what would you do to arouse my breasts? (women only!)

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
I am blindfolded, face-down...on my knees and arms...breasts swaying...the rest of my body covered and not to be touched...just my breasts...
what would you like to do? apply some oil? Cream? Cup them gently? Use a vibrator? Give them a milking massage? Lick, kiss, suckle them? Or even two of you?
(no biting, clamps etc...)
God, I am shivering with anticipation...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I am blindfolded, face-down...on my knees and arms...breasts swaying...the rest of my body covered and not to be touched...just my breasts...
what would you like to do? apply some oil? Cream? Cup them gently? Use a vibrator? Give them a milking massage? Lick, kiss, suckle them? Or even two of you?
attachment.php

attachment.php

yeah, I know...women only, but given my own sensivity I feel I qualify...
I'd sneak close to you, put some warm oil into my palms...and start gently distributing it...leaving out your nips for a start...enjoying the way your breasts would respond to my touch...

no women volunteering?

come on...be gentle and arousing...make me beg for more...

attachment.php

attachment.php

come on...be gentle and arousing...make me beg for more...

apparently not, I mean women volunteering.....but blindfolded you wouldn't notice the difference anyway...
my hands would start caressing just one breast...towards the nips...slowly and gentle...giving you a soft milking massage...

Cup then gently, gently lick each nipple softly and lightly blow on them till they are nice an hard. ;) that's just the beginning of course!

I would slide my head under you, letting your left nipple lightly graze my lips, kissing it softly. Your nipple would become hard very quickly as I swirled my tounge around it. Licking my own fingers, I apply them to your right nipple, rubbing it softly, gradually intensifying my tweeking. While tweeking, I take your left breast into my mouth, suckling on you, moaning pleasurably for the opportunity. I switch breasts, suckling the other while firmly squeezing them together, loving the silky smooth feel of your skin against my face. Moving my hand from your breast, I place it upon my dripping sex, rubbing furiously while suckling your wonderful breasts. As I cum, I moan with delight into your bosom. I then slide out from under you, thanking you for allowing me to worship you, blowing you a kiss as I leave

I would slide my head under you, letting your left nipple lightly graze my lips, kissing it softly. Your nipple would become hard very quickly as I swirled my tounge around it. Licking my own fingers, I apply them to your right nipple, rubbing it softly, gradually intensifying my tweeking. While tweeking, I take your left breast into my mouth, suckling on you, moaning pleasurably for the opportunity. I switch breasts, suckling the other while firmly squeezing them together, loving the silky smooth feel of your skin against my face. Moving my hand from your breast, I place it upon my dripping sex, rubbing furiously while suckling your wonderful breasts. As I cum, I moan with delight into your bosom. I then slide out from under you, thanking you for allowing me to worship you, blowing you a kiss as I leave

oh my, the soft moans of your climaxing would intensify my pleasure...the very idea that you are so exited while suckling me would make approach a climax just by this delicious breastplay...:kiss:

oh my, the soft moans of your climaxing would intensify my pleasure...the very idea that you are so exited while suckling me would make approach a climax just by this delicious breastplay...:kiss:

Nothing gets me more excited than to give a woman exactly what she wants, especially orally. The more you coo from my tongue lashes, the more enthusiastic I get. I could lick, suck, and nibble your wonderful breasts all night long as long as you were still feeling pleasure. I would be your adoring oral slave. Though I admit, I would not hesitate for a chance to taste your sweet nectar after you climaxed from hot sensual breastplay, if you allowed it :kiss:

Nothing gets me more excited than to give a woman exactly what she wants, especially orally. The more you coo from my tongue lashes, the more enthusiastic I get. I could lick, suck, and nibble your wonderful breasts all night long as long as you were still feeling pleasure. I would be your adoring oral slave. Though I admit, I would not hesitate for a chance to taste your sweet nectar after you climaxed from hot sensual breastplay, if you allowed it :kiss:

oral slave...that sounds...., god, I could just ask you to do as I like? And all night long?
Have to think about it...and will come back...:kiss:

Don't ask, just tell me ;)

I'd like to meet you in public, and I'd like you to just fall for my provocative cleavage, drool...come to my table in that little cafe, drawn like a puppet on a string...sit down and blush while just staring...after a while I would have mercy...:kiss:
I can see it in your eyes...you want them, and you want to do whatever I ask you...
and so I open my dirndl a bit...
attachment.php

then I bend over the table, giving you a good view...'no way to touch them here...too many watching...but you can secretely stroke yours and show me what you'd like to do to them...'
spellbound you let your right hand slip into your blouse...I can clearly see it cupping your left breast...lifting it a bit...mhhh...they are full...

Last edited:
I'd like to meet you in public, and I'd like you to just fall for my provocative cleavage, drool...come to my table in that little cafe, drawn like a puppet on a string...sit down and blush while just staring...after a while I would have mercy...:kiss:
I can see it in your eyes...you want them, and you want to do whatever I ask you...
and so I open my dirndl a bit...
attachment.php

then I bend over the table, giving you a good view...'no way to touch them here...too many watching...but you can secretely stroke yours and show me what you'd like to do to them...'

I sit down at your table, my eyes clearly affixed to the object, or should I say objects of my desire. The torture of not being able to hold them becomes unbearable. All I can do is lick the creame from my drink and let out a soft quiet moan suggestively, all while staring into your bulging cleavage.

I sit down at your table, my eyes clearly affixed to the object, or should I say objects of my desire. The torture of not being able to hold them becomes unbearable. All I can do is lick the creame from my drink and let out a soft quiet moan suggestively, all while staring into your bulging cleavage.

spellbound you let your right hand slip into your blouse...I can clearly see it cupping your left breast...lifting it a bit...mhhh...they are full...
'mhhh...that looks good...just imagine to do it to my ones...'

'mhhh...that looks good...just imagine to do it to my ones...'

absendmindedly I let my own hand crawl to my cleavage, scratch an invisible spot on my milk and honey skin...let my finger stay there longer than necessary...
you can't help but stare...
'I know you'd like to please me...my flat is close...let me tell you, what I want...':kiss:

Last edited:
absendmindedly I let my own hand crawl to my cleavage, scratch an invisible spot on my milk and honey skin...let my finger stay there longer than necessary...
'I know you'd like to please me...my flat is close...let me tell you, what I want...':kiss:

those two would like to have you at my command:
attachment.php

I slide one of my heels off and run my silky stocking cover leg under the table and up to your thigh. Anyone could be watching, and I don't give a damn. Licking my ruby red lips and my left breast in my hand, I lean forward giving you a view of my own cleavage. "Would you like to go somewhere more... secluded? Then you can tell me all about what you desire." :kiss:

I slide one of my heels off and run my silky stocking cover leg under the table and up to your thigh. Anyone could be watching, and I don't give a damn. Licking my ruby red lips and my left breast in my hand, I lean forward giving you a view of my own cleavage. "Would you like to go somewhere more... secluded? Then you can tell me all about what you desire." :kiss:

'thought you'd never ask: my small city appartment is close...and cozy...' I wave for the waiter to pay...and my mind starts racing...

'thought you'd never ask: my small city appartment is close...and cozy...' I wave for the waiter to pay...and my mind starts racing...

With my hand in yours, you lead me to your appartment. "You're right, this is cozy. Nice and private." Leading me to your bedroom, sitting on the edge of your king sized bed. Standing in front of you, I play with your hair, still silent. Leaning against your shoulders, my hands push you gently on your back. Climbing atop you, straddling you at the waist, I trace lines and circles around your collar bone with my index finger, slowly working my way between your beautiful mounds of flesh. I lean forward, with my full lips just an inch away from yours. You feel my breath on your lips as I say, "Now tell me all about what you want..."

With my hand in yours, you lead me to your appartment. "You're right, this is cozy. Nice and private." Leading me to your bedroom, sitting on the edge of your king sized bed. Standing in front of you, I play with your hair, still silent. Leaning against your shoulders, my hands push you gently on your back. Climbing atop you, straddling you at the waist, I trace lines and circles around your collar bone with my index finger, slowly working my way between your beautiful mounds of flesh. I lean forward, with my full lips just an inch away from yours. You feel my breath on your lips as I say, "Now tell me all about what you want..."

I need a full-breasted girl like you to be my breast-slave...to worship them like they deserve to be worshipped...now get off of me and wait for what I tell you to do...'

I need a full-breasted girl like you to be my breast-slave...to worship them like they deserve to be worshipped...now get off of me and wait for what I tell you to do...'

I retire for a moment and make myself comfortable...no bra, just a light silk gown...a bit of oil and wax ready...some perfume between my two beauties...
not to forget my small vibrator ready and charged...

I would ... wait until you were leaning over for some reason, possibly bending over to retrieve something I'd "accidentally" dropped on the floor, and I would lift up your top and kiss the point were your breasts met your armpits, before deftly tracing my tongue along the undersides of your breasts; following that, I would flatten my fingers against them, before squeezing ever so softly, then adding a bit more pressure (just enough to elicit the tiniest of squeaks from you). I would then take your nipples between my index and forefinger, teasing them to hardness, before bringing my teeth to them in order to pull them out to their maximum extent. To finish, I would remove my own top, bring my nipples to yours, and rub them together while electricity passed between us.

I would ... wait until you were leaning over for some reason, possibly bending over to retrieve something I'd "accidentally" dropped on the floor, and I would lift up your top and kiss the point were your breasts met your armpits, before deftly tracing my tongue along the undersides of your breasts; following that, I would flatten my fingers against them, before squeezing ever so softly, then adding a bit more pressure (just enough to elicit the tiniest of squeaks from you). I would then take your nipples between my index and forefinger, teasing them to hardness, before bringing my teeth to them in order to pull them out to their maximum extent. To finish, I would remove my own top, bring my nipples to yours, and rub them together while electricity passed between us.

mhhh...will take this nice and arousing description to my dreams now...

Back