wildest thought for wife

Invite 3 buddies over and let all of them cum in her when she is ovulating, then you have to guess which ones sperm took.

My biggest fantasy is to watch my wife with another guy. The catch 22 for me is telling her would diminish the fantasy because I'd want her to be acting on complete lust for the other guy and therefore cheating on me. There's actually a guy I know she thinks about in that way (OK I don't know but strongly suspect), and I would find it incredibly hot to witness him fuck her.

I have this wild fantasy about my own wife but feel free...

My wife I'd alone in our house for the night. Another man bursts in and forces himself upon her. He drags her into the bedroom and throws her on our bed. He pulls her pants off and rips off her panties. He pulls his own pants down and reveals a huge cock.

He penetrates my wife's pussy and begins to rape her.

Much to her surprise she begins to enjoy it and responses to him. My wife is no longer being raped, she's getting laid. Eventually she has a huge orgasm. Then they discard the rest of their clothes and spend the rest of the night having consensual sex screwing in multiple positions.

To help keep the conversation lubricated...

The wife deciding she needs a younger submissive girl for her own personal pet. Who after a while comes to be a live in fixture of our home life.

Finding out she's wearing extremely sexy undergarments to work - undergarments you've never seen her in - and they are all cum stained.

You wake up in the middle of the night - aware she's in bed and is texting. You listen as she plays with herself, working through a number of orgasms.

As you excitedly tell her about the unexpected promotion you just received - she muses that both your boss and the department head have smaller cocks than she imagined - still their cum tasted delicious.

I have this wild fantasy about my own wife but feel free...

My wife I'd alone in our house for the night. Another man bursts in and forces himself upon her. He drags her into the bedroom and throws her on our bed. He pulls her pants off and rips off her panties. He pulls his own pants down and reveals a huge cock.

He penetrates my wife's pussy and begins to rape her.

Much to her surprise she begins to enjoy it and responses to him. My wife is no longer being raped, she's getting laid. Eventually she has a huge orgasm. Then they discard the rest of their clothes and spend the rest of the night having consensual sex screwing in multiple positions.

Hey, screwher, just wanted to say I appreciate your posts in various threads about other men on your wife. I'm in this totally opposite stance of regarding my wife as off limits to any other man, yet my own major fantasy is to join a guy who wants a third to share fucking his wife with him; and, in my head, it needs to be that: the guy being the driver, his wife just persuaded and cautious, and I come in there and give them both - and receive - a total high of sexual pleasure.

We're all wired so differently!

But ... cheers about you pressing on this theme on the threads; I enjoy it a lot.

Simon

I have always had the fantasy of being in Vegas, she stays out later than me because she is enjoying the male attention. Of course, she is wearing barely there party clothes.

She returns at 6 am and we can't have sex because her pussy is too sore. At breakfast, she shuffles in her seat denying the sore pussy over and over again.

Hey, screwher, just wanted to say I appreciate your posts in various threads about other men on your wife. I'm in this totally opposite stance of regarding my wife as off limits to any other man, yet my own major fantasy is to join a guy who wants a third to share fucking his wife with him; and, in my head, it needs to be that: the guy being the driver, his wife just persuaded and cautious, and I come in there and give them both - and receive - a total high of sexual pleasure.

We're all wired so differently!

But ... cheers about you pressing on this theme on the threads; I enjoy it a lot.

Simon

Hey Simon, thanks for your response and I'm glad you appreciate my posts.

I can't say I give much thought to my wife and I in a MMF threesome but like they say. "Don't knock it...". But you'll be happy to know I wish that was you in the fantasy above pounding my wife into our mattress.

I have always had the fantasy of being in Vegas, she stays out later than me because she is enjoying the male attention. Of course, she is wearing barely there party clothes.

She returns at 6 am and we can't have sex because her pussy is too sore. At breakfast, she shuffles in her seat denying the sore pussy over and over again.[/QUOTE

Nice. Honestly, for the opportunity of another screwing my wife is the only reason I'd want to go to Vegas.

Hey Simon, thanks for your response and I'm glad you appreciate my posts.

I can't say I give much thought to my wife and I in a MMF threesome but like they say. "Don't knock it...". But you'll be happy to know I wish that was you in the fantasy above pounding my wife into our mattress.

Hell man that got me big in like seven seconds! Hell it did! Something's pounding! Fucking shame it's not me and your woman on your mattress mate. I tell you: she'd get so much louder than the bed!

Hell man that got me big in like seven seconds! Hell it did! Something's pounding! Fucking shame it's not me and your woman on your mattress mate. I tell you: she'd get so much louder than the bed!

Yeah Simon, it is a shame you're on screwing my wife. I know you'd have her moaning and screaming as our bed creaks and the head board bangs against the wall.

My wife is naked upstairs right now. I'd love to send you up there. How about sharing some details of your screwing my wife if I could.

Back