What's your safe word?

BadGirl420

Really Experienced
I recently watched the movie "Sisters" and a character in the movie says his safe word is "Keep Going".. It got me wondering about the different safe words people have...
Let's hear 'em ;)

According to W S Gilbert, he of the Gilbert and Sullivan comic operettas, the ultimate safe word is BASINGSTOKE because it was the acme of suburban respectability. Nothing at all improper could happen in Basingstoke.

Now Basingstoke is famous for its collection of roundabouts and concrete towers.

Originally Posted by seth6138 View Post
Supercalifragilisticexpeallidocious
Try saying that with a mouthful of tit or panties. :D
OMG!:D

Our safe word changes as often as the games do. I suppose the words My FANTASY is used most.

I love it that my woman can't use "no" as her safe word because sometimes the intensity of the build to orgasm is so fearful that she's saying, "no ... No ... NO!" repeatedly and involuntarily while I fuck and she grinds into total firework display. :cool:

I guess hers is "gently".
She can claw, bite, bounce, thud and grip me as much as she likes and I'll just smile.

Last edited:
Zombie. Or in the event of a ball gag, dropping whatever she's holding in her hand.

I love it that my woman can't use "no" as her safe word because sometimes the intensity of the build to orgasm is so fearful that she's saying, "no ... No ... NO!" repeatedly and involuntarily while I fuck and she grinds into total firework display. :cool:

She can claw, bite, bounce, thud and grip me as much as she likes and I'll just smile.

I read this thinking, I don't have a safe word exactly. But "gently...." is one I do use. Until it's safe to go all "banana sandwich".

I read this thinking, I don't have a safe word exactly. But "gently...." is one I do use. Until it's safe to go all "banana sandwich".
I'll remember that. "Babe, you ready to go banana sandwich?" - nice one. xx

Entrails.

A safe word needs to be an utter boner killer, IMO. :D

I know the thread has been on the light side, but I am going to make a serious answer.

I like to use "Red" and "Yellow" Red is serious and yellow is minor adjustment. When deep in subspace one word is hard enough to remember, something longer would be hell.

My wife says YES a lot when she is getting off. No really does mean no or stop. Sometimes we don't hear her:)
But I can tell when she really means NO!

Last edited:
I know the thread has been on the light side, but I am going to make a serious answer.

I like to use "Red" and "Yellow" Red is serious and yellow is minor adjustment. When deep in subspace one word is hard enough to remember, something longer would be hell.

Always when playing with strangers or casuals.

If I ever get to the place where I need one, it will be Poughkeepsie (Supernatural, anyone?). I mean, that shouldn't come up in the course of a sexual encounter under any other circumstances, right. (hehe)

Last edited:
Ours is WHiskey...as it would be pronounced in movie "Hot Rod."

And no, haven't used it. Think once I tried but legs were wrapped so tightly around his head that he didn't hear.

Mine is a family Sur name that is meaningful to me. I could never forget it. He knows it, and it could never possibly come up in play by accident.
We also use Red /yellow.
But frankly have never actually had to utter any but yellow once.

Maitta, it's "I yield" in aikid/judo. I also reserve the right to 'tap out" if my mouth is full. My most extreme play has been with other martial artist and we are trained to instantly respond.

Back