licking cum from wife's tits

I'd love to but no way my wife will do it. I once pulled out and came on her and she was repulsed! she's not a fan of bodily fluids in general.

I've had a cum filled kiss with an ex gf after she sucked me off, that was hot! she swallowed most of it but pushed a bit into my mouth with her tongue during our kiss.
 
Perfect

I do love a man or a woman that will lick the cum of my tits or any part of my body, would you like to lick mine clean?
 

Attachments

  • Cum on  tit.JPG
    Cum on tit.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 834
How about posting pictures of your wife's-girlfriends tits that you have licked cum off of ?
Real pictures ! Not that you stole off the internet..
 
It is super hot to lick my wifes nice tits clean after I explode all over them.
 
There's nothing better than licking my cum or another guys from my wife's big tits. She loves it when I do it and it turns me on to clean her up. I don't have a picture of my wife's cum covered tits but do have some great pics from the net. Unfortunately I've been told that you can only post real pics and not ones stolen from the net. Oops my bad, didn't realise how much of a crime it was. Maybe the fun police are on their way to take me away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do love a man or a woman that will lick the cum of my tits or any part of my body, would you like to lick mine clean?

Oh yes. I,d shoot hot thick globs of cum on your nipples rub it in and lick it all off ....better. Cumming on your pussy and doing the same
 
Can't you read ?? I said real pictures .. Not Internet pictures

I can read I just don't give a flying fuck. However seeing as how you obviously own literotica, set the rules and enforce those rules I removed the image which upset you so much. In future good sir I'll make sure and be a good boy and read your rules for posting.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Time to clean my wife's tits ! Going to cum on her nipples and suck them and fantasize she is lactating .. My cum is her milk .
 
I haven't licked it from her tits, but I've eaten it from her pussy several times. The most recent time was when we were out camping at a state park in Tyler, TX. We were sharing a campsite with some friends. They were in their large tent with their three kids, and we were in our much smaller tent (we don't have kids). It was after we'd all gone to bed, so it was dark, and quiet, but we fucked as quietly as we could. My wife didn't want our sleeping bags to get messy, so I told her when she was done to just lift off my cock, and sit on my face.

I love doing it.
 
Back
Top