you dear! :D
Hey Lexie! Another tipsy Monday-nighter! I love it! :D I'll be there in about 14 hours... of course, you'll likely have slept it off by then, but I can't get drunk before work... I mean, I have to be quiet there ;) :D

Hey Lexie! Another tipsy Monday-nighter! I love it! :D I'll be there in about 14 hours... of course, you'll likely have slept it off by then, but I can't get drunk before work... I mean, I have to be quiet there ;) :D

Yes, in 14 hours I will be at work and tipsiness is frowned upon. But Tuesday night is always up for shenanigans. :)

YAY! Another tipsy poster. :D Good to see you Lexie. :)

Yes, in 14 hours I will be at work and tipsiness is frowned upon. But Tuesday night is always up for shenanigans. :)
It's true- but by tomorrow evening I'll be so exhausted from drinking and not sleeping that I'll probably be in bed by 8pm :D

If I taught Zumba I'd use all dirty music, but that's just what I love. I'd work in some dirty Drake and some Nicki Minaj :D

I'd so come to your class. I realize it's a Latin based theme class, but my teacher believes 120% in it. It gets a little old.

You too! :)

I've been a bit AWOL lately dealing with life. Sometimes it rears its ugly head.

Are your friends so boring that you need us? :)

They aren't super boring...we're just drinking because we're bored...does that make sense? ;) You guys are way more interesting. ;)

I hope the two lovely, tipsy ladies are fast asleep now! :)

Curry night at work was a rousing success! We're taking a little break before having some delicious blueberry crumble and ice cream for dessert and I'm going to watch some "Nip/Tuck" before doing some Pilates. Tomorrow and Wednesday I'm off and super excited that tomorrow will be a day in the sun, on a patio, eating sushi and drinking margaritas!

Have a wonderful morning (well, it is morning technically... and it'll be morning before most of the regulars around here see this!) :D

Back