Will the War on Christmas win this year?

Yeah, ish starting a thread about my sexual preference(s) would be fuck-ing devastating.

no, but it would be f..ing hillarious!
If he took all you keyboard warriors and clowns one by one, and pointed out the obvious.

(ask Any sensible female poster on this board what they think of your guys' highly charged crussades on a porn board, and they'll tell ya)
 
no, but it would be f..ing hillarious!
If he took all you keyboard warriors and clowns one by one, and pointed out the obvious.

(ask Any sensible female poster on this board what they think of your guys' highly charged crussades on a porn board, and they'll tell ya)

Get fucking real, hash.

There are no sensible female posters on this board. Well, not counting you.
 
Well, that might explain why you keep trolling me too, in this thread.

I am trolling you!

:rolleyes:

Hash, turn of the computer. Go outside and get some fresh air. Get something to eat. Have a nice glass of water, prop your feet up and take a nap.


It will do you a world of good.
 
It's a pagan ritual hijacked by the Christians for their own mythology.

I'm all for burning trees to celebrate Winter solstice.

The rest of it is a bunch of fictional voodoo hocus-pocus.
 
Ask your friends if they celebrate Indigenous People's Day or Columbus Day...


;) ;)


There are more fronts in this war than just Christmas.
 
Back
Top