Thoughts on this type of Mother/Son story...

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
In most cases, a mother/son story features a single mother with a college aged son.

How about if the Father is still in the picture? Going even further, how about if the Father knows about the incest between Mother & Son? How about the Father knows & encourages the incest?

If the father encourages this to happen, is this usually frowned upon, since it could technically be regarded as a cuckold story?

I'm working on a story in which the father encourages his wife to commit incest because he previously had incest with his own mother, and he thinks it's best for his wife. The father is not involved in any way, and he is not even in the room. He simply hears about it from his wife.

EDIT

To clarify, the Father is not looking for some sort of sexual titillation, and he doesn't have some weird fetish.

His family has a history of health issues, and so he wants the best for his wife, if he should pass away. He suggests to his wife that maybe the son should take his place if he passes, and of course she's mortified by the idea. The Father explains that when he was a young man, he had an incestuous relationship with his own mother after his father passed away. So it's about love, not a weird fetish.

The rest of the story is the Mother slowly coming around to the idea, and that's where the fun of the story is. At no point does the Mother lie about anything. She's completely open & honest about everything that's happening with the son, and the Father is pleased to hear it.

The mother/son incest happens while the father is alive.

I think I've seen other stories like this, and I think they were well received. Thoughts?

Last edited:
In most cases, a mother/son story features a single mother with a college aged son.

How about if the Father is still in the picture? Going even further, how about if the Father knows about the incest between Mother & Son? How about the Father knows & encourages the incest?

If the father encourages this to happen, is this usually frowned upon, since it could technically be regarded as a cuckold story?

I'm working on a story in which the father encourages his wife to commit incest because he previously had incest with his own mother, and he thinks it's best for his wife.

I think I've seen other stories like this, and I think they were well received. Thoughts?
A cuckold is a man whose mate is cheating on him, without his knowledge. This is a term of derision and humiliation -- a cuckold is so emasculated that he can't keep his own woman in line. A man who knows of his mate's cheating, and does not interfere, is a wittol. IMHO wittol-fetishists call themselves cucks because 1) they masochistically want to assume a mantle of victimhood, and 2) they're ashamed to be known as wimps. Cuck-fetish may blend into group sex but is not the same as cuckoldry, not at all.

The story you envisage could work in various ways. The author can decree a family's or clan's or subculture's Oedipal tradition. "All the boys in our lineage / tribe / moiety are taught sex by their mothers," that sort of thing. Then, the incest is more normative than if it was just a wimpy dad/dud wanting to see his wife fucked. But the wimp-wittol factor can be played, sure.

How it's played also depends on the desired effect: does the author want shock or titillation, fetish or tradition, or even satire? Try a twist: Motherfucking is an ancient ritual in the Vlort clan. A rebellious young man X is expected to be initiated by his mother, but he secretly lusts for the mother of his best friend Y (either sex), which is totally taboo. And Y lusts for X's mom too. Of course this leads to a Scooby-Doo-type farce, as potential fuckmates chase each other around the house, across manic hallways with slamming doors and much shouting. Oh yeah, the Vlorts are a polygamous LDS faction, so it's a BIG house with many doors and bedrooms -- all the merrier.

interesting...

I like it.

It can conjure all sorts of possibilities, too.

It especially can add a dimension of credibility to it, too. The father and mother have been married many years. They're no longer passionate with one another, but she still desires sex. Maybe, father likes idea of mother getting really fucked well.

Question becomes where you find the central tension or conflict. Seems it would work best if one or more of the characters are either unsure about it or very reluctant. Then, the drama is in how that evolves.

You may have to be careful about dad being okay with it, and then mom being okay with it, and then johnny just wants to fuck anyway, you know? In that kind of scenario, there's less tension and suspense.

It's got potential though.

To clarify, the Father is not looking for some sort of sexual titillation, and he doesn't have some weird fetish.

His family has a history of health issues, and so he wants the best for his wife, if he should pass away. He suggests to his wife that maybe the son should take his place if he passes, and of course she's mortified by the idea. The Father explains that when he was a young man, he had an incestuous relationship with his own mother after his father passed away. So it's about love, not a weird fetish.

The rest of the story is the Mother slowly coming around to the idea, and that's where the fun of the story is. At no point does the Mother lie about anything. She's completely open & honest about everything that's happening with the son, and the Father is pleased to hear it.

The mother/son incest happens while the father is alive.

Oops

I hope my post didn't come across as suggesting that any of the characters lie. That was not my intent.

I like the premise myself.

Are you working on it?

You know, alwayswantedto did a take on this some time back.

Oh, no don't worry about it. I liked your suggestions. I wrote a lot of it, but I'll continue it later. I only finished the first act, in which the father tells his wife, she's broken up about it, and later they have a deep conversation in which the father recollects his past relationship with his own mother a few decades ago.

It'll be for the Winter contest. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I'm too 1 on 1 Vanilla for that, I remember reading a few stories in a similar situation, but I think the one that stood out the most was "The Summer I Became Mom's Lover." It was well written, but just the whole idea of a Mother entering a sexual relationship with someone else while the Father is around sorta, Iunno, it just wrestles my jimmies.. Plus in that story it felt like extremely guilt trippy. I'll take a look at yours when it's done most of your Mother/Son stories I like :).

I'm too 1 on 1 Vanilla for that, I remember reading a few stories in a similar situation, but I think the one that stood out the most was "The Summer I Became Mom's Lover." It was well written, but just the whole idea of a Mother entering a sexual relationship with someone else while the Father is around sorta, Iunno, it just wrestles my jimmies.. Plus in that story it felt like extremely guilt trippy. I'll take a look at yours when it's done most of your Mother/Son stories I like :).

Hey, thanks for the feedback on my story.

It wasn't an easy one to write or "pull off" mixed bag on the feedback, many felt as you did and some even went so far as to label it non consent.

But I take all feedback seriously and felt it was a success if only that it got people thinking which many stories here don't.

me and my stepmother

I like the bio on this..I have been having an affair with my stepmother for years..im 45 and she is 69 now..we started in the 90"s and it was kinda a mistake kinda..It started with her catching me in the laundry basket sniffing her panties..well after her raising hell she calmed down and we talked..I told her I had strong feelings for her and that I wanted to make love to her...well 3 weeks of flirting and it happened..its been bliss but we only play when my dad is away""

I'm working on a story in which the father encourages his wife to commit incest because he previously had incest with his own mother, and he thinks it's best for his wife. The father is not involved in any way, and he is not even in the room. He simply hears about it from his wife.

Heyall, I like your stories. And also this story idea. Hope you write this sometime.

Also I am inviting you to check my post " Incest accidenal penetration" under ( Story Ideas).
The response there were that they want me to write the story.

I am not a writer that's why I posted that idea.

I hope you consider it or even include parts of it in your next stories.

I just updated that message. Please let me know.

I like the bio on this..I have been having an affair with my stepmother for years..im 45 and she is 69 now..we started in the 90"s and it was kinda a mistake kinda..It started with her catching me in the laundry basket sniffing her panties..well after her raising hell she calmed down and we talked..I told her I had strong feelings for her and that I wanted to make love to her...well 3 weeks of flirting and it happened..its been bliss but we only play when my dad is away""
Will you write this story? If you think, "But I'm no writer," I'd respond: Have you ever kept a blog / diary / journal? Write the story that way. Play the events in your mind like a movie, and blog what you see in your mind's eye: times, people, events, thoughts, sensations, reactions. It's not hard. Your story sounds interesting. Whip it out!

Back