What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears de Israelis have annexed de Nile. ;)

If Romney won they'd have called it a sweeping endorsement of conservative values and a rejection of Obama's agenda. Obama won though and for somehow for them it's pretty much the same thing as if America chose Romney.
 
If Romney won they'd have called it a sweeping endorsement of conservative values and a rejection of Obama's agenda. Obama won though and for somehow for them it's pretty much the same thing as if America chose Romney.

As the Vettebigot is fond of telling us, if you leave out women and colored votes, Romney won in a landslide. :rolleyes:
 
Teddybear has been pretty quiet. Should I assume the stock market did okay today?

His doctor told him he needs to pay a little bit more attention to hygiene after the daily RWCJ


tumblr_mj1bvt0xjG1qzrlhgo3_400.gif
 
So you liked Bush then?


Hahahahaha...call your offices clowns::rolleyes:


BUSH MORE POPULAR THAN OBAMA

by JOHN NOLTE 11 Jun 2013, 1:19 PM PDT

In a Gallup tracking poll released Tuesday, former-President George W. Bush currently stands with a favorability rating of 49%, compared to 46% who see the 43rd president unfavorably. Meanwhile, another Gallup poll shows President Obama with only a 47% approval rating, with 44% disapproving.

If you think about it, this makes perfect sense.

After all, Obama fooled everyone when he ran as the anti-Bush in 2008.
Everyone thought Obama meant he would be less hawkish than his predecessor. But as we have seen, Obama apparently has no problem killing American citizens via remote control with drones or greatly expanding upon Bush's surveillance state. This, even though Obama told us he had pretty much won the War on Terror.

Therefore, it appears that what Obama meant by promising to be the anti-Bush is that, unlike George W. Bush, Obama would not get us out of a recession and into many years of economic prosperity. There would also be successful terror attacks on American soil during Obama's watch and a litany of scandals unseen in almost a half-century.

Maybe the next time a former community organizer raised in a creepy church runs for president, the media will work a little harder to dig into his real agenda.
 
LOL. It's easy to have high approval numbers when people are approving of you sitting quietly in the corner and not touching a goddamned thing. And a whopping 2% more popular. Wow.

I never thought I'd see the day when Vette was pissed because Obama's too much of a bad ass for him to handle. What happened to the pacifist who'd surrender to Islam in a second?
 
No they pissed on me for 3 1/2 years.
That must have been expensive, finding whores willing to do that unless you were stationed in one of the bigger cities like Saigon or Danang (which you probably were, right REMF?)

Where were you? Its to bad the good twin ran down your mothers leg.

Sadly, you generation had just finished losing the war by the time I enlisted.

Its to bad the good twin ran down your mothers leg.

The stain on mom's leg was nothing compared to the stain on America's honor that your generation left on America's military honor. No parade for you, loser. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top